• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World Cleavers(Haimura Moroha{Seiken Tsukai no World Break} vs Reid Astrea{Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu}) 0-3-6

latest

Haimura Moroha
latest

Reid Astrea:3
Inconclusive:6

Distance: 10 meters
Speed equal
Dragon Sword Reid is restricted
SBA for the rest

Last edited:
Correct me if i am wrong but doesnt he just instantly gets one shotted?
No I don't think so. For close combat Haimura has Analytical Prediction, Accelerated Development, Reactive Evolution, Durability Negation, and Spatial Manipulation/Conceptual Manipulation(Type 2), Illusion Creation, so I'd say this is a pretty even fight.

No I don't think so. For close combat Haimura has Analytical Prediction, Accelerated Development, Reactive Evolution, Durability Negation, and Spatial Manipulation/Conceptual Manipulation(Type 2), Illusion Creation, so I'd say this is a pretty even fight.
Reid scales to all of his feats by multiple eternities of training
This will end up being a one sided skill stomp

Reid scales to all of his feats by multiple eternities of training
This will end up being a one sided skill stomp
While it is true that Reid is the more skilled one of the two i think that Haimura's Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution would allow him to close the skill gap pretty quickly, plus there was something that I forgot to mention. Haimura has 2 techniques that can grant him invulnerability: Sun(A high-level light technique. It uses prana to concentrate it on a specific part of the body, reinforcing that area and providing absolute defense.), and Moon(A high-level light technique. It condenses all of the prana in an instant which makes the user completely invincible[19] to any and all physical damage.)

While it is true that Reid is the more skilled one of the two i think that Haimura's Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution would allow him to close the skill gap pretty quickly,
You cant "catchup" to Reid, he reached TheHeavenlySword in 3 months, the same level that even Reinhard hasnt reached and it took 20+ yrs for Cecilus to finally be just one step away from reaching it
and he regularly creates new absolutes in every situation
For eg, when the pleideas watchtower started falling he created an entirely new perfectly optimal way to traverse through the act of "moving in a falling tower"
Also he has his own AD and RE,
Haimura would also need feats of adapting to things that true geniuses like Theresia who are already upscaling an eternity of training above these feats and who, on touching a sword for the first time, Instantly mastered it, can do.
Just a quick reminder that Reid is another dimension above them💀

plus there was something that I forgot to mention. Haimura has 2 techniques that can grant him invulnerability: Sun(A high-level light technique. It uses prana to concentrate it on a specific part of the body, reinforcing that area and providing absolute defense.), and Moon(A high-level light technique. It condenses all of the prana in an instant which makes the user completely invincible[19] to any and all physical damage.)
Well i only see spatial resistance, does he not have any resistance to cm type 2 Space-time resistance?
Also the AP gap is still too massive along with the LS gap. Reid can grab him and tear him to pieces

Last edited:
You cant "catchup" to Reid, he reached his peak in 3 months and he regularly creates new absolutes in every situation
For eg, when the pleideas watchtower started falling he created an entirely new perfectly optimal way to traverse through the act of "moving in a falling tower"
Also he has his own AD and RE,
Haimura would also need feats of adapting to things that true geniuses like Theresia who are already upscaling an eternity of training above these feats and who, on touching a sword for the first time, Instantly mastered it, can do.
Just a quick reminder that Reid is another dimension above them💀

Well i only see spatial resistance, does he not have any resistance to cm type 2 Space-time resistance?
Also the AP gap is still too massive along with the LS gap. Reid can grab him and tear him to pieces
The description for Reid's Awakened Power saids that it activates during life or death situations/intense fights so I think it's safe to say that this will only come into play when Haimura closes the skill gap . Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the fact that Reid was stated to have reached his peak mean that he can no long grow stronger unless he fights someone who is either as strong or stronger than him(which Haimura isn't)?

