• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

could i get these translated:

1. アンダーワールドが枢機卿と種子を使って作られている場合。 そしてそれは必要とされるところだけ内容を作成する。 冥界の大きさは1つの太陽(Sols)と2つの惑星(CardinaとAdmina)ですか? 川原さん本当にそれを知りたいです。 だから私はあなたが答えるなら素晴らしいでしょう。

2. 川原さん。 SAOについてあと2つだけ質問があるのですが、答えていただけますか? 1.アリス、アスナ、キリトが冥界に来た時に見た無数の星の全て。あれは何かのスカイボックス/イリュージョンなのでしょうか? 2. 2. アドミナとカルディナの距離はわかりますか?
If the underworld is created using cardinal and seeds, and it creates content only where it is needed, then is the Underworld's size that of one sun (Sols) and two planets (Cardina and Admina)?

I really want to know that, Kawahara-san. So it will be great if you answer.

Mr. Kawahara. I have only two more questions about SAO, can you answer them for me?

1. All of the countless stars that Alice, Asuna, and Kirito saw are when they came to the Underworld... Is that a skybox/illusion of some kind?

2. 2. Do you know the distance between Admina and Cardina?

If the underworld is created using cardinal and seeds, and it creates content only where it is needed, then is the Underworld's size that of one sun (Sols) and two planets (Cardina and Admina)?

I really want to know that, Kawahara-san. So it will be great if you answer.

Mr. Kawahara. I have only two more questions about SAO, can you answer them for me?

1. All of the countless stars that Alice, Asuna, and Kirito saw are when they came to the Underworld... Is that a skybox/illusion of some kind?

2. 2. Do you know the distance between Admina and Cardina?
Thanks

0NsYCCnUc4IhpLqzxlUkcFwBDeWLrwLbUXkBH92rkXJIiVqXJj9p97zA7N_hSg1HXs6X7Vd0hPP2L2STr3FdazB-Cfx1BxfGwBIq6i-jtOl-dKWE4fNCj_TrxGq8Uh9ctZuyiLWy

ELwWZgDfhqFmXxQr-Fsm7r6ImssZ3JEYsfAXq9cl4AMssTf4Qs8j0FLLR4ptSZJL6-kDmZlKqbADKqK4tdUB7QKTENRZ1f4gwxuA4JxZXDbg3sXpU-lAIltO0uoNN0fOdz0PRLnT

Does this say anything about lighting speed

Need those two JP text translated https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/FILE_45:_Ustanak

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/846407619651960872/848608666541096970/unknown.png

片腕に大きなアタッチメントを備えたB.O.W.。 対象を粉砕する圧倒的な攻撃力と、ガス爆発くらいではびくともしない耐久力を併せ持ち、さらに巨体からは想像がつかないほどのスピードでジェイクたちを追い詰める。なぜ執拗に追ってくるのかは謎だが、雪山でエイダらしき人影と行動をともにしていたという目撃情報もあり、事件との関連性が垣間見える。

ゲームでは?

腕のアタッチメントは武器として使えるだけでなく、標的の捕縛もできる。捕まると、檻に閉じ込められたような状態でウスタナクに背負われてしまう。また、アタッチメントは付け替えることが可能らしい。鋭利な針で突き刺すなど、さまざまな形状や役割があるようだ。
The B.O.W. is equipped with a large attachment on one arm. It has overwhelming attack power that can crush its target, its durability is not affected by gas explosions, and its speed is unimaginable for its big size. It's unknown as to why it's relentlessly pursuing them, but there are eyewitness reports that it was working with a figure that looks like Ada in the snowy mountains, giving us a glimpse of its connection to the incident.

What about in the game?

Not only can its arm attachments be used as weapons, it can also be used to capture targets; if captured, Ustanak will carry you on his back as if you were trapped in a cage. Furthermore, the attachments are apparently replaceable, with various shapes and roles, including sharp needles used for piercing.

0NsYCCnUc4IhpLqzxlUkcFwBDeWLrwLbUXkBH92rkXJIiVqXJj9p97zA7N_hSg1HXs6X7Vd0hPP2L2STr3FdazB-Cfx1BxfGwBIq6i-jtOl-dKWE4fNCj_TrxGq8Uh9ctZuyiLWy

ELwWZgDfhqFmXxQr-Fsm7r6ImssZ3JEYsfAXq9cl4AMssTf4Qs8j0FLLR4ptSZJL6-kDmZlKqbADKqK4tdUB7QKTENRZ1f4gwxuA4JxZXDbg3sXpU-lAIltO0uoNN0fOdz0PRLnT

Does this say anything about lighting speed
雷のチャクラを纏い、速度を大幅に強化。ただでさえ高いパワーもさらに上昇し、肉弾戦能力は里でも随一。

Clad in lightning chakra, his speed has greatly enhanced. His power has increased even further, and his ability to fight in close combat is the best in his village.

