• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll let the people on Sonic's side argue a bit more before deciding if their votes can be counted or not.

Nah, Naugus isn't 4D. But it still effected a 2-A, which Ness lower on the scale.

I haven't really seen Power Rings effecting Time. Unless the ability to age Amy Rose up a couple more years counts.

Then no. I know Power Rings were in part created by the Chaos Emerald, who can effect 4D beings, but I don't recall Power Rings themselves effecting time in the comic.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Both involve affecting the mind. Brainwashing not be the "type" Ness uses doesn't mean anything when the effect of having the mind being manipulated is what's being resisted.
It actually does, especially since Ness can affect beings without brains with his mind hax, Sonic doesn't show that kind of resistance on his profile.

Oblivion Lightning said:
This is really wanking that Nigh-Omniscience of Ness.
A Low 2-C's Nigh-Omniscience means jack shit against a fate hax that affected an omnipresent type 4 acausal 2-A.
Prove the type 4 acausal 2-A is nigh-omniscience or you can't call it wank. Intelligence doesn't mean much to tier, I don't know why you're trying to correlate them.

@Giver

>considering Sonic beat Lavos and fatehax can affect him.Idk where you're getting that nigh omniscience provides resistance to Fatehax it honestly sounds like wanking of Ness's abilities.

>Luke Skywalker can mindhax robots with no minds and Sonic beat him because that degree of mindhax is galactic in range while Sonic has a 2-A resistance.If it doesn't have 2-A range it's not doing anything to Sonic.Like Shadow said Sonic's mind has 2-A resistance

>Fatehax will do it's best to make Sonic win the match making it difficult for Ness to incap as proven with Sonic vs Lavos.I and as shown it can affect Nigh Omniscient beings.

>Once Sonic realizes he can't physically harm or damage Ness with his hax he would use the wishing power of the rings.Nate Morgan taught Sonic all about the rings and he w may not lead with them but he's definitely capable of knowing how it use them.Also usually when we see Sonic with a power ring he uses it.

>The power rings are created from chaos energy which is 4-D so it's going to affect Ness.The rings have 2-A hax due to this.Also Sonic has delt with omnipresent beings before.

>Both Sonic and Ness have wincons but Sonic's is easier to pull off.As Ness will have a difficult time trying to incap after he realizes he can't kill Sonic due to fatehax.That give Sonic more than enough time to use the Rings especially since Sonic's other hax can't hurt Ness.

If Super Sonic was used, Sonic more likely got the win, as Super Sonic can defeat/affect 4D beings. And not just because the tier is higher.

But Base Archie Sonic has dealt with time... twice, I wanna say. But those times he used one-time equipment, like the Super Emerald or whatever Rotor did in Mobius 25 years later.

It actually does, especially since Ness can affect beings without brains with his mind hax, Sonic doesn't show that kind of resistance on his profile.

Affecting beings without brains has nothing to do with potency. That's not remotely how mindhax works, you need to have mindhax that is stronger than what the opponent resisted in order to mindhax them.

Plus Ness doesn't even have mindhax.

>Super Sonic isn't being used so why bring him up?

>The rings are 4-D as they're made of Chaos Energy which derives from the Chaos Emeralds.Chaos energy can hurt Enernjak and Mogul who are 4-D.

Oblivion Lightning said:
>The rings are 4-D as they're made of Chaos Energy which derives from the Chaos Emeralds.Chaos energy can hurt Enernjak and Mogul who are 4-D.
Hm. I'm really not liking the assumptions when it comes to this. I thought we were only using in story abilities. As in, in story, if the Rings were shown to affect time.

ElixirBlue said:
Why are we talking about MindHax if Sonic or Ness doesn't have them?
>Giver keeps using them as a reason why Ness wins.

>It's not an asssumption as Mogul and Enerjak are affected by Sonic's hax which derive from chaos energy just like the power rings derive from chaos energy.The Chaos Force is inherently 4-D.I don't wanna explain this again.

I know it's not an assumption that Mogul and Enerjak are affected by the FateHax. I also know Base Sonic physically touched Enerjak and knocked his helmet off before Enerjak got a little depowered.

I saying it's an assumption the standard Power Rings can affect 4D beings and Time. The assumption is made because they were created by the Chaos Emeralds but I'm wondering in consideration of the threads that use in story examples to determine what a character is capable of.

So, are we saying the Power Rings are Chaos Emeralds? That where the conversation sounds like it's going to.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Are you seriously comitting an appeal to authority and agruing that because he won in a subjective vs thread against Lavos it works? How about simply the person in that thread didn't argue that for Lavos? Even then, I never contested fate hax not working on Ness I said the CIS portion of it won't work. You're strawmanning my claims.

Luke Skywalker can do that because he has potent mind hax, and where on that profile does it say he beat Luke? Once again you're trying to use a vs thread to prove your point when vs threads are subjective.

By the time Sonic realizes that Ness is incapping him. Especially now since you've admitted via this claim that power rings isn't his go-to hax.

Didn't deny nor contest the power ring wouldn't affect Ness.

Sonic's isn't easier to pull off since he needs to realize he can't physically harm Ness while Ness just thinks.

Back