• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It only takes time against insanely fast people like minato or juudara. He ported into ohnoki particle jutsu and grabbed Sasuke and ported out without any of the kage noticing him and the particle dismantling jutsu is crazy fast. He is also faster in teleportation than black zetsu who is able to appear practically anywhere in seconds.

In Naruto world it certainly does considering he did it in-between the time of particle jutsu appearing and then disintegrating anything within it considering that the particle jutsu is faster than a handwave.

It is logically impossible to teleport in, put your hand on something and then teleport again faster than someone moves their hand. It is either one conmvinent moment ignoring logic or him being faster, neither of which matters here. And the moment he goes tangible he gets ripped apart.

Obito can still instantly put her in genjutsu after teleporting. I'm pretty sure she will won't have time to try to figure out where gen went whe she has to worry about Gian animals who all have special abilities of themselves and they all are AOE attacks. Obito takes his time and sneaks up on her and one shots with genjutsu. Let's not forget guys Kamui is literally un traceable. Once Obito teleportats he cant be sensed which means she won't even feel when he appears behind her or even in front of her while she is focused on the tailed beasts

How is he getting ripped apart while he is out of sight??? As well as the gedo status pulling them back down from her TK. Gedo statue is stronger than her cause if I remember correctly the chains over powered Naruto 😂😂. Lmao now that I think about it those chains can become invisible as well so she want even see them attack her bruh matter of fact Obito one shots cause he can use those chains while he uses Kamui if I remember correctly

While she attempts to throw them into space Obito can appear out of nowhere and put her in genjutsu which is instantly or he can just appear behind her while using Kamui and being intangible and hit her with the chains. She won't nonhe is there because Kamui wouldn't allow him to be sense and she can't react fast enough because he would be point blank behind her

The same way a meteorite in space got caught. And he doesn't start with teleporting to someone first things first in a fight-

The gedomasu gets slapped away as well, and I don't even know if Obito can summon it while forced to be intangible at all. And her barriers are around her regardless.

Obito literally does start with teleportation bruh. What have u been watching lmao. What did he do against Minato, Fuu, and Torune?? He teleported.

You also ignored my other points about the invisible chains and their abilities. As well as the fact that Obito can't be sense once he teleports

He didn't teleport to bfr them, no. And any other attack is useless, especially since she won't be looking into his eyes.

And he sure as hell didn't do that in this key against bee and naruto.

Rocker1189 said:
Also are we forgetting that people with very strong wills can resist her chi manipualtion? Garou is only High 7-C and resisted it and Obito resisted his mind and body being torn apart by the ten tails which was High 6-A at the time.
Lmao what? Human Garou never resisted Chi manipulation, Awakaned Garou did. And Awakened Garou is High 6-A.

And Obito resisted his body getting torn up, that has nothing to do with willpower.

Had nothing to do with will power dude he literally had to think about minato and his old team which represented his mind being torn apart and the picture being put back together represents his mind as well. You would have to be pretty dense to think it is just his body considering his body on the outside was actually fine.

I'm dense for forgetting how a Naruto chapter that was released literally like 6 years ago went?

Okay than I guess I could call you an idiot for saying that High 7-C garou resisted Tatsumaki's chi manipulation, when it was High 6-A Garou that did it.

Insulting people for not accurately remembering what happened in an old ass chapter is idiotic. I'm not the dense one here. So relax with the insults.

And just because Obito resisted the ten tails transformation doesn't automatically mean that he can resist Tatsu's chi manipulation.

Back