There's nothing said about him being lightning fast or having lightning speed, just being stated to be faster when clad in lightning chakra.

The rest is just about things like performing Double Lariat with Bee and something about his character as a Kage but nothing else there.

The B.O.W. is equipped with a large attachment on one arm. It has overwhelming attack power that can crush its target, its durability is not affected by gas explosions, and its speed is unimaginable for its big size. It's unknown as to why it's relentlessly pursuing them, but there are eyewitness reports that it was working with a figure that looks like Ada in the snowy mountains, giving us a glimpse of its connection to the incident.

What about in the game?

Not only can its arm attachments be used as weapons, it can also be used to capture targets; if captured, Ustanak will carry you on his back as if you were trapped in a cage. Furthermore, the attachments are apparently replaceable, with various shapes and roles, including sharp needles used for piercing.
Thank you Qliphoth!

Can someone translate this?

一閃。シンがギリオノジェスを振り下ろすと、空を真っ二つに割るかの如く、黒い太刀筋が描かれる。

ガラスが砕け散るように夜が斬り裂かれ、その裏側にあった昼が姿を現した。

略奪剣、秘奥が漆しち――夜奪絶佳やだつぜっか。

夜さえ奪うことで、そう名づけられた斬撃は、昼夜と天候、それを利用する自然魔法陣を斬り裂く。

Can someone translate this?

一閃。シンがギリオノジェスを振り下ろすと、空を真っ二つに割るかの如く、黒い太刀筋が描かれる。

ガラスが砕け散るように夜が斬り裂かれ、その裏側にあった昼が姿を現した。

略奪剣、秘奥が漆しち――夜奪絶佳やだつぜっか。

夜さえ奪うことで、そう名づけられた斬撃は、昼夜と天候、それを利用する自然魔法陣を斬り裂く。
A flash. When Shin swung down Gilionojes, the black swordsman drew and divided the sky right in half.

As the glass shattered, the night was torn apart and the day that had been behind it was revealed.

The Looting Sword. The mysterious varnish--that which takes the night.

The slash, so named because it takes away even the night, cuts through day and night, the weather, and can tear up the magical circles of others.

A flash. When Shin swung down Gilionojes, the black swordsman drew and divided the sky right in half.

As the glass shattered, the night was torn apart and the day that had been behind it was revealed.

The Looting Sword. The mysterious varnish--that which takes the night.

The slash, so named because it takes away even the night, cuts through day and night, the weather, and can tear up the magical circles of others.
Thanks!

Tbf, I was thinking more of something like a week tops.

Although even that I wouldn't think would work seeing as, again, you see like several posting theirs here in a day at a time.
Yeah, you average a total of 12-30 requests a day, to wait two weeks for your request on-top of the ones you’re already doing honestly seems like more of a hinderance. Granted, it all factors into time of day and such, it’s just my opinion. That’s why I waited till I was certain you finished all the requests done for you today, before bumping, which is pretty reasonable.

Well another rule or suggestion I would told Ant was that unless you plan to post a CRT soon or are building up one, I'd consider not posting it if you don't plan to use that information anytime soon.

Which basically means don't post any here if you're not going to post a CRT about it anytime soon. Which can be worked around if you're saving it on a blog on the wikia or something. If not, then it's better not to post here when people are just going to want to have their stuff posted, which also tells me they want it done even though I can also just not do it right away.

Which can be worked around if you're saving it on a blog on the wikia or something.
It’s currently on a blog, in-which all of the stuff sent so far (including the long SMT Strange Journey scans) impact the entire cosmology, with these new scans being the foundation of a massive revision verse-wide.

Last edited:
Well another rule or suggestion I would told Ant was that unless you plan to post a CRT soon or are building up one, I'd consider not posting it if you don't plan to use that information anytime soon.

Which basically means don't post any here if you're not going to post a CRT about it anytime soon. Which can be worked around if you're saving it on a blog on the wikia or something. If not, then it's better not to post here when people are just going to want to have their stuff posted, which also tells me they want it done even though I can also just not do it right away.
I will add your suggested changes as rules in the first post of this thread.

Here are our current rules:

1. Help with translation requests is voluntary, and not mandatory. As such, other users should not complain if they don't get translations quickly or at all.
  2. If a member is asking for a translation, it shouldn't be more than a relevant paragraph or two, as no one has the time to translate entire chapters or books. If someone submits large text segments, that take up a lot of the thread, the post will be deleted.
  3. This thread could be used to translate any language, as long as there are users who are familiar with them. However, again, help is entirely voluntary, not compulsory.
  4. Only bump previous requests once every 7 days.
  5. A single person should not spam many requests at once.
  6. Strictly stick to relevant topics here. No chatter or talking with each other in a social manner. Saying thank you is fine, of course.
  7. Only ask for help if the information is genuinely important for planned content revisions threads.

