• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh no...

MaxForward said:
The worst part was that it was rumored to be directed by Michael Bay.
So did I...

Nah, Michael Bay needs to have at least one dumb, one-dimensional sex symbol per movie, and I don't think he'd go as far as to do that to a kid.

Crabwhale said:
Nah, Michael Bay needs to have at least one dumb, one-dimensional sex symbol per movie, and I don't think he'd go as far as to do that to a kid.
Shes 17, so.....

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Shes 17, so.....
Before you know it minecraft will have a movie....

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Shes 17, so.....
That's still not legal...I think...

Is Dora actually South American? Hmmm...

@ Sans and MLPlover

Both of those are actual thing that are being discussed.

I wish I was making this shit up.

Crabwhale said:
@ Sans and MLPlover
Both of those are actual thing that are being discussed.

I wish I was making this shit up.
I wonder how dora looks like a adult when in the cartoon shes literally a kid

2019 is a bad year when it comes to movies, Dora, FNAF, Sonic Movie, and Detective Pikachu (I respect opinions on people who like any of those four)

Goosethehonker said:
2019 is a bad year when it comes to movies, Dora, FNAF, Sonic Movie, and Detective Pikachu (I respect opinions on people who like any of those four)
Well me and christian are hyped for fnaf the other movies im hyped for detective pikachu im meh....about sonic and dora

It would be hard to make a FNAF movie since most games are the same game all you do is check cameras, use lights, and survive the night

Christian Higdon said:
FNAF'll probably be decent for me. Child's Play might flop tho.
FNAF wasn't even a decent game, how will it be a decent movie?

Have you seen the amount of FNAF stuff he's made on the wiki?

I have, I also have to go, so bye

I didn't find most fnaf games good but I don't know how the movie will go out since the animatronics kill their victims by stuffing them in suits

Its gonna be really hard to make it scary when all they have to work with from the games are jumpscares

We already have a Minecraft animated series that blows anything they can make out of the water: Noob Adventures.

No seriously, look it up, it's brilliant.

Have you seen Super Minecraft Kid I know his channel got deleted and people reuploaded his videos but he swears a lot but it's funny I'm probably the only user who can't take that youtuber seriously

Crabwhale said:
We already have a Minecraft animated series that blows anything they can make out of the water: Noob Adventures.
No seriously, look it up, it's brilliant.
It's only "brilliant" because it's a meme, is that right?

It's funny that SMK called Zelda a ripoff of Minecraft, hates Nintendo, and called TF2 a call of duty ripoff since he hates every game but Minecraft and FNAF

@ Dark

No, it's brilliant because it's a legitimately good series, with good characters, writing, voice acting, and animation.

Gaylord Steambath is probably one of the best villains to come out of any YouTube original series.

MLPlover2011 said:
It's funny that SMK called Zelda a ripoff of Minecraft, hates Nintendo, and called TF2 a call of duty ripoff since he hates every game but Minecraft and FNAF
I think he was a troll, you aren't the only person who can't take him seriously, nobody can take him seriously

Okay, now this is EPIC, can we get a Dora A N I M U ?

Back