• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Okhwang Revisions (GOH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the scaling for Okhwang is slightly wrong, and thus I need to correct it.

In his page, it is stated that the Monkey King at that time, which Okhwang defeated alongside his 12 Billion Monsters, was as strong as Mori Jin when he was the Supreme God. That is not the case.

This was just normal Mori Jin. The time when the Monkey King gained power as strong as he would later have as the Supreme God was after eating Xuanzang and killing Tathagatha. This event was a 100 years before GOH, while the First Heavenly War was 1000 years ago.

Also note that when Okhwang fought Mori at that time, Tathagatha was still alive, meaning that the First Heavenly War happened before the time when Mori gained the power to kill Tathagatha.

Thus, instead of 4-B, possibly higher, it would be better for simply 4-B.

Um, since this is a mostly small revision, I'm just gonna go ahead and make the change

The changes have been made, if no one has any objections, I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back