• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread

Hmm that is troublesome yes, i know some works of fiction are especially hard to translate, like the masadaverse as you mentioned, yes i think we should indeed limit the kanji.

But as Ant pointed out, people who aren't fluent won't know the difference, we will just have to deny those request, that are especially difficult when they pop up.

Agreed. You will probably simply have to say no, if something would take far too much time to handle.

I'm sorry, but that isn't legible enough. Additionally, Matthew Schroeder would like to know where you got this from?

yea. someone told me it talks about an ability of shaka being on par with saga`s

i wanted to make confirme the translation of it being correct

The first words says that this is an encyclopedia about Episode G and it contains data's of the characters of this manga, like the profile, secret techniques, armour and etc.

@Dark649

can you take a look at the scan i posted 1st and tell me what does it say about shaka`s temna kofoku technique?

Say I'm just learning the language (Japanese (I'm taking courses in college)) or am pretty limited to the language (Spanish) but knowledgeable about it, can I still list myself for those languages? Also, what if I know someone not in this wiki that knows another language and can contact this person without much waiting?

No, you should be fluent in the language you are volunteering to translate and be efficient in translating it.

If that person is willing to translate, then sure, we welcome their help and thank them for it.

". . . I can start over again any number of times. . . . . . Everything to not run away, Everything to not run away. The power of courage to abandon everything and the power of courage to accept everything from sailor moon eternal, from the husband. Because I was forgotten, I've been forgotten, I can move forward, an Invincible force."

I don't know what you are asking. Again, if you can contact this person and they are willing to help, then go ahead.

Hey guys. I would like a tiny snippet of Japanese translated.

3µ¼íÕàâÒü«Õ«ƒ

6µ¼íÕàâÒü«Õ«ƒ

12µ¼íÕàâÒü«Õ«ƒ

24µ¼íÕàâÒü«Õ«ƒ

Not really a japanese reader but it seems to be related to dimensions or something.

The hell is fruit doing there though?

µ¼íÕàâÒü« dimension

Õ«ƒ fruit

3-dimensional reality

6-dimensional reality

12-dimensional reality

24-dimensional reality

@Gemmy I don't know what translator you used but "Õ«ƒ" means "truth" or "reality" in this context. Though it can also mean fruit, it depends on the hiragana above the Kanji (try and look for that ok? It will make this much easier)

Õ«ƒ (ÒüÿÒüñ) truth; reality

Õ«ƒ (Òü┐) = fruit; nut; seed

Kanji is more concise, but hiragana is straightforward.

Damn. No wonder light novels have 2 names for items and powers.

But yeah, I only know of fruit.

3 things from Dragon Quest

Ú¡öþòîÒü«Õ£░õ©ïµÀ▒ÒüÅÒü½µ¢£ÒéôÒüºþ×æµâ│ÒüùÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüþÑ×ÒéÆÞÂèÒüêÒüƒÒâƒÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®Òâ╝Òé╣ÒüºÒüÖÒéëµëïÒüîÕç║ÒüøÒü¬ÒüäÕ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

Þç¬ÕêåÒü«ÕÉìÕëìõ╗ÑÕñûÞ¿ÿµåÂÒéƵÇØÒüäÕç║ÒüøÒüÜÒÇüÞç¬ÕêåÒüîÕûäÒü¬Òü«Òüïµé¬Òü¬Òü«ÒüïÒééÒéÅÒüïÒéëÒü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

Õ£░þìäÒü«Õ©ØþÄïÒü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÚÇ▓ÕîûÕëìÒü»Ú¡öµùÅÒü«þÄïÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒü¿Õñ®þ®║ÕƒÄÒü½Þ¿ÿÚî▓ÒüïÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

ÒéÁÒâ│ÒâêÒâÅÒéñÒâáþÄïÒü«ÕñóÒü½Õç║ÒüªÒüÅÒéïÒÇüÕ£░þìäÒüïÒéëÞÿçÒéèÕà¿ÒüªÒéÆþá┤ÕúèÒüÖÒéïÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬µÇ¬þë®ÒÇé

ÚüÑÒüïÕñ¬ÕÅñÒÇüÚÇ▓ÕîûÒü«þºÿµ│òÒéÆõ¢£ÒéèÕç║ÒüùÒÇüÞç¬ÒéëÒéÆþÑ×ÒéÆÒééÞÂàÒüêÒéïþ®ÂµÑÁÒü«þöƒþë®Òü©Òü¿ÚÇ▓ÕîûÒüòÒüøÒüƒÒÇé

ÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇüÚùçÒü«ÕèøÒéÆÕóùÕ╣àÒüÖÒéïÚ╗äÚçæÒü«ÞàòÞ╝¬ÒéÆþö¿ÒüäÒü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒüƒÒéüÒü½ÚÇ▓ÕîûÒüîõ©ìÕ«îÕà¿ÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇîÒüïÒüñÒüªþ®ÂµÑÁÒü«ÚÇ▓ÕîûÒéÆÒééÒü¿Òéü ÒüèÒü«ÒéîÞç¬Þ║½ÒéÆÚ¡öþë®Òü½ÕñëÒüêÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÞÇàÒüîÒüäÒüƒÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇé

"I meditate in the deep underground of the Makai, and even Mildrath beyond God has become a hand that can not be handed out.

I cannot recall my memories, except my name, I do not know if I am good or evil."

"There is a record in the sky castle that it was called the 'Emperor of Hell' and it was a king of demons before evolution.

A huge monster that comes out in the dream of King Sainteheim, reviving from Hell and destroying everything.

Far away the ancient creation of evolutionary secrets, evolved themselves into the ultimate creatures beyond God.

However, evolution was incomplete because it did not use golden bracelets to amplify the power of the darkness."

"It was said that there was a person who once converted his own to a monster with the ultimate evolution."

I don't know. I am not familiar with Dragon Quest, I just translated. To get specific context, depending on what you are looking for, I'd have to use a dictionary.

It says "fast as lighting". Yes, most translators have bad traslations because English is SVO and Japanese is SOV.

Back