• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GyroNutz said:
I also don't see how peak humans are a point of comparison for characters like Tatsumaki, or nearly all characters in fiction for that matter
Because we don't assume characters to be superhuman unless proved. She has never showcased any enhanced senses.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No Rocker.
Firstly, extracating someones soul is not something Obito does, and not something he can do just like that.

Secondly, no, the tailed beast don't really resist vbeing shredded to pices from inside out.

Third, the "focusing on tossing them into space" is her lightly waving her hand or just moving her chin upwards.

Fourth, Obito has zero reason to assume she can do anything like that, and by the moment he would have the chance to do so his insides would be shredded. Even without that, he doesn't mantain kamui at all times, and there is nothing stopping tatsumaki from forcing him to keep using it until it runs out.

And tailed beasts attacks just get slapped back at them.
Why not? The dragon is something he can use with the gedou statue.

I never said they resisted it, jsut that she is fighting multiple opponents and they are all High 6-C but Obito.

Yeah after she notices them reviving in other words she has to have killed them in the first place which takes even more time.

True but he would notice after the tailed beasts fight her he would be able to learn her abilities she even has yugito to duplicate her attacks.

Also are we forgetting that people with very strong wills can resist her chi manipualtion? Garou is only High 7-C and resisted it and Obito resisted his mind and body being torn apart by the ten tails which was High 6-A at the time.

What that is not what I said, literally look at the weakness stated in her profile, that people with strong wills can resist it Garou is only High 7-C when he resisted it and Obito is High 7-A not to mention Obito resisted being torn appart by a High 6-A in both body and soul:

Chi/Aura Manipulation: Using her physic powers, Tornado is able to manipulate the chi/aura of a person and force it to move and bend to her will, causing severe damage to her opponent