• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes Discussion Thread

Something of note, I think. While the multiverse does exist in instances like the AU episode Holo-Jane mentioning other dimensions and traveling to them, and Crossover Nexus, making changes to the past via time travel in this cosmology doesn’t result in alternate timelines, rather, it simply alters the current timeline in a cause and effect sort of way, ensuring that whatever happens because of the altered event never happened at all. An example of this are the Red Action episodes. One where Red says she “destroyed” the timeline where she grows old and wastes her life in war, and Red Action 3 where K.O. directly states that nothing happens to them by interacting with their past selves and alternate timelines don’t exist.

So I don't overwhelm myself, gonna be posting stuff per character.

Season 2:

Enid:

Season 3:

Enid
:
Turbo Enid:

K.O.:

Season 2:

Season 3:
  • Danmaku (Shown here) [S3E8: Fink Vs. K.O.]
T.K.O.:
Tree-Empowered T.K.O.:

Perfect K.O.:
Lord Boxman:

Season 2:

Season 3:

Last edited:
Dendy (yaaaayyy):

Season 2:

Season 3:

Rad:

Season 2:

Season 3:

Mr. Gar (Note: since Mr. Gar doesn't level up unlike the other heroes, all of his stuff can remain in one key)
Elodie:

Punching Judy:

General Stuff:

Foxtail explains that the usage of Glorbs can turn even her regular troops into powerful heroes. [S2E39: Dark Plaza Part 1]

Carol

Season 2

Fink
Turbo Fink

Season 3:

Cosma:
Rippy Roo:

Shared Abilities by K.O., Rad and Enid:

Season 2:

Now let's revise the dated accounts.

K.O.:

Non-Physical Interaction (He was capable of blocking his soul so it did not leave his body)
He wasn't touching his soul when it came out.

Summoning (with the Pow Card Binder)
Don't know where this is from.

Dimensional Travel (Not combat applicable)
???
We were getting rid of these, right?

Power Mimicry (Replicated Rad's levitation beam)
T.K.O. wasn't replicating it, he just grabbed the beam and used it against Rad.

????

Enid:

Soul Absorption, Non-Physical Interaction (She held K.O.'s soul in her hand)
idk where these are from.

Carol:

Huh?

Mr. Gar
Resistance to Extreme Heat (He scales above Boxman who survived on the surface of the sun for three months)
There's no evidence to support this.

The rest are all just scanless.

Last edited:

K.O.:

He wasn't touching his soul when it came out.

Don't know where this is from.

???

We were getting rid of these, right?

T.K.O. wasn't replicating it, he just grabbed the beam and used it against Rad.

????

Enid:

Carol:

Huh?

Mr. Gar

There's no evidence to support this.

The rest are all just scanless.
K.O. resisting extreme heat and space radiation is prolly from the episodes where he went in space + the episode with Captain Earth where the sun go super hot and melted all the polar ice caps instantly with pretty much all of the characters being unfazed.

K.O. resisting extreme heat and space radiation is prolly from the episodes where he went in space + the episode with Captain Earth where the sun go super hot and melted all the polar ice caps instantly with pretty much all of the characters being unfazed.
Yeah, although there was a thing awhile back regarding space radiation and why we don’t count that as radiation resistance anymore.

Yeah, although there was a thing awhile back regarding space radiation and why we don’t count that as radiation resistance anymore.
What about resisting radiation from the sun? They would've taken in a lot of UV radiation from the sun in the same feat.

K.O.:
NPI: When K.O's soul was coming out. He momentarily stops it with his hand before it forcefully pushes its way out. If K.O. didn't have some form of NPI, it would've just phased through his hand rather than pushing its way out

Summoning: K.O. can summon his friends to assist him using pow cards in OK KO Let's Play Heroes.

Dimensional Travel: Comes from Your World is an Illusion (S2,E7). It comes from K.O. being able to jump out of his world. I can't find the scan right now but it comes from that episode.

Resistance to Ice Manip: It comes from TKO shrugging off the effects of Turbo Enid's Ice Breath without being incapacitated
Enid:

Both came from the short "Enid's Bad Day". Soul Absorption is here. NPI is here

Like this?

Yeahhh. I usually like to add the scroll box though if there's enough abilities for the scrolling function to actually work. It would at the bare minimum work for the technology tabber since she's got a good share of abilities. Would it be worth having a tabber denoting "Toon Force" or something similar? Or should that all just go in the "innate abilities" tabber?

Yeahhh. I usually like to add the scroll box though if there's enough abilities for the scrolling function to actually work. It would at the bare minimum work for the technology tabber since she's got a good share of abilities. Would it be worth having a tabber denoting "Toon Force" or something similar? Or should that all just go in the "innate abilities" tabber?
I think it should just go in innate abilities. Maybe that could work for K.O.'s profile, but Dendy only has a teleportation toon force feat to speak of.

I think it should just go in innate abilities. Maybe that could work for K.O.'s profile, but Dendy only has a teleportation toon force feat to speak of.
Ah, alright. I think there may be some toon force abilities that are applicable to everyone in-verse. Namely the ones demonstrated by President of the Universe when he demonstrated the properties he imbued into the humans of the verse using K.O. such as elasticity. But I can't remember what else he demonstrated.

Ah, alright. I think there may be some toon force abilities that are applicable to everyone in-verse. Namely the ones demonstrated by President of the Universe when he demonstrated the properties he imbued into the humans of the verse using K.O. such as elasticity. But I can't remember what else he demonstrated.
I only remember elasticity too. There are multiple instances of Regen though. Like Enid, Rad and K.O. regenerating from a puddle and Mr. Gar regenerating from dust. I don't know if that would be applicable to everyone in verse though.

