• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's just gameplay mechanics of the video games, not even from Archie

There was one time I recall Sonic dropping Rings after getting hit in the entire Archie story. That was the issue that introduced his arguably greatest equipment, The Billionth Ring.

Most of the times he doesn't, that was literaly the only time he did, plus Game Sonic dropping them is game mechanincs

64D8D5AA-6C0F-4B85-942F-8D6F1B804E59
The one time Archie Sonic dropped Rings

Sorry. The pervious image I use wasn't the best scan to upload.

But yeah, it's not an issue because it only happened one time Outlier. I thought I'd post the scan anyway so people know it's not like it never happened at all.

Anyway, i'm going from inclusive to actually voting.

Reason: Fiest and the chance a few rings aren't enough for Sonic to be able to hurt Ness. Fiest is a Low 2-C entity. Yet Sonic was afraid of him. Sonic is never afraid of opponents he can deal with. And while Omega did hurt Fiest, Team Dark still ran away from Fiest, despite Shadow holding a Chaos Emerald.

Ness FRA

The scan proves otherwise cause it was literaly once versus literally over 200 issues were Sonic was damaged and didn't lose rings

Quibster said:
There are probably more scans of him losing rings. Don't try to ignore that.
Nope. No more. Besides, I think it was implied Sonic was collecting rings in a unnamed Zone, as Rings don't just float out in the open on Mobius.

C0186BEF-6592-4436-8CD0-15833AB6104D
Confirmed to be Sonic was hit/dropped Rings in another Reality

Sorry if I seemed to derail the thread. I just wanted to get this fact out of the way if someone tried to use the scan as evidence of Sonic using the rings as protection(a.k.a. extra durability) the same way Game Sonic's game mechanics uses them. The Power Rings do offer protection for Sonic but not like it is for Game Sonic.

I love how they give kudos to an offensive and rude comment like that. Some people.

Anyways, Sonic cannot touch Ness, Sonic isn't immune to Sleep Manip, Ness FRA.

I think Theuser789 was pointing it out so the one's counting the votes don't miscount.

Ness FRA.

Also, people need to stop wanking the hell out of Sonic's Fate Manipulation.

"Additionally, having witnessed his abuse of power, the Ancient Walkers placed a curse on his Chaos Emerald to doom his future plans to failure, unbeknownst to Mogul." - https://archiesonic.fandom.com/wiki...ul, formerly known as,during the Days of Fury.

So when Mogul makes that statement, it comes from the fact he's always meant to lose. He isn't even aware of it and Sonic didn't even do anything against Second Tenure Mogul, he got practically one shotted then Turbo Tails bullied Mogul which especially goes against the idea Sonic was the cause of this. In short, Sonic most definitely cannot Fate Hax the Truth of the Universe which is Ness's protection.

• The same Ancient Walker who did do that Fate thing against Mogul also granted Sonic the billionth ring.
  • Eggman cooperates the FateHax.

Okay, now you have to prove it has that potency. Receiving it from them doesn't substantiate the potency, that's an unsubstantiated assumption on your behalf.

Eggman stating that doesn't prove the potency, I never attested to him having Fate Hax, just the potency.

Eggman rewrote the laws of reality with the intent of rewriting Sonic's Chaos factor out of the equation. That was the purpose of the original Genesis Wave. Didn't ducking work.

A Broken, Chaotic Super Genesis Wave also didn't effect Sonic in a negative way, only the reality around him.

@Inverted Tempest "Wanking."

Lol, no. The Ancient Walkers died which lifted the curse, so that had no bearing on Master Mogul's second tenure.

Sonic didn't have to do anything directly against Mogul. When Mogul lost to Titan Tails, he didn't say "oh Titan Tails just beat me", he directly pinned that on fate convening to ensure Sonic's victory, whether it be to thwart him or rescue Sonic, alluding it to a cosmic force.

Then Eggman did the big reveal with The Chaos Factor.

If Sonic's fate hax affected an omnipresent type 4 acausal 2-A, it will definitely affect a Low 2-C.

Sonic's Fatehax is what makes people in vs forums pull a Mogul move and not want to even fight Sonic.

Tfw this doesn't address anything I said.

Can you prove they lifted the curse? I gave citation as to what I said, you cannot so blatantly state something and expect that to be taken as fact.

Or he's just referring to the fact those are circumstances Sonic just so happened to have opposed him? All you've proven is you have the ability to take a statement out of context to wank an ability from Archie Sonic. It's clearly demonstated otherwise in that canon that it came from the Walkers damning him.

Actually let me note something you said. "he directly pinned that on fate convening to ensure Sonic's victory, whether it be to thwart him or rescue Sonic, alluding it to a cosmic force". Let's refer back to what you said before, "The Ancient Walkers died which lifted the curse, so that had no bearing on Master Mogul's second tenure." Okay so you are conceding on the fact that in the first fight they had, there definitely was interference from the Ancient Walkers. You already gave a suitable explanation as to why Mogul was PISed, right? A cosmic force. It's almost like that cosmic force was the Ancient Walkers having an influence once more.

I don't think you and the other guy understood the point I made. I didn't say he didn't have Fate Manipulation, I said it just can't affect Type 4 Beings. It feels like you're trying to strawman what I'm saying here to make me look idiotic when you're just misrepresenting what I said to get the thread to agree with you. I already agreed Eggman's statement is fine to use for Fate Manipulation but nothing about it supports the potency, just that he has the ability. The only thing that remotely points to its potency is Mogul's statement which is the only leverage aside from people taking other scenes and attributing it to Sonic's Fate Hax as if every single moment in the comic has been decided by it when that's not been substantiated. This feels much like the situation where Doodle took a commentator saying someone couldn't destroy the planet as "they can't actually do any damage to it".

Being 2-A is irrelevant for it affecting stuff, only that it is 4D which Ness is as well making that argument irrelevant. Omnipresence is mostly useless here aside from the range. We've been over why it's not able to affect Type 4s, which makes those other two aspects you tried to load in to make it seem impress completely null. And if it can't affect Type 4s, it won't affect Truth of the Universe which would have a superior Fate Manip by that point.

Back