• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

I explained that one in the Pokémon Threads. Hazama mostly refers to a gap between things, like "Kukan no kazama" would refer to something like a spatial gap, the same with "Jikan no kazama" (Time Gap or Crack in Time) or even "Jiku no hazama" (Space-time gap, space-time rift).

In general could be translated as gap, rift, crack, anything that give that sense of "space in between".

Jigen no hazama would be a similar thing, could refer to a gap between dimensions or even just a rift in a dimensional structure. The context might give a more precise meaning, but it's mostly a gap/the in-between in regards to dimensional structures.
The Crack in Time sounds like a end stage in a JRPG, lol.

I see, thanks dude for clearing it up, will correct the translation accordingly. "Gap between dimensions" seems precise enough as it's what we see happen all in all.

Can someone translate need someone fluent in this

ヴェ ル グ リ ンド は 旅 を 続け る 。
昨日 も 、 今 日 も 、 そ し て 明日 も 。
足 を 止め る 事 な く 、 ヴ ェ ル グリ ンド は 歩き 続け る 。

あの 時 、 リ ムル と 別れ て 飛ん だ 先 は 、 時 間 す ら も 超
えた 異 世 界 で あっ た 。 フ ェ ル ドウ ェ イ に 飛ば され た
「 壮 列 存在 」 と 無事 に 再 統合 し た の は 、 ど こと も 知れ ぬ
異 界 の 狭間 だ っ た の だ 。

大 気 どこ ろか 大 地 す ら な いそ の 場所 で 、 ヴ ェ ル グリ
ンド は 時 間 の 感覚 も な く 漂流 する は め に な っ た の で あ

る 。

ヴェ ル グ リ ンド が 。 竜 種 ・ で な か っ た ら 、 そ の 場所
で 野 垂れ 死ん で いた か も 知れ な い 。 け れ ど 彼女 に は 、
「 間 支配 ] と 無限 の 寿命 が あっ た 。

寄る 辺 と な る 場所 に 辿り 着く まで の 間 、 考 える 時 間
だ け は 豊富 に あっ た 。 ヴ ェ ル グリ ンド は 、 自 身 の 身 に
起き た 信じ が た い 出 来 事 に 、 思 考 が 停止 し か け て いた
の で ある 。

情報 量 が 処理 量 を 超過 し て いた 。

異 空間 を 漂流 する と いう 非常 事態 で 、 逆 に 冷静 さ を
取り 戻せ セ た の だ っ た 。

ヴェ ル グ リ ンド は 考え た 。

情報 の 騰 大 さと その 異常 さ に 、 考 える 事 を 放棄 し て
いた が 、 時 間 の 許す 限り 考え た 。
Bump

Need a little help with translation here.

Seems to talk about Time dilation or differing flow of time. from a World outside
ECWuZE1.png

Seems to talk about how death can transcend or dimensional barrier/boundary being irrelevant to them
N331p8b.png

Already translated

Last edited:
hfTUMJe.jpg

ミナトが別の任務に出ていた時を狙いカカシ一人を残してリンを連れ出させ霧隠れの忍を操り追わせたのも全て計画お前の力を開放させその程を見る為でもあった

Heyo, again. Can someone help me verifiy this translation?

Mystic Description

1. 陰陽士 (おんみょうし) 万物生成の原理である陰陽をあやつる戦士。陰陽の変化を操作する『陰陽術』を使う。
Onmyoushi (Onmyoji) A warrior who manipulates the principle of yin and yang, the principle of creation of all things. They use "Onmyojutsu" to manipulate the changes of yin and yang.

2. 陰陽術
Onmyojutsu

3. 陰陽士のジョブコマンド。万物生成し支配する陰陽の気をあやつる魔法。
A job command for Onmyoji. It is a magic to manipulate the chi of yin and yang that creates and controls all things.

Is it correct? The word chi (気) is what I am confused about this time. Seems to be the kanji generically used to mean energy or, well "ki" in the shounen manga sense, from what I was seeing. Could be way off mark, though.

