• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Calculations Discussion Thread

Is there any way to calc a character withstanding and surpassing the gravitational pull of, let's say, a star?

if a character did a 180-degree swing with a sword. should I add the length of sword as well? or I will take the arm only?

Hey, so I've been looking for some volunteers to calculate a few feats for a couple of Devilman threads that have been in limbo for quite a while. Does anyone here mind giving input in them and see if they can calculate some of the feats ir is this not the proper place to ask? Thanks!
Bump?

Is there any way to calc stuff like "crushing a planet until it's the size of a sugar cube" in regards to lifting strength?
I was thinking it would be like to use crushing force for the planet, but I could be wrong

Is there any way to calc stuff like "crushing a planet until it's the size of a sugar cube" in regards to lifting strength?
I was thinking it would be like to use crushing force for the planet, but I could be wrong
yes, I think there was a calc there of someone compressing a planet or a sun to the size of a marble but i would be wrong tho

Last edited:
I've a feat where a Demon was vaporized extremely far away from a shockwave, and would like to calculate the energy required to vaporize it. The problem is, I'm not sure what I should use for volume or how I'd get the energy required to vaporize it. The demons are pretty large quadrupedal beasts. So I assumed maybe if there was a calc of vaporizing a Lion, or even a Bear (I feel a large Bear would be more comparable in size, though its build looks more feline), I could use that?

The feat in question.

I have all the math, pixel-scaling and stuff for the feat. But this bit trumped me. Suggestions would be appreciated. But values for vaporization of an animal (Assuming that recommendation is valid) would be preferred.

I've a feat where a Demon was vaporized extremely far away from a shockwave, and would like to calculate the energy required to vaporize it. The problem is, I'm not sure what I should use for volume or how I'd get the energy required to vaporize it. The demons are pretty large quadrupedal beasts. So I assumed maybe if there was a calc of vaporizing a Lion, or even a Bear (I feel a large Bear would be more comparable in size, though its build looks more feline), I could use that?

The feat in question.

I have all the math, pixel-scaling and stuff for the feat. But this bit trumped me. Suggestions would be appreciated. But values for vaporization of an animal (Assuming that recommendation is valid) would be preferred.
Just follow how the human vaporization is done but sub the human values for a bear. I'd do lion and bear though, unless you have size comparison for the demon.

Just follow how the human vaporization is done but sub the human values for a bear. I'd do lion and bear though, unless you have size comparison for the demon.
The problem is I don't have the values for animals like that. And how much volume and ratio of muscles, bones, etc. which would be a lot of work to find specifically. I can calc it if I at least had those. Though I would much prefer if there were a calculation already done of animal vaporization I could use for reference.

The problem is I don't have the values for animals like that. And how much volume and ratio of muscles, bones, etc. which would be a lot of work to find specifically. I can calc it if I at least had those. Though I would much prefer if there were a calculation already done of animal vaporization I could use for reference.
Here

So normally sunspots are caused by reduced surface temperature caused by concentrations of magnetic flux that inhibit convection. Sunspots appear within active regions, usually in pairs of opposite magnetic polarity.

Andy from UU is able to cause one by himself. I'm not sure if a human alone could do this, but it seems he's sustaining it by the fact his body contains the heat around and when the sun is turned off his body starts pumping that heat back out, I could be wrong but this is how it works when an object is hotter than everything around it, it starts to have that heat released? Basically the idea is that since sunspots are reduced surface temp, it would mean Andy's absorbing all that heat around and reducing the surface temp. I'm wondering how to calc this, and he does this for hundreds of millions of years (Said again here)

I looked for a little, and found 120-180lbs for a boned out bear and that would be for protein alone. For fat, this says their body can accumulate 30-40% body fat. I could be wrong but I think the rest would be water?

The feat in question.

I don't know of such a feat, but one could theoretically be pursued in the exact same manner as our calc for vaporizing a human, and then upscaled/downscaled as needed to account for the size of the demon. I would agree a lion looks more apt from the image provided.

By saying this, I mean that you could go find the bodily composition of a lion (it's likely fairly close to a human, chemically speaking, but if the information is available online, it should be used), and then go through the process used in the human vaporization calc.

I only found this calc but 2016 do be 2016ing
Is there any formula for such a feat?
Here is a calculation for a star that is much newer, use this one and simply change the value of the size crushed planet and mass of the earth

use the size of 1 cm sugar cube=0.01m

GBE = 3 * 6.674e-11 * (5.97219e24)^2 / (5 *0.01)=1.42825149e41 joules
How about crushing the Earth? Is there any calcs for crushing a planet in terms of LS?
But honestly, what i say about is for Ap, idk how to do it for LS

I don't know of such a feat, but one could theoretically be pursued in the exact same manner as our calc for vaporizing a human, and then upscaled/downscaled as needed to account
How fast is the shockwave of the explosion? for example a regular tank shot explosion

hello everyone.

is it possible for me to get the explosion size base on this panel?
bc101c51f87104f3a8a40f0a651c3968.png

manga

088675a4975a277d8290a7e7c3554af2.png

Chapter
anime ep 3

If one creates a sun in 0.08 second from their fire manipulation, leading to FTL+ results, should I just use this value instead of calculating anything or what?

How one would calculate the feat of burning down a city at a specific temperature? I know Temp. Change is likely the way to go, but how would one use to get the mass of it? Concrete? Oxygen? Air? Nitrogen?

Back