• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oliver Smith vs Ast, The Beloved Sin

T_H_O_T_S_L_A_Y_E_R

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
This should be pretty straightforward.

Both in character, starting 10 meters away.

Speed Equalized

Beelzebub and Belphegor restricted for Ast.

Victory by death, incapacitation or BFR.

Fight takes place in the middle of a barren wasteland with nothing for several miles.

Satanael
God Fist Lee Sin

Ast's Profile Oliver's Profile

Ast... Stomps. Mid Godly regen and Oliver can't even bypass it.

Actually, a bit off topic, but a bit important in this situation, is Ast within nonexistence?

Oliver is capable of bypassin regen to a degree; mate is striking deep at the concepts, distinct from anythin with the reach of the body or somethin akin to the soul/mind, for the moment being there ain't an additive from healin wounds deep in the idea of one-self with mid-godly regen.

Though Xaphan 'mong the article of abilities with Ast bears a great deal'a chance with ultimately deciding the battle between em if the whole deal with Instinctive Reaction-ing falters in providin a proper escape from it.

Ummm... that page literally says he doesn't exist on any level. Which makes the concept strikes useless. (It literally says concept manipulation doesn't affect him)

Aye, lost an eye with such; less speed be equalized it'd be more than likely Oliver will a tad few miles behind Ast with the Near-Omni speed.

my bad my man. I copy-pasted Ast's nonexistence from one of my other guy's pages, and forgot to change it. He's actually just abstract

EDIT: Ok, it's fixed now.

Back