• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Okuyasu minor addition and general flight CRT

Like stated in my last thread, Okuyasu should have Pseudo Flight via succesive teleportation. get to it people. Also this thread will function as a content revision on all the other jojo characters who might warrant flight or pseudo flight

Well, he definitely qualiflies for it. Pol does too technically.

Most Stands should just be given flight, most can straight up fly and are only inhibited by the range that the stand can stay active in from its user. Which doesnt effect on if it can fly or not (although some can like HG, even despite the range inhibition due to how big it is for it)

Now if the user itself can utilize the Stand's abilities for flight? That's quite different, Okuyasu definitely qualifes, Vanilla should qualify when in Cream because Cream can float and move vertically and do giant complex movements in the air with no way to propel himself, Aerosmith would allow Narancia to fly kinda but he never actually uses it that way, GER grants flight but I think we already have that on the profile, Notorious BIG can fly, although we never see it happen on panel (we only know that it did after it was thrown off the plane), Weather Report allows for flight via air manipulation, C-Moon allows for flight via gravity manipulation (most obvious example would be when Pucci used it to fly onto the shuttle when SP launched him into a frame), technically not flight though but it's a limited form of it, Scary Monsters grants flight, well sometimes, depends on the type of dino that it transforms the host into but we know that pterodactyls are apart of its selection, Soft&Wet can put and transport people in bubbles (did it with hato) so I mean maybe? That isnt really flight though but it is useful for getting to high places. Blue Hawaii in theory we know it can fly and move targets while flying.

Anyway Okuyasu, Vanilla, Giorno, Weather, Pol, qualify without a doubt and maybe Puuci, idk about the rest.

For future reference.

Star Platinum

HG

Chariot

The World

Magician

Tower of Gray

Hanged Man

Lovers

The Sun

Death 13

Judgement

Osiris

Atum

Cream

CD

The Hand

Killer Queen

Heaven's Door

Echoes

Killer Queen

Bad Company (only the apaches though)

RHCP (extremely limited though, can only float upward from things like eletrical sockets)

Pearl Jam

Harvest

Highway Star (while not fully formed)

GE

GER

Sticky Fingers

Sex Pistols

Aerosmith

BIG

King Crimson

Wether

MIH

Underworld

Dragon's Dream

Diver Down

Tusk

Ball Breaker

D4C

Tubular Bells

Soft & Wet

Paisley Park

Blue Hawai

Awaking III Leaves

Night Bird Flying

Are the Stands that can fly, a few others may be capable of doing it like Stone Free or Kiss but I'd need to check. Although a lot of the stands are inhibited in fight by the effective range, some are definitely extremely versatile in flight, like Sex Pistols or Pearl Jam.

Yeah ome are only levitation (although some are true flight, like HG and Weather).

Although Okuyasu is probably one of those that can replicate true flight, all he has to do is swipe upward and he'd ascend vertically, in fact he does it a few times actually.
BothUnfinishedGreyhounddog-size restricted

Actually, do we need a page for levitation? I can always write up a draft in my freetime and create it if given the ok. Although ****, if levitation wasnt a thing I fear how many profiles would have to be changed, I can think of like a few hundred characters that have levitation but not flight off the top of my head and that's only what i know of.

I feel like categorizing it under flight is still fine. It's not like they're not moving through the air off the ground.

Well, I'm fine with that. So is this a ok to add Flight/Limited Flight for various characters (with an example linked of course for those that do have it).

Back