I only remember elasticity too. There are multiple instances of Regen though. Like Enid, Rad and K.O. regenerating from a puddle and Mr. Gar regenerating from dust. I don't know if that would be applicable to everyone in verse though.
Yeah, probably not.

Help, I don't know how to make the other Season tabs work -

I can't help as much since you didn't make it a sandbox so I can't read the script. The best I can do is send a sandbox I made that uses tabbers like that.

Btw, I think the tabbers might be a tad bit too split. I think "Innate Abilities" should just be listed as "Base" or "By Herself" and list what's currently there + her ninjutsu abilities since those are like defining abilities of her character's. So I don't think it warrants another tabber and just clutters things imo.

I can't help as much since you didn't make it a sandbox so I can't read the script. The best I can do is send a sandbox I made that uses tabbers like that.

Btw, I think the tabbers might be a tad bit too split. I think "Innate Abilities" should just be listed as "Base" or "By Herself" and list what's currently there + her ninjutsu abilities since those are like defining abilities of her character's. So I don't think it warrants another tabber and just clutters things imo.

I fixed it. I can finally die in peace.

Do we have any other lifting feats of note? I feel like the verse is lacking a bit in those and the giant KO scaling is a bit shaky.
Oh yeah, I put a few of them in the calculation request thread. Lemme go nab em rq.
Season 2 Scaling Stuff.

Enid was able to knock back Chip Damage, and she and Elodie were also able to survive a blast from him.

This currently accepted calc for Chip scales him at Low 7-B.

So knowing this, we can place S2 heroes at Low 7-B.
I think they can be placed higher than that. IIRC, Gar and Carol shattered the barrier of a P.O.I.N.T. who have defenses so strong, it can neg Billiam William's (I forget his name) missiles that were shown to be capable of vaporizing an entire Island. Though that is near the end of the arc, and I can't remember if Enid, Rad, and K.O. scale to them at this point.

I think they can be placed higher than that. IIRC, Gar and Carol shattered the barrier of a P.O.I.N.T. who have defenses so strong, it can neg Billiam William's (I forget his name) missiles that were shown to be capable of vaporizing an entire Island. Though that is near the end of the arc, and I can't remember if Enid, Rad, and K.O. scale to them at this point.
I thought so too but I couldn’t find anything scaling wise that would indicate this.

Yeah, I know. But it seems as if Carol and Mr. Gar scale a lot higher than the main trio. Most I could get is them downscaling by 2 to Perfect K.O.
Which is weird since K.O. seemed to have surpassed them after the events of Season 1. Since K.O. can tap into Turbo's power which is >>> Gar + Carol.

I think downscaling is feasible for K.O. when using T.K.O.'s power maybe?

Which is weird since K.O. seemed to have surpassed them after the events of Season 1. Since K.O. can tap into Turbo's power which is >>> Gar + Carol.

Yeah, probably. I’m not sure if anyone would scale to him though and

This might be a case of Carol and Mr. Gar being stronger in Season 2 than they were in Season 1, since while they were strong, they hadn’t displayed anything on that level by that point.

Yeah, probably. I’m not sure if anyone would scale to him though and

This might be a case of Carol and Mr. Gar being stronger in Season 2 than they were in Season 1, since while they were strong, they hadn’t displayed anything on that level by that point.
Fair enough. So only T.K.O. and P.K.O. would scale? Whereas Base K.O. and his friends would scale to something else?

Fair enough. So only T.K.O. and P.K.O. would scale? Whereas Base K.O. and his friends would scale to something else?
Yeah, T.K.O., I believe, should scale above S1 Mr. Gar and Carol. I believe he has some feats of his own like the punching Rad into orbit one that are worth calcing.

P.K.O. would scale above S2 Mr. Gar and Carol for basically being the whole of their shield feat.

Yeah, T.K.O., I believe, should scale above S1 Mr. Gar and Carol. I believe he has some feats of his own like the punching Rad into orbit one that are worth calcing.

P.K.O. would scale above S2 Mr. Gar and Carol for basically being the whole of their shield feat.
Speaking of punching people into orbit. Didn't Mr. Gar punch Darrel across the globe in one episode? I recall him punching Darrel into the horizon, and then a few minutes later recall him coming back around and crashing into Boxmore.

Speaking of punching people into orbit. Didn't Mr. Gar punch Darrel across the globe in one episode? I recall him punching Darrel into the horizon, and then a few minutes later recall him coming back around and crashing into Boxmore.
I think I remember that. Might be worth looking into.

I think I remember that. Might be worth looking into.
Even if Darrel was moving at 1% the speed of light (and assuming they weigh only 90 kg which is unlikely given they're made of metal), the KE would be 96.663 Kilotons (Though I did use the normal KE method and not relativistic KE method).

Even if Darrel was moving at 1% the speed of light (and assuming they weigh only 90 kg which is unlikely given they're made of metal), the KE would be 96.663 Kilotons (Though I did use the normal KE method and not relativistic KE method).
This is fairly consistent with the 7-C ratings, if on the higher end, I believe. Surprisingly, they just so happen to be the same as the late RWBY APs.

This is fairly consistent with the 7-C ratings, if on the higher end, I believe. Surprisingly, they just so happen to be the same as the late RWBY APs.
It'll prolly be a bit higher than that given Darrel should weigh a few hundred kilograms and their velocity is likely greater than 1% the speed of light (Well, maybe. Not sure. Would need the timeframe).

Back