• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh no...

Yeah, no. Not only is Derpy not evne close to being the memeverse's maker, Dark Goose would die to Chuck Norris, who isn't even that powerful.

No. Dark Goose sucks. I'd rather listen to grass than listen to that bad recolor you threw together in MS Paint.

Honestly, this debate never ends, it's always MLPlover making stuff up and Christian saying dirt can absolutely solo Derpy, and when I mean dirt, I mean a weak character.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Honestly, this debate never ends, it's always MLPlover making stuff up and Christian saying dirt can absolutely solo Derpy, and when I mean dirt, I mean a weak character.
Probably because

1. Derpy is truly featless

2. Her canon self is able to be soloed by some very weak verses.

What even is this thread anymore?

Yes. You're a bad mix of Tails Doll and Twilight.

I'm disgusted by your actions TBQH.

Seol, you can close this if you like.

Christian Higdon said:
You didn't. You spout random nonsense all the time, MLPLover.
Actually, Seol, you mind if I close this?
No, leave it open, its starting to turn into a shitshow

Christian Higdon said:
And you love it?.....Actually, keep it open.
Of course I love it, it gives me a good laugh

Rhino milk, eh?

Anyways, be glad, just sit down, and watch as I just start laughing at this so-called "OG Tails Doll"'s bad logic.

Back