• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Waiting for a much needed deletion for this troll before I can read what Inverted Tempest wrote.

@Inverted Tempest

"If they die, their charm over the Emerald will break, and Mogul will be free."

Since they did indeed die, the curse they put on Mogul's Emerald was lifted. So you can drop that dickish attitude accusing me of being a wanker.

That "cosmic force" Mogul was referring to is Sonic being the Embodiment of Chaos, as later revealed by Eggman.

I didn't strawman you, plus that's a bold accusation you're making.

Therefore, since Sonic's fate hax did in fact affect Master Mogul, it can affect Truth of the Universe.

A3E38AA7-BAC7-4415-9CEE-56E0991F1BEC
Also, you admit Mogul was a Type 4 being and could have the intelligence that came with it. Why would the same person be suspicious of Sonic and not blame his failures on Turbo Tails or Titan Tails? Tails was called the chosen one even.

Okay, you finally brought a scan. That was literally all you guys had to do. This was only an issue because the Fate Hax has been very poorily portrayed on these threads thus far.

Also, you need to calm down. I said people in general need to stop wanking it, not you specifically so don't try to twist my wording as if I was personally attacking you. I suggest you still your tongue because the only frustration came from someone making null and void claims that took forever to make somewhat of a point.

That very much isn't true in the first scenario as you agreed to earlier. Could you give more substantiation it's still within the context Sonic is doing this to Mogul? He attributes this to a singular thing with how it's worded, with the Walkers obviously being the main influence the first time. It just seems unlikely with how the context is.

How is that not a strawman? I said Mogul wasn't fate haxxed from Sonic and you kept saying there were statements of him manipulating fate from Eggman why I never was against the idea he had the ability. This came still even after I told the person beforehand Eggman's statements don't prove potency, that's an assumption that comes from Mogul's statements. Without Mogul, Eggman would just make that baseline. That would be shifting the goalposts at worst which still would be something negative you would've done.

Regardless even if we were to drop this point, this doesn't counter the fact it's already established Ness has better wincons here and the Fate Manip is useless to his incap.

EEB300C8-DF60-462F-AA30-569E50FEC177
Um, why does Eggman's statements don't prove Sonic's FateHax is above baseline? He changed the laws of reality to get rid of it.

12D80C9D-14EF-45E7-9672-CE9E936FBB9E
943CF58A-AC4F-45A7-89E5-018DE89617EE

Despite knowing Sonic can turn Super with Chaos energy, Eggman still said that the energy through his cables should had fired him. This is coming from a guy who was smart enough to warp reality through machinery.

Honestly, fate manipulation should just stop being argued as it doesn't stop incap.

As for votes. I think Ness has 14. Sonic has 10. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, I already had voted for Ness because of the incap. Inverted Tempest was just... I was getting annoyed.

Back