• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Both at 8-B
Part 2 is being used for Kiba
Double and Three Head Wolf is banned
Speed equal
They start from 20 meters apart
They fight on the middle of Konoha
Wins via Inca or Death

Votes:

What the dog doin:

Uhhhh meow:Kazuma_kuwabara, Zabazab, SatellaTheWoE, Fezzih_007, VortechsTG, Dinamic8000, Epiccheev

Last edited:
So then it's >18.58 tons, higher with pellets/Gatsuuga, vs >>27.66 tons, a difference of >1.5 times.

Garfiel has superior ap, anayltical precog, IA, a rapid healing factor, virtually bottomless stamina, I think he takes this easily.

The only advantage he doesn't have is the starting distance since Garf fights best in extreme CQC.

Garfiel has superior ap, anayltical precog, IA, a rapid healing factor, virtually bottomless stamina, I think he takes this easily.
This is a vote right?
The only advantage he doesn't have is the starting distance since Garf fights best in extreme CQC.
Kiba also have paralysis induncing and speed amp using substituition jutsu, so he have some wincons.

Is there an actual ap chain for his 18.58 ton rating?

For example, Garfiel is "overwhelmingly stronger" than normal Young Wilhelm, who was stated to be >> Old Wilhelm, who bisected the Hakugei (which can tank a 27.66 ton attack) in a single cut.

I don't really know why you're using so many >'s, is there actual meaning to them?
Garf being >> Old Wilhelm is a statement from the author.

Q: The strength of the golden age Wilhelm-san is said to be enough to match successive generations of Sword Saints but then, is it okay to recognize that only Reinhard is outstanding among the Sword Saints?

A: Reinhard > Reid >>> Wilhelm (power of love) > successive Sword Saints (Theresia) > normal Young Wilhelm >> Old Wilhelm is what it looks like.
Q: Garfiel is now around 15, but compared to when they were 15, between him, Julius, and even Wilhelm, which was strongest?

A: If it's at age 15, it's overwhelmingly Garfiel, indeed.

Garf is not stronger than the young Wilhelm who is stated to be way stronger than Old Wilhelm. Wilhelm doesn't reach that level until he's 18. The Garfiel profile is currently for arc 5 at which point he is stronger than Old Wilhelm but not by a tremendous amount.

And if Kaiba is vaguely superior to his ap on his profile how are we supposed to judge the strength difference?

And if Kaiba is vaguely superior to his ap on his profile how are we supposed to judge the strength difference?
We can judge who basically uspcale more for the initial value.
Like, 18.58=First Key<<Second Key<<<<Third Key.

And If the AP difference is vague, we can just say that both of them are the same, or Kiba is weaker.

They both can increase they Power, so is Fine.

Nah I wanna see if anyone argues for Kiba because it could change my mind. It's just my initial impression that he takes this.

The military rations pill double both his and Akamaru's power, as is stated in his AP section, and Gatsuga is even stronger than that.

I think its notable to mention that Garfiel is clearly much more skilled than kiba
There's ways to circumvent a battle against a skill disvantage trought, Kiba have two ways.
One is the fact that Garfiel is fighting two opponents at the same time, with equal strenght as his, which he never done before.
And second is Kiba jutsus, like paralysis, substition jutsu, speed amp etc.

Last edited:
Nothing Kiba has seems big enough to avoid the skill gap and rapid regen of Garfiel, at most he'd extend the fight duration which isn't a bother to Garf, voting for kitty.

Back