• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh no...

I want it to become the Not-Not-Paradox 1

It seems to be working

If this goes as you want. Will you start another one? Seems like you attracted the community, but hey that's what you want, interact with the JBW community.

Yeah I might start another one

Rora Raro said:
If Crab won't do a Not-Paradox. Then maybe you will.
You fool. How do you know I wasn't manipulating events in the background simply for that reason?

Yeah, no it didn't. Weegee would kill you via being one of the only good memes, and even THAT'S debatable considering you people have shoved old memes in my face. I like AND miss them, but come on, people! Just give some new memes a chance!

At this point, I'm just gonna announce something:

I'm swearing off debating with old memes, since it's plain out stupid. I don't care if you like them. In fact, GOOD FOR YOU, but my goodness, you people just shove it in my face over and over saying "Durrrr, this meme solos this one" over and over, it's really making me angry!

Oh, my God, SHUT UP! Nobody cares! Your whole "we will kill all the meeeeemes" thing is a horrible character choice.

Back