Judging by his profile it doesn't seem like Reid uses grabs so it's probably fine. Also was there any other fight besides the fight with Regulus that Reid used Space-Time Manipulation? Cause if not then I think it's safe to assume that this isn't something that he normally uses in-character.

The description for Reid's Awakened Power saids that it activates during life or death situations/intense fights so I think it's safe to say that this will only come into play when Haimura closes the skill gap .
That awakened power is a blitz amp, He constantly does everything perfectly. And again you did need to prove that Haimura could even close the gap at all

Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the fact that Reid was stated to have reached his peak mean that he can no long grow stronger unless he fights someone who is either as strong or stronger than him(which Haimura isn't)?
Yes but also no
He can get stronger but just not to a noticeably massive degree
Judging by his profile it doesn't seem like Reid uses grabs so it's probably fine. Also was there any other fight besides the fight with Regulus that Reid used Space-Time Manipulation? Cause if not then I think it's safe to assume that this isn't something that he normally uses in-character.
Those are his regular swings💀

That awakened power is a blitz amp, He constantly does everything perfectly. And again you did need to prove that Haimura could even close the gap at all

Yes but also no
He can get stronger but just not to a noticeably massive degree

Those are his regular swings💀
While it's not specified in his profile Haimura's Accelerated Development would fall under (Battle; Abilities) based on it's description, which is why I think that it is possible for him to close the skill gap between him and Reid

In that case it's probably fine.

I'm aware that he does this using his regular swing, but the thing is if this was an ability that he always has on then he wouldn't have be able to clash blades with Reinhard and Julius since neither of these two have resistance to Space-Time Manipulation as well. With that said, I think that he only uses this ability when he needs it such as during his fight with Regulus.

Last edited:
While it's not specified in his profile Haimura's Accelerated Development would fall under (Battle; Abilities) based on it's description, which is why I think that it is possible for him to close the skill gap between him and Reid
I am not saying he CANT but its more than likely that he would be dead by then
I'm aware that he does this using his regular swing, but the thing is if this was an ability that he always has on then he wouldn't have be able to clash blades with Reinhard and Julius since neither of these two have resistance to Space-Time Manipulation as well. With that said, I think that he only uses this ability when he needs it such as during his fight with Regulus.
I hope you realize that the Reid in the tower was a nerfed + depowered version who was trying not to kill them. Its stated by the author that bringing Reinhard to the tower would make shit harder for them because then Reid would have gotten serious.
Also Reinhard extreme mega high diffs and that is probably due to his blessings which make him practically unkillable
There is no reason for him to hold back here

I am not saying he CANT but its more than likely that he would be dead by then

I hope you realize that the Reid in the tower was a nerfed + depowered version who was trying not to kill them. Its stated by the author that bringing Reinhard to the tower would make shit harder for them because then Reid would have gotten serious.
Also Reinhard extreme mega high diffs and that is probably due to his blessings which make him practically unkillable
There is no reason for him to hold back here
I'd say Haimura is more than capable of surviving against Reid. He has Analytical Prediction(to help dodge and/or block Reid's attacks), Illusion Creation(this allows him to create 10 clones of himself to confuse his opponent), Speed amplifying techniques, Telekinesis(this is for his weapon which he can use to either attack outside of Reid's reach and/or recall his sword if he gets disarmed), and Invulnerability(which he can use to block any strike that he can't avoid). He also has Infinite Stamina(meaning he is capable of outlasting Reid, though I'm not sure if this fight will last long enough for this to be relevant), so I'd say that he can last long enough for his Accelerated Development to come into play.

