• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old Ones the Imperium (Dark Tower) vs Beyonders (Marvel)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Old_Ones_(The_Dark_Tower)

vs

Round 1: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Beyonders

Round 2: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Beyonder_(Pre-Retcon)

Conditions:

- No prep

- No morals

- Random encounter

Who will win adn why?

My opinion: Old Ones would win easily in round 1, simply because the Beyonders are weaklings who may be killed by mortals. PRB's powers have been stolen by Doom, so Old Ones may win here as well. But PRB may destroy the Tower and cause MAD scenario. So round 2 is a hard one.

Im going to say The old ones round one. The beyonder race mosty has going for them is thier high dimmensionality which the old ones are. Aswell as defeating i assume a weaker LT. The old ones reality cretaion feats seem better

Pre recton beyonder round 2 i think i doubt he can destroy the tower tho no sure

Beyonders are 4th dimensional entities with high 1b power . They don't even transcend regular space and time of the Multiverse . I don't see how they could beat the old ones

AndrewBennet said:
Beyonders are 4th dimensional entities with high 1b power . They don't even transcend regular space and time of the Multiverse . I don't see how they could beat the old ones
You can't be 4-D and High 1-B lol

ChuChuBada$$ said:
AndrewBennet said:

They can.

Another example - 2D creatures from Doctor Who can destroy 3D objects.

Keep away from the walls! - 'Flatline' preview - Doctor Who Series 8 - BBC
Keep away from the walls! - 'Flatline' preview - Doctor Who Series 8 - BBC

Flatline - Next Time Trailer - Doctor Who Series 8 - BBC
Flatline - Next Time Trailer - Doctor Who Series 8 - BBC

ChuChuBada$$ said:
AndrewBennet said:
Marvel doesn't really care about hypergeometry to scale their characters .

It seems that the Beyonders get stomped. Maybe turn this into just Pre Retcon Beyonder vs OOTI lol.

Back