• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

EHw4A6v.jpeg

Can someone translate this, please?
せいらしい。
この空間がこの世をおおうと宇宙が消滅する。

That seems to be the case.

If this space were to cover the world, the universe will be annihilated.

The long text on the left of the page (i.e. to the right of the Sage of the 6 paths)
There we go.

忍術の祖とされる「六道仙人」。
十尾を月に封じたハゴロモは、月に向かう弟や一族と別れ地上に残り、チャクラの「繋げる力」を忍宗として民に説く。
やがて己の死期を悟るや、力を九体の尾獣に変え野に放った。
世に安寧秩序が成されんことを願い、ハゴロモは千年もの時を漂う・・・。

The "Sage of Six Paths" was said to be the Founder of NInjutsu.
Following the sealing of the Ten Tails within the Moon, Hagoromo departed from his brother and clan heading to the Moon and remained on Earth where he preached about the "power to connect" Chakra as Ninshuu.
Eventually, he realized his death was imminent and thus turned his own power into Nine Tailed Beasts where he released them into the wild.
Wishing for peace and order to be established, Hagaromo drifted through time for a thousand years...

Can you translate this?

我的子孙独角巨龙
还有人类搭档小弹
在远古时代
我曾经透过我强大的力量
把邪恶爆丸封印在黑暗空间
但我这样反而令你们这个年代有很大的麻烦
真的很对不起
祖先 你这样说
知道这件事实之肩 我唯有
借金卡力欧合神超越时空来到这里
以这个方式好好保护你们
原来如此
你们认真对战的而态度令我学会很多
小弹 请你以看
好好照顾我的子孙独角巨龙
我知道了 绝对没问题
独角巨龙的祖先
好了 后会有期

Had a bit of trouble with the word Catafixiacion.

All my translators either just spit out the word or calcification. I was told this maybe a pun with trafficking and renting of minds which are the words directly above it. The rest of the list is a pretty direct translation, its just the one word that is the problem.

Edit: link broke

Last edited:
Can someone translate this

この銀泡は、全てが一つとなる秩序を持つ――融合世界 (ゆうごうせかい) ボルムテッド。

すべてが混ざり合う銀泡の中心には、不定形に蠢く大地があった。

それは様々な人の形を取っていく。一人ではなく、一人であり、二人ではなく、二人であり、大勢かと思えば単一であり、人の形であり、人の形ではなかった。

すべてが定まらず、ただ常にあらゆる物との融合を続けていた。
すると、地震のように銀泡が揺れ、不定形の大地が姿を変える。
「今やこの世界の殆どのものは限りなく一つに近い状態となっています。わたくしは、この世界の主神であり、元首であり、民であり、そして世界そのものでございます」
「それがこの融合世界の秩序だとしてもか?」

幼子の問いに、男はうなずく。

「……ええ。おかしなものです。世界であり、元首であり、主神であり、民であるわたくしが、秩序を否定するというのは……わたくし自身が、その秩序であるというのに……」

僅かに彼はうつむいた。

「それでも、どうしてもこの世界が間違っているように思えてなりません。彼らには彼らの人生があったのではないか、と……」

未来を憂うようにマルクスと呼ばれた男は言った。

「わたくしがこの秩序から切り離されれば、融合世界は緩やかに滅びへと向かうことでしょう。それでも、秩序から解放された命は、己の生を全うすることができます。それに――」

己の手をじっと見つめ、彼は言った。

「わたくしは知りたいのかもしれません。今のわたくしが何者なのか。全てと切り離され、一人となった自分がいったい誰なのかを」

Can someone translate this

この銀泡は、全てが一つとなる秩序を持つ――融合世界 (ゆうごうせかい) ボルムテッド。

すべてが混ざり合う銀泡の中心には、不定形に蠢く大地があった。

それは様々な人の形を取っていく。一人ではなく、一人であり、二人ではなく、二人であり、大勢かと思えば単一であり、人の形であり、人の形ではなかった。

すべてが定まらず、ただ常にあらゆる物との融合を続けていた。
すると、地震のように銀泡が揺れ、不定形の大地が姿を変える。
「今やこの世界の殆どのものは限りなく一つに近い状態となっています。わたくしは、この世界の主神であり、元首であり、民であり、そして世界そのものでございます」
「それがこの融合世界の秩序だとしてもか?」