It's less about Reid holding back and more about him not having any reason to use Space-Time Manipulation in this fight since Haimura doesn't have any kind of Space-Time Hax in his arsenal(the Spatial Manipulation that he does have is only used for offense) and his usual strikes already have Durability Negation. Though with that said, Reid does actually have a few reason to not take this fight seriously in the beginning:
1)Haimura is weaker than him
2)Haimura is less skilled than him in the start of the fight
3)One of his weaknesses is that he is arrogant

I'd say Haimura is more than capable of surviving against Reid. He has Analytical Prediction(to help dodge and/or block Reid's attacks),
the least skilled character in the series aka untrained Emilia also has AP. This point is mute to the massive outskill Reid has over Haimura in AP
Illusion Creation(this allows him to create 10 clones of himself to confuse his opponent),
Cecilus can do 100, try again
Speed amplifying techniques,
Reid can react to perception blitzing attacks via skill
Telekinesis(this is for his weapon which he can use to either attack outside of Reid's reach and/or recall his sword if he gets disarmed),
Btw can his weapom resist cm type 2 space time based attack
and Invulnerability(which he can use to block any strike that he can't avoid).
gets cleaved in the process because as i said, Reid ignore his resistance
He also has Infinite Stamina(meaning he is capable of outlasting Reid, though I'm not sure if this fight will last long enough for this to be relevant), so I'd say that he can last long enough for his Accelerated Development to come into play.
Having more stamina doesn't automatically mean you would be able to last that long💀
It's less about Reid holding back and more about him not having any reason to use Space-Time Manipulation in this fight since Haimura doesn't have any kind of Space-Time Hax in his arsenal(the Spatial Manipulation that he does have is only used for offense)
He hasn't held back against anybody he was seriously trying to kill and SBA gives the characters the motivation to kill. Reid is absolutely just one shotting him, the onky reason he didnt kill Julius and the others was because of the orders of The Pleideas Watchtower
and his usual strikes already have Durability Negation.
Same with reid
Though with that said, Reid does actually have a few reason to not take this fight seriously in the beginning:
1)Haimura is weaker than him
Ley was too yet he got one shotted, whats your point?
So were the deagons who challenged him
So were the martial artists who thought they could beat him
None of them are alive now
2)Haimura is less skilled than him in the start of the fight
So is everybody else in the verse
3)One of his weaknesses is that he is arrogant
Being arrogant doesn't mean he holds back

Also he doesn't imbue Space-time hax in his attacks, he just cuts through anything he wants to. Which includes Space-time

the least skilled character in the series aka untrained Emilia also has AP. This point is mute to the massive outskill Reid has over Haimura in AP

Cecilus can do 100, try again

Reid can react to perception blitzing attacks via skill

Btw can his weapom resist cm type 2 space time based attack

gets cleaved in the process because as i said, Reid ignore his resistance

Having more stamina doesn't automatically mean you would be able to last that long💀

He hasn't held back against anybody he was seriously trying to kill and SBA gives the characters the motivation to kill. Reid is absolutely just one shotting him, the onky reason he didnt kill Julius and the others was because of the orders of The Pleideas Watchtower

Same with reid

Ley was too yet he got one shotted, whats your point?
So were the deagons who challenged him
So were the martial artists who thought they could beat him
None of them are alive now

So is everybody else in the verse

Being arrogant doesn't mean he holds back

Also he doesn't imbue Space-time hax in his attacks, he just cuts through anything he wants to. Which includes Space-time
Reid being more skilled than Haimura doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have resistance to Analytical Prediction so Haimura can still react to him

The point the the clones isn't for Haimura to overwhelm Reid with numbers, it's simply to distract him long enough to give him an opening. Also no offense but Afterimage Creation isn't really comparable to Illusion Creation since the Haimura doesn't create them using speed, he conjures them using a spell called Phantasm Image(it's description reads :A Step One Dark Art. It uses light to create different 3D images.[6] He uses this to create what appears to be 10 clones of himself to confuse the enemy.)

The point of the speed amp isn't that he can overwhelm Reid with speed, it's that Haimura won't have any issue with keeping up with Reid's movements.

Yeah I think it does.

Haimura has resistance to Durability Negation and Reid doesn't have Resistance Negation in his profile so that seems unlikely.

I know, which is why I said I wasn't sure if this would be relevant or not.