Thanks in advance, once again.

May you extend the sentence or just copy the source?
「なるほどなるほど。つまり概念(がいねん)的には〝織田信長〟という名前の別世界人というわけね。箱庭を形成するものが並行世界論ではなく立体交差並行世界論だというのはつまりそういう事か。………うわ、単純計算でもとんでもないな箱庭の世界規模………!」

If its easy could someone translate this? Thank you

Akainu
The strongest navy/marine team member of the Navy/Marine headquarters
Having no mercy on feelings of the "evil doers", this "ally of Absolute Justice", who can control/manipulate the destructive power of magma freely, is standing at the summit of the navy/marine team of history.

Does this say ducking at the speed of light or faster than light or lightning speed or near the speed of light?
ONE-PIECE-47-p024.png

D:エネルが落雷してきたらどうすればいいですか?
byパッチョン三世

O:まず、光速のダッキングで身をかわし、回転を加えた黄金の右ストレートを打ち込んでやれ!!それが失敗したら、へそを隠して泣きながら退散するのだ!!あいつ超強いから!!
O: First, dodge by ducking at the speed of light, then hit him with a spinning golden right straight!!!! If that fails, hide your navel and leave crying! He's super strong!

O: First, dodge by ducking at faster-than-light speed, then hit him with a spinning golden right straight!!! If that fails, hide your navel and leave crying! He's super strong!

O: First, dodge by ducking at lightning speed, then hit him with a spinning golden right straight!!!! If that fails, hide your navel and leave crying! He's super strong!

O: First, dodge by ducking at near-light speed, and then hit him with a spinning, golden straight right!!!! If that fails, hide your navel and leave crying! He's super strong!

Think it's from this
光速のダッキング
光速の

Does this say ducking at the speed of light or faster than light or lightning speed or near the speed of light?
ONE-PIECE-47-p024.png

O: First, dodge by ducking at the speed of light, then hit him with a spinning golden right straight!!!! If that fails, hide your navel and leave crying! He's super strong!

O: First, dodge by ducking at faster-than-light speed, then hit him with a spinning golden right straight!!! If that fails, hide your navel and leave crying! He's super strong!

O: First, dodge by ducking at lightning speed, then hit him with a spinning golden right straight!!!! If that fails, hide your navel and leave crying! He's super strong!

O: First, dodge by ducking at near-light speed, and then hit him with a spinning, golden straight right!!!! If that fails, hide your navel and leave crying! He's super strong!

Think it's from this
光速のダッキング
光速の
O:まず、光速のダッキングで身をかわし、回転を加えた黄金の右ストレートを打ち込んでやれ!!それが失敗したら、へそを隠して泣きながら退散するのだ!!あいつ超強いから!!

O: First, dodge by ducking "at the speed of light", then hit him with a spinning golden right straight!! If that fails, hide your navel and cry as you run away!! That guy's super strong!!

That is the translation, but I do not comment on the level of hyperbole here.

Last edited:
O: First, dodge by ducking "at the speed of light", then hit him with a spinning golden right straight!! If that fails, hide your navel and cry as you run away!! That guy's super strong!!

That is the translation, but I do not comment on the level of hyperbole here.
Thank you 🙏

Hello
They call it Tategaki and all my image translators won't work with me on this. Can anyone tell me what it says? Thanks

Hello
They call it Tategaki and all my image translators won't work with me on this. Can anyone tell me what it says? Thanks

I couldn't see it at first (It seems that I have some problem opening Imgur albums when an image is selected).

そこで私たちは意識だけで肉体のない存在・・・。
And so, we were only conscious beings without a physical body.

The main terms here are "意識" (Ishiki) which means "consciousness; awareness"
"肉体ない" here is "no body/flesh"

いえ、もしかすると分子レベルでは存在していたのかもしれませんが、
No, maybe we did exist only at the molecular level,

The term here is "分子レベル", which literally means "molecular level".

Back