• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, if anything, Garfield gets paralyzed

Okay, he then roars and with the LS difference, Kiba is blown away until the Jutsu wears off

I don´t know their LS, is the user of the jutsu always stronger than their victim?

Because by definition, if I am being tied by metal ropes, if my LS is stronger, I can break free
That literally just a comparisson, there's nothing to do with LS.

Also, if anything, Garfield gets paralyzed
Then Kiba start to beat down on Garfiel, and slash his throat with a Kunai, or stab him too.
Okay, he then roars and with the LS difference, Kiba is blown away until the Jutsu wears off
Lol Ok.
1- Garfiel roar is not that powerfull
2- Kiba can just dodge the roar
3- Garfiel gonna be confused with not being able to move, to immediatly do that
4- Even if Kiba gets blow away, he can close the distance immediatly with speed amp and getsuga
5- There's also Akamaru there, so even if he is able to blow Kiba, Akamaru can appear and attack him too
6- Kiba can do that multiple times

1- Garfiel roar is not that powerfull
It has blown away people before.
2- Kiba can just dodge the roar
Lmao what 😭
3- Garfiel gonna be confused with not being able to move, to immediatly do that
Fights in ReZero at this level literally can't have any break between attacks or they get hit and potentially killed. He is plenty used to responding quickly.
4- Even if Kiba gets blow away, he can close the distance immediatly with speed amp and getsuga
Ok. What if Garfiel just doesn't stop roaring until he can move?
5- There's also Akamaru there, so even if he is able to blow Kiba, Akamaru can appear and attack him too
What is stopping it from being blown back?
6- Kiba can do that multiple times
And Garfiel can counter it infinite times.

It has blown away people before.
Like who?
Lmao what 😭
Yeah, substitution jutsu gg
Fights in ReZero at this level literally can't have any break between attacks or they get hit and potentially killed. He is plenty used to responding quickly.
Sure sure, but is still a thing he is not expecting to happen, can you prove that he would immediatly decide to roar in this situation?
I know he can respond to situation quickly, i just doubt he can do it immediatly, considering that is two opponents, so when Kiba uses he gonna start to get combo by akamaru.
Ok. What if Garfiel just doesn't stop roaring until he can move?
He gonna get hit anyway, because Kiba can just attack from the side.
What is stopping it from being blown back?
Him attacking from the side.
And Garfiel can counter it infinite times.
Not really, since Kiba have other options to land the jutsu like smoke bombs and explosive kunais

And is kinda OOC from him to do anyway.
But still discussion is kinda pointless since is not in-character anyway, is just he can do it.
Not gonna debate OC move.

Like who?
Subaru...
Yeah, substitution jutsu gg
That still requires him to retreat far away which... completely defeats the point of dodging the roar.
Sure sure, but is still a thing he is not expecting to happen, can you prove that he would immediatly decide to roar in this situation?
Can you prove that he wouldn't? He's gonna do something to counter paralysis.
I know he can respond to situation quickly, i just doubt he can do it immediatly, considering that is two opponents, so when Kiba uses he gonna start to get combo by akamaru.
Why not? Responding immediately is kinda his thing.
He gonna get hit anyway, because Kiba can just attack from the side.
It isn't a directed attack like Resonance wave 😭
Not really, since Kiba have other options to land the jutsu like smoke bombs and explosive kunais
Which would just get blown away.

Bump, i gonna vote Garfiel because of his healing and other stuff.
Seems he take this, and gonna be his first V.

Back