• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Of Witches and Vampires: Kriemhild Gretchen vs the Godwoken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
So, this gril is a big bad going around right now, huh? Well, I think I am obligated to throw her into one of my heavy-hitters! A Crazy Witch takes on a World-Ending Vampire.

Rules:

Speed Equalized

Gretchen is Ultimate

The Godwoken is a Source Master

So, a stupid crazy haxxed 5-B takes on a crazy haxxed 4-A. I mean, this should be interesting, right? Let's go!

Witch: 0

Vampire: 0

Who Knows: 0

What can The Godwoken do to get rid of her? Worth pointing out that a stupidly haxxed 2-A wasn't capable of destroying her

Get rid of? Probably nothing. Incapacitate is what I think is more plausible.

Can she survive being turned into stone or a chicken? If not Petrifying Touch, Medusa's Head, and Chicken Claw all win.

If she can, how strong is her mind resistance? Can she survive having her emotions, memories, and very essence destroyed, broken down, and absorbed? Probably, but that is what the Godwoken leads with.

What does Gretchen lead with in-character?

First of all, she has an insane amount of passives, but I don't remember them all.

As for what she leads, seeing as she knows every past, present and future possibilities of an infinite multiverse on a 4-D scale, I'd say "anything that works"

In this case, I think erasing him beyond nonexistence down to his concept itself would be enough.

Seems fun. Is is activated via thoughts or does she have to do something else like perform a spell?

Tought I think? Not sure, gonna ask SD or Kal (but he's inactive till easter so SD) about that

So, about passives:

-Passive: Poison Manipulation, Tart's Aura (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality), Fate Manipulation (prevents her from dying, possibly works on 4-D scale acausals), Curse Manipulation (basically turns you in the AoC), Invisibility, limited luck manip (basically she has good luck granted from a mg who wished to win the lottery to save her grandfather's restaurant), constant growth (up to the size of at least two infinite multiverses, with all her abilities upscaled to her level), power Nullification (Eye-Based), unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, possibly others

- Thought Based: Basically everything else but few abilities

Erasure/law/concept is via thought.

Also pretty sure that this will become a stomp like, as soon as I add UKG's resistances.

Doesn't her resistance to witch kiss from being magical girl got upscaled as well? And I'm pretty sure that won't save her from UKG curse mind control, which is Madoka resisted as well.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Doesn't her resistance to witch kiss from being magical girl got upscaled as well?
Yes, that's why she has 2-A mind resistance. Resisting UKG's mind corruption is simply extra evidence.

Which is the reason why it's a resistance feat for Madoka to begin with?

If they couldn't affect concepts they wouldn't affect Madoka either

@Kaltias

What is her mindset? Is she the serious dominator, mad psycho, gloating powerhouse, or the playful antagonist?

UKG is more the "monster that wants to end all of existence" kind of character.

Or maybe she is something different entirely.

She doesn't get enough screen time to judge properly.

No, I mean. It is similar to Existence Erasure and Conceptual Existence Erasure. Normal EE cannot bypass baseline mid-godly, but the conceptual one can. Similar to this, normal 2-A mindhax cannot bypass normal resistance or something as abstract as a concept, but a 2-A conceptual mindhax? can bypass that.

Madoka resisted both.

Yeah but much like EE, basic erasure doesn't affect Madoka period.

If something doesn't affect concepts Madoka shrugs it off by default.

Wait how does she have all these powers and stats if she hasn't even fought anyone?

Scaling, basically being a composite of the verse, and surviving Madoka.

They fight all the time, but off screen

5-B UKG is a few seconds after being born.

2-A UKG is the one who fights Madoka.

Basically UKG was born 5-B, Madoka tried her best to get rid of her but couldn't, so she confined her in the nonexistent multiverse, and UKG eventually grew until she surpassed Madoka.

Wait why does she have the 5-B key at all? And why is the 5-B one scaling if the 2-A is the one who shows the power?

Because her first appearance is 5-B, the second one 2-A.

The 5-B would still have all those powers though, she was born with them.

Stomp probably.

UKG has resistances on a 2-A scale to almost everything that Godwoken can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back