• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old man of mountain meet an grotesque witch

Welp.....i don't know if this is good idea,but well lets do this!!

-Homulilly is used and grand assassin King Hassan is used

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Range is 1 km

-Win via death!!!

Homulilly
Mind hax gg

King Hassan FGO4
Concept kill gg

VS

-Homulilly : 7 (Kal,Homu,Reinhard,Shiro,Kaze,Zack,Rebu)

-King Hassan :

-Inconclusive : 0

If King Hassan can kill the concept of "death resistance" maybe he can,but i guess he will be late because Homulilly will mindscrew him immidietatly.

Yeah, even tho Homura probably can't use it immediately, she still mindfucks right when he strikes.

Cuz no one likes Meth, and you know I'm right.

Anyway, This is actually quite redundant. Homulilly already beat Ren who beat Hassan. A>B>C logic can be faulty and all, but come on.

@Schro

Most people who get stomped by Meth have literally 0 ways to harm him. It isn't only the mindhax.

Most of the people who lost via M I N D H A X easily outclass Homulilly in everything instead.

But yeah, this is kinda redundant.

Ren one because of passive time Hax.

Homura won't know he's there until he strikes, it's just her thinking is faster

Hassan is completely untouchable to those who are invisible to servants, who are invisible themselves

Hassan PC is basically perfect. Its like his own existence is "erased" from anyone's mind, senses and etc untill he attacks

Then why this isn't added? The "killed instantly but I can still kill that guy, but I'm too slow" kind of fight is a decisive fight. Not stomp.

Back