Last I checked Reid didn't use Space-Time Manipulation against Ley, the deagons, or the martial artist so I'd say that proves that him being serious doesn't that mean he will be spamming Space-Time Manipulation at his opponent.

This is just fundamentally wrong.
Reid being more skilled than Haimura doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have resistance to Analytical Prediction so Haimura can still react to him
Resistance to AP doesnt exist anymore, Garfiel had it but the wiki has removed it as an ability
And also
Analytical Prediction (Cecilus is constantly aware of everything in his surroundings, analyzing other's physical abilities, conduct, and sounds,[4] to always have a grasp the positions of everyone and everything nearby. He is unfathomably superior to Emilia who dodged a rain of arrows faster than her eyes could track by reading the shooters' intent[22]. Far superior to Old Wilhelm who, invisible or not, can anticipate his opponents attacks[10] by watching the movement of their eyes, feeling their hostility, reading how they breathe as they aim. At least comparable to Theresia who can predict her opponent's future attacks[23] from the stance they take, from where their eyes are trained, and from the very air that hangs above them, and can see, read, and feel paths of hostility[23] raining down upon her)
His swordsmanship has also been compared to Wilhelm van Astrea's at his peak,[3] who was able to surpass Theresia van Astrea, despite her flawless swordsmanship and battle instincts as the Sword Saint, which couldn't be surpassed in a lifetime nor eternity.[38] Theresia's ability to intuitively grasp her opponents most vulnerable point, and see white rays of battle which she need only trace to inevitably kill her opponent, had no effect on Wilhelm[23], as his superior skill caused Theresia's predictive rays to be constantly severed.

You should probably not be dependent on his AP doing much🗿
The point the the clones isn't for Haimura to overwhelm Reid with numbers, it's simply to distract him long enough to give him an opening. Also no offense but Afterimage Creation isn't really comparable to Illusion Creation since the Haimura doesn't create them using speed, he conjures them using a spell called Phantasm Image(it's description reads :A Step One Dark Art. It uses light to create different 3D images.[6] He uses this to create what appears to be 10 clones of himself to confuse the enemy.)
Reid has a massive number of ways to sense the real one, he could also just cut the concept of the clones themselves
The point of the speed amp isn't that he can overwhelm Reid with speed, it's that Haimura won't have any issue with keeping up with Reid's movements.
Makes sense
Yeah I think it does.

Haimura has resistance to Durability Negation and Reid doesn't have Resistance Negation in his profile so that seems unlikely.
He doesn't have resistance to Space-Time Manipulation so no.
I know, which is why I said I wasn't sure if this would be relevant or not.

Last I checked Reid didn't use Space-Time Manipulation against Ley, the deagons, or the martial artist so I'd say that proves that him being serious doesn't that mean he will be spamming Space-Time Manipulation at his opponent.
Yeah so you see, you misunderstand Reid's ability
He literally just cuts everything and they are cut. Including Space-Time
Its not an ability or hax that he needs to activate

This is just fundamentally wrong.

Resistance to AP doesnt exist anymore, Garfiel had it but the wiki has removed it as an ability
And also

You should probably not be dependent on his AP doing much🗿

Reid has a massive number of ways to sense the real one, he could also just cut the concept of the clones themselves

Makes sense

He doesn't have resistance to Space-Time Manipulation so no.

Yeah so you see, you misunderstand Reid's ability
He literally just cuts everything and they are cut. Including Space-Time
Its not an ability or hax that he needs to activate
It's true that Analytical prediction wouldn't do much on it's own, but since Haimura also has other abilities that he can use in tandem with it then I'd say it is more than enough to guarantee his survivability.

Haimura has Resistance to Extrasensory Perception so I don't see how Reid could pinpoint the real one among the clones.

Question: is Reid's Conceptual Manipulation done via the Flow Method? Cause if so then Haimura's Resistance to Magic might cover that.