@Milly_Rocking_Bandit

"You know that it is a nano-sized semi-organic quantum computer assembly, but <Alder's> ability is to break the power that makes the computers assemble with each other. It has the ability to break down the essentially indestructible body of <ASURA> into its smallest fragments, sub-molecular sized particles, and cause it to cease to exist."

"I don't understand," Ciel stirred restlessly, sitting next to Serf. "are you saying that his body disappearing like a mist is what we saw? So, is that what happened to you, big brother? Or rather your consciousness, at that time? Was it decomposed or something?"

"The <ASURA> body defines its existence by the self-awareness of the installed AI," Serf replied. "Alder's ability to disassemble the body also included the ability to disassemble the <ASURA-AI>, the subjective consciousness that controls the body's variability, self-repair, and form. Rather than decomposition, I should say it was dispersed. The human consciousness cannot recognize a body that has been broken down to the size of a particle as 'self'. On the contrary, the components of the <ASURA> body that has been broken down to the size of particles regain their original quantum nature and diffuse everywhere, in all dimensions, and across all possibilities. As a result, the self-consciousness also diffuses, and the unity of personality cannot be maintained. In very simple terms, the personality and the body will disappear, at least from this material world."

They glanced towards Sera, who was scrunching up the blanket in seriousness,

"Perhaps Sera's diffusion inside the self-enclosed <EGG> was similar to this. I, Serf, a personality, was like a fragmented hologram, a faint shadow on the particles of the diffused <ASURA> body, but still maintaining the whole image. However, each fragment did not maintain a clear enough outline to have a will or act as a personality. They are purely 'observers'--omnipresent in time and space, who see everything and all possibilities, but cannot act on their own accord due to having no ego."

Breaking off, Serf looks at Sera. She was biting her lower lip invisibly and pulling a blanket over her shoulders. A kind of understanding ran through both of them. In the world of the Goddess, the omniscient and omnipotent being that Sera had once been, Serf was there too. Sera turned her head and averted her gaze.

"After I disappeared, I could see everything that everyone was doing," Serf continued.

And ofc, the rest after is the same as you requested that time.

Btw the Google translate app can translate kanji on scans. It's accurate enough to give you General idea of what the scan is saying
yNByQVFRZjP1X8wkiMKIDpLDKSiirGSe4mNo_UIW0oZJv6t2rQLYaH5KFghOD4VriBhQeD3MNm3E5lnBnGGinYCjRxlV-JV7rjkY5H-WLR5zdoTC1B3fj0BdQdFWoeFJqDYa1dtu

Screen_Shot_2021-05-31_at_10.14.46_AM.png

Can this be translated please?

I wanted to know because I wanted to work on a calc involving a black hole + I wanted to make a CRT discussing Blackbeard's black hole abilities.

I translated it to say this.
The power to manipulate darkness is a gravitational force that captures even light... It has the power to draw everything in, crush it, and bring it to nothing.
He can even block the abilities of other people's demon fruits with his gravitational pull, but he is the only one in the natural lineage who has substance, and has weaknesses such as attracting attacks from both friend and foe.
Is this accurate? And if not can this be translated please?

Thank you for the help. There’s a couple more I ask to have translated, as they’re from the same material and will be added as context. I’ll go one a day, as not to overwhelm you. Here.
'You're watching, are you? Yes, I'm certain you are.'

A voice of silence whispered. Within the silence and darkness, in the complete emptiness of space where those who do not belong to the world would immediately lose their minds due to the vastness of nothingness and incomprehension, the voice spread out like a wave, as a sound that is not a sound.

It did not weaken or disappear like normal sounds, nor did it mix with other sounds. Each sound was established as <information>, with sharp edges like that of a cut gem. Just like sparkling jeweled necklaces on a string, they never lost their clarity and brilliance, simultaneously reaching out to every moment in the vast nothingness.

'There are two main streams of Buddhism: Hinayana and Mahayana. You are now in the realm of the saints in Hinayana Buddhism. Here, the practitioner, aiming for personal enlightenment, achieves liberation and reaches Nirvana...'

I translated that before, though I can't remember how many pages it was.

But yes, that's correct. Pretty much Blackbeard is like a black hole of sorts in human-sized with his Devil Fruit powers.
Second:

The power to control darkness...its gravitational pull can seize even light itself...! He has the power to attract and crush everything and sending it back to nothing. While he can attract and seal even the abilities of the Devil Fruits of others, he is also the only one of the Nature System/Logia Type (自然系/ロギア) to still have matter, thus he has weaknesses such as attracting attacks whether they be friend or foe.
Just found it. Thank you!

Can anyone translate these? I had gotten translations from other sources but was told translations from here are preferred
main-qimg-533686684c83acf4418e9738885c2415

I'll try to crop the original translation later, but it's a bit hard to do on the laptop I'm using currently.

The last thing I want translated is this panel, for a revision thread
main-qimg-e6e3c3bf7b30b5933045f5478cfcfb1b

Back