幼子の問いに、男はうなずく。

「……ええ。おかしなものです。世界であり、元首であり、主神であり、民であるわたくしが、秩序を否定するというのは……わたくし自身が、その秩序であるというのに……」

僅かに彼はうつむいた。

「それでも、どうしてもこの世界が間違っているように思えてなりません。彼らには彼らの人生があったのではないか、と……」

未来を憂うようにマルクスと呼ばれた男は言った。

「わたくしがこの秩序から切り離されれば、融合世界は緩やかに滅びへと向かうことでしょう。それでも、秩序から解放された命は、己の生を全うすることができます。それに――」

己の手をじっと見つめ、彼は言った。

「わたくしは知りたいのかもしれません。今のわたくしが何者なのか。全てと切り離され、一人となった自分がいったい誰なのかを」
This was the Fused World Bormted, a silver bubble that contains an Order where all is fused into one.

At the silver bubble's center where all have congregated together lies an amorphous, writhing earth.

It took on various human forms. Not of one, yet one. Not of two, yet two. At times, it appeared to take on the form of many. But it was the shape of a singular being. Something Human, yet not Human.

Everything was unstable as it constantly fused with everything.

Then. Something akin to an earthquake shook the silver bubble, and the earth shifted.

"Right now, in this world, most things are in a state of being as close one as it possibly could. I am its Chief God. Its Sovereign. Its people. And the very world itself."

"Even that of the Fusion World's Order?"

The man nods to the child's question.

"...Yes. It's strange. I, the World, its Chief God, its Sovereign, its people, would deny Order...when I am that very Order itself..."

He slightly lowers his head.

"Yet I can't help but feel this world is wrong. Those people have their own lives..."

The man known as Marcus spoke worriedly of the future.

"Were I to be separated from this Order, the Fusion World will gradually head towards its destruction. And yet, life freed from that Order would be able to live their lives to the fullest. And besides..."

Staring at his hands, he spoke,

"Maybe I want to know: Who am I now? Who is it exactly of what I am, alone and separated from everything?"

Can someone help me translate this?
そして彼の待ち望んだ偶然は突如として起こり、HEIDPAの高次元世界へのゲートは開いた。

彼は情報と共に思考機械たちのいる次元を超え、11次元時空に跳躍することに成功する。

ホログラフとして観えた下位次元の宇宙。過去のすべての事象は、情報として圧縮されていた。彼が思うように、あたかも本物の神のように情報を書き換えることすらも可能となった。

彼は11次元時空世界において連続体、INVISIBLEとなったのだ。

Can someone help me translate this?
At last, there was that coincidence he had been looking forward to suddenly occurring as HEIDPA's gate to a higher-dimensional world appeared.

With that information, he crosses over into the dimension where the thinking machines reside and successfully landed into 11th-dimensional space-time.

He saw the lower-dimensional world as like a hologram. All events of the past were compressed as information. If he so wanted, he could even rewrite that information as though he were a geniune God.

He had become INVISIBLE, a continuum residing in the 11th-dimensional space-time world.

At last, there was that coincidence he had been looking forward to suddenly occurring as HEIDPA's gate to a higher-dimensional world appeared.

With that information, he crosses over into the dimension where the thinking machines reside and successfully landed into 11th-dimensional space-time.

He saw the lower-dimensional world as like a hologram. All events of the past were compressed as information. If he so wanted, he could even rewrite that information as though he were a geniune God.

He had become INVISIBLE, a continuum residing in the 11th-dimensional space-time world.
Thanks!. If you don’t mind, can you help me translating this part out?

中嶋は箸を置き、薬谷にポケットから取り出したスマホを向けた。

「俺たちのほとんどは時間の一次元と、空間の三次元以外を認識することができない。でも高い次元に行けば、できることが増えてゆく。たとえば、このスマホの中で再生されている動画の女優の情報は二次元に圧縮されていて、俺たちがこうやって彼女を見たり、彼女の頬を撫でたりするのに気づかない。動画を逆再生したりしても、一時停止したとしても気づかないだろう。俺たちはある意味、二次元に蓄えられたコードを操作して、下位の次元の時間と空間を操っているのだけれどな」