True but it's also not an attribute that he consciously/subconsciously puts in his sword since again his sword strikes can be blocked and the only time this was displayed was when he was up against Regulus(i.e. the only character that he fought that had a dimensional barrier.)

It's true that Analytical prediction wouldn't do much on it's own, but since Haimura also has other abilities that he can use in tandem with it then I'd say it is more than enough to guarantee his survivability.
The skill gap is to big for AP to be effective in any meaningful way at all
Haimura has Resistance to Extrasensory Perception so I don't see how Reid could pinpoint the real one among the clones.
Of which kind
Question: is Reid's Conceptual Manipulation done via the Flow Method? Cause if so then Haimura's Resistance to Magic might cover that.
1, No, he is just so skilled that he can use it
2. Reinhard has powernull and the flow method isnt nerfed by it
True but it's also not an attribute that he consciously/subconsciously puts in his sword since again his sword strikes can be blocked
give me one instance of that happening.
and the only time this was displayed was when he was up against Regulus(i.e. the only character that he fought that had a dimensional barrier.)
Again, false
All of his swings will have it

The skill gap is to big for AP to be effective in any meaningful way at all

Of which kind

1, No, he is just so skilled that he can use it
2. Reinhard has powernull and the flow method isnt nerfed by it

give me one instance of that happening.

Again, false
All of his swings will have it
It would be ineffective for attacking yes, but if it's for dodging/blocking I don't see why that would be the case.

Having his presence sensed. Which now that I think about it would also mean that Reid can't use his own Analytical Prediction on Haimura.

Oh ok then, thanks for the clarification.

I already gave you 2, they're his fight with Reinhard and Julius. And also Ley, the deagons, and the martial artists.

It would be ineffective for attacking yes, but if it's for dodging/blocking I don't see why that would be the case.
How would you predict him to dodge when not even Theresia could do so?
Having his presence sensed. Which now that I think about it would also mean that Reid can't use his own Analytical Prediction on Haimura.
He can just sense him with hostility, aura, intent, layered invisibility, enhanced senses, mana etc.
Also, Elsa could hit her opponents vitals while all of her senses were cut off and her mind was floating in a void
Even if you try to argue that reid wouldn't be able to sense him it wouldnt change a thing cause he doesn't need to sense you to hit you
I already gave you 2, they're his fight with Reinhard
we dont know what happens when they fight and Reinhard has type 4 immortality meaning he can just die till he wins, he also scales directly to Reid anyway
and Julius.
He got one shotted. Reid was also activeky trying to not kill him.
And also Ley,
got one shotted
the deagons,
Got one shotted
True dragons were the strongest species and also his favorite food, he literakky ate them out of existence.
and the martial artists.
Got one shotted

Did you just say all of that without knowing the context😭

How would you predict him to dodge when not even Theresia could do so?

He can just sense him with hostility, aura, intent, layered invisibility, enhanced senses, mana etc.
Also, Elsa could hit her opponents vitals while all of her senses were cut off and her mind was floating in a void
Even if you try to argue that reid wouldn't be able to sense him it wouldnt change a thing cause he doesn't need to sense you to hit you

we dont know what happens when they fight and Reinhard has type 4 immortality meaning he can just die till he wins, he also scales directly to Reid anyway

He got one shotted. Reid was also activeky trying to not kill him.

got one shotted

Got one shotted
True dragons were the strongest species and also his favorite food, he literakky ate them out of existence.

Got one shotted

Did you just say all of that without knowing the context😭
Well you yourself said that the Re zero warriors no longer have resistance to Analytical Prediction so I don't see what's stopping Haimura from using his own

I'm aware of the context, but the thing is the context itself support my argument since none of the one's mentioned have any resistance to Durability Negation( and his sword can be blocked so there is no reason to assume that he has his Space-Time cutting attribute in these fights, therefore I believe this isn't something he normally uses.