調子よく語る中嶋を、薬谷は相変わらずだと感心しつつ傾聴しつつ、話の見当をつける。

「情報は空間、次元の表面にたくわえられているコードである。ホログラフィックな宇宙論のことかい? M理論での統一はどうなった」
「まあ、そう一筋縄ではいかないのさ。この宇宙は、はるかに大きくて、はるかに高い空間の中に浮かぶごく一部の空間にすぎない。だから神は案外、目の前で俺たちを見て笑っているかもしれないのさ」

だから、学生が信仰を捨てないのは、少し理解できる気がするんだ、と中嶋は笑う。

「もし、その類の”神”に出会ったら、俺たちは降伏するしかないのか?」
「そうだな。反撃しようと思えばこの画面から手を突き出して、同じ時空でワンパンくらわすしかないさ。無理だろうけどな」

シュッ、と言いながら中嶋はスマホの後ろから薬谷に向けてパンチを放った。

「脱線しまくったな」

薬谷が苦笑していると……

Could someone translate this? (Chinese)

副本剧情:恶龙霸鲁巴托斯自从被击败后沉静了很长一段时间,直到有一天梅恩兰德大陆传来了神秘宝藏的消息。恶龙霸鲁巴托斯终于安耐不住自己的野心,带着复仇的心决定再次袭击梅恩兰德大陆。这一次,他将带着更加强大的帮手,梅恩兰德是否能顶住这次袭击呢?拭目以待吧!

Thanks!. If you don’t mind, can you help me translating this part out?

中嶋は箸を置き、薬谷にポケットから取り出したスマホを向けた。

「俺たちのほとんどは時間の一次元と、空間の三次元以外を認識することができない。でも高い次元に行けば、できることが増えてゆく。たとえば、このスマホの中で再生されている動画の女優の情報は二次元に圧縮されていて、俺たちがこうやって彼女を見たり、彼女の頬を撫でたりするのに気づかない。動画を逆再生したりしても、一時停止したとしても気づかないだろう。俺たちはある意味、二次元に蓄えられたコードを操作して、下位の次元の時間と空間を操っているのだけれどな」

調子よく語る中嶋を、薬谷は相変わらずだと感心しつつ傾聴しつつ、話の見当をつける。

「情報は空間、次元の表面にたくわえられているコードである。ホログラフィックな宇宙論のことかい? M理論での統一はどうなった」
「まあ、そう一筋縄ではいかないのさ。この宇宙は、はるかに大きくて、はるかに高い空間の中に浮かぶごく一部の空間にすぎない。だから神は案外、目の前で俺たちを見て笑っているかもしれないのさ」

だから、学生が信仰を捨てないのは、少し理解できる気がするんだ、と中嶋は笑う。

「もし、その類の”神”に出会ったら、俺たちは降伏するしかないのか?」
「そうだな。反撃しようと思えばこの画面から手を突き出して、同じ時空でワンパンくらわすしかないさ。無理だろうけどな」

シュッ、と言いながら中嶋はスマホの後ろから薬谷に向けてパンチを放った。

「脱線しまくったな」

薬谷が苦笑していると……
Sure.

Nakajima placed his chopsticks down and points to the smartphone he had taken out from his pocket at Yakutani.

"The majority of us can only perceive three spatial dimensions and one temporal dimension. However, the higher in dimensions we go, the more there is of what we can do. For instance, the information regarding the video of the actress playing in the smartphone is compressed in the second dimension. She wouldn't notice if we're looking at her or caressing her cheek. She wouldn't even notice if we played the video in reverse or pause it. In a sense, we are manipulating the codes stored in the second dimension to control the lower dimensions space and time."

As always, Yakutani listened on to Nakajima's cheerful speech with admiration and tried to guess what he was talking about.

"Information space as code stored on the surface of dimensions... Perhaps you may be referring to Holographic Cosmology? Maybe even unity with M-Theory?"

"It's not that simple, really. This universe is but a small part of a much larger, higher space. For all we know, God could be laughing at us right before our very eyes."

Nakajima then laughed. It was somewhat understandable that his students would have so little faith.

"Suppose we were to encounter such a 'God'. That means we have no other choice but to surrender?"

"Indeed. If I wanted to fight back, I'd have to stick my phone out of that screen and do a single punch in that same space-time. But I know that's impossible."

Swoosh. A punch was thrown by Nakajima at Yakutani from behind his phone.

"You've really gone mad."

Yakutani chuckled...

Sure.

Nakajima placed his chopsticks down and points to the smartphone he had taken out from his pocket at Yakutani.

"The majority of us can only perceive three spatial dimensions and one temporal dimension. However, the higher in dimensions we go, the more there is of what we can do. For instance, the information regarding the video of the actress playing in the smartphone is compressed in the second dimension. She wouldn't notice if we're looking at her or caressing her cheek. She wouldn't even notice if we played the video in reverse or pause it. In a sense, we are manipulating the codes stored in the second dimension to control the lower dimensions space and time."

As always, Yakutani listened on to Nakajima's cheerful speech with admiration and tried to guess what he was talking about.

"Information space as code stored on the surface of dimensions... Perhaps you may be referring to Holographic Cosmology? Maybe even unity with M-Theory?"

"It's not that simple, really. This universe is but a small part of a much larger, higher space. For all we know, God could be laughing at us right before our very eyes."

Nakajima then laughed. It was somewhat understandable that his students would have so little faith.

"Suppose we were to encounter such a 'God'. That means we have no other choice but to surrender?"

"Indeed. If I wanted to fight back, I'd have to stick my phone out of that screen and do a single punch in that same space-time. But I know that's impossible."

Swoosh. A punch was thrown by Nakajima at Yakutani from behind his phone.

"You've really gone mad."

Yakutani chuckled...
Thanks. Just to be sure, does "landed' use the same katakana or kanji as "leaped/jumped". I am referring to previous raw. More specifically this part..
11次元時空に跳躍することに成功する。

Thanks. Just to be sure, does "landed' use the same katakana or kanji as "leaped/jumped". I am referring to previous raw. More specifically this part..
Ah. It should say "jumped" or "leapt" on the 跳躍 part.

I tunnel-vision really hard when it comes to translation, but yes it should have said "jumped" or something like it instead of "landed".

Could someone make a translation for this? (Language is Japanese)

メガロコンボイへの屈辱的な敗北に怒るマスターメガトロンが、自らの精神体を惑星ギガロニアの地下に放ち、プラネットフォースと接触。そのパワーを得て転生した姿である。圧倒的な力によってグランドブラックホールに干渉し、宇宙に破滅をもたらそうとする。

Could someone make a translation for this? (Language is Japanese)
Lot of katakana, makes this one easy:

Master Megatron, angered by his humiliating defeat to Megalo Convoy, sends his own soul beneath the surface of Planet Gigalonia, where it makes contact with the Planet Force. Having gained this power, he is reborn in a new form. With overwhelming strength, he attempts to interfere with the Grand Black Hole, seeking to bring devastation to the universe.

Can someone help me translate this part?

『この世界の破綻を回避するため、この時空をホログラフへと変換し、私たちの存在を一つ次元を引き上げて下位次元の現象として投影しようとしています』

ブリュノは思考が遅延して、もはや声が出ない。

「それは神術なのか……!?」

『神術のように見えるかもしれませんが、違います。私は科学の話をしています』

彼がとある異世界(地球)の人々と、その世界の科学を用いて導き出した最適解における空間解釈(※1)だというが、ブリュノには理解が及ばなかった。

『任意の次元の量子の情報は、ひとつ下の次元の表面に全てを記載することができます。情報は本のページを改変するように書き換えることができ、何も破綻させず時空のふるまいを規定することができるのです。この世界が位置する領域を量子もつれで括って、スピンフォームから創発した枠組みの中で記述をすれば』

見えない力に操られたブリュノの杖が、流れるような軌跡を描く。

暴走しはじめた神々を止める為、終末を憂いたポストヒューマンの科学者組織によって、神々を凌駕しうる連続体型人工知性(旧き者;現代語訳 オールド・ワン)が極秘裏に開発された。

それは実体を持たず量子的な性質を有する観測機械であり、相対性を持つ連続体である。その特質がゆえに特異点の先の強烈な放射に耐え、ダークエネルギーを用いた第五世代HEIDPAのビームラインを通じて上位次元へのゲートを通過する。観測機械はひそかにマルチバースへと乗り出した。

「もはや、後戻りはできなくなってしまっていた」

神々のコントロールが効かないのならば、観測機械を高次元へ送り、神々を支配し観測し波動関数を収束させ続ける至高者として君臨させ、神々を永遠に管理すると同時に宇宙を永遠に生きながらえさせる。それが思考機械オールド・ワンに対する、ポストヒューマン側から発せられた最初で最後のオーダーだった。

Back