Well you yourself said that the Re zero warriors no longer have resistance to Analytical Prediction so I don't see what's stopping Haimura from using his own
Resistance to AP has been removed from the site.
Its not a thing anymore
I'm aware of the context, but the thing is the context itself support my argument since none of the one's mentioned have any resistance to Durability Negation
That doesnt prove your point at all.
( and his sword can be blocked so there is no reason to assume that he has his Space-Time cutting attribute in these fights, therefore I believe this isn't something he normally uses.
Again, give me one instance where his sword has been blocked, you are straight up making stuff up🗿
Also he doesn't even use a sword like 90% of the time

Resistance to AP has been removed from the site.
Its not a thing anymore

That doesnt prove your point at all.

Again, give me one instance where his sword has been blocked, you are straight up making stuff up🗿
Also he doesn't even use a sword like 90% of the time
Oh, ok then.

It seems that you're misunderstanding something. When I say Reid's sword I'm not referring to his weapon, I'm referring to his sword concept. See what I was thinking was that since he can imbue his sword concept into anything that he's holding that 1)making a distinction between him using chopsticks and an actual sword is unnecessary and 2)he could also use his Space-Time cutting with anything he has on hand, since his Space-Time Manipulation is just an application of his Conceptual Manipulation. With that said, the instance I was thinking of was this:
latest

If his Space-Time attribute was always on then his stick would have cleaved through Julius' sword in this instance. And I also remember there a 3(or I guess 4) way fight between Emilia, Julius, Reid, and Ley in the tower where there was no mention of him cutting through their attacks. With that said, I'm not sure if we should just be dismissing these instances just because the Reid in the tower was fake since he apparently had the exact same skills and personality as him. But if these aren't enough to convince you then I suppose I'll just drop this point.

Moroha starts off with his Mars (world slash) attack. Does Reid have an answer to an instantaneous CM2 move that 1 shots?

Edit: Yeah, seems Reid has something similar to Moroha's mars. So, inconclusive? Voting Inconclusive for now.

Last edited:
Moroha starts off with his Mars (world slash) attack. Does Reid have an answer to an instantaneous CM2 move that 1 shots?

Edit: Yeah, seems Reid has something similar to Moroha's mars. So, inconclusive? Voting Inconclusive for now.
he outskills hard and his CM type 2 is both space AND time manipulation meaning his is superior

i thought i voted but apparently not, Reid fra

he outskills hard and his CM type 2 is both space AND time manipulation meaning his is superior

i thought i voted but apparently not, Reid fra
Adding time to it doesn't really matter here. Outskilling also doesn't. Both are 1 shot moves and in Moroha's case his is infinitely faster. (At least on Reid's profile it isn't stated to be infinite speed)

Adding time to it doesn't really matter here. Outskilling also doesn't. Both are 1 shot moves and in Moroha's case his is infinitely faster. (At least on Reid's profile it isn't stated to be infinite speed)
if you mean the spatial manipulation then i am pretty sure he does that in range, the fight starts at a 10m distance and Reid can easily predict the arc of his swing and negate it or just dodge
heck, its already been confirmed that his own ranged sword swing takes no time from the starting point and he can fight opponents comparable to him who can do the same so Reid has a major advantage in that

if you mean the spatial manipulation then i am pretty sure he does that in range
You mean Moroha? No, he doesn't. Since currently the profile covers V6 he just spams it in-characters. And if the situation gets tricky he slices up the planet like Tensei Flaga did with countless slashes. So yeah, I will need more then just skill for this match-up.

You mean Moroha? No, he doesn't. Since currently the profile covers V6 he just spams it in-characters. And if the situation gets tricky he slices up the planet like Tensei Flaga did with countless slashes. So yeah, I will need more then just skill for this match-up.
bro seems to have some really destructive tendecies frfr
anyways skill matters a lot here since if Reid can just predict where he will strike and then strike back with his own dura neg (which moroha cant cancel out because its also time manipulation while Reid can negate moroha's) then he wins because it will be a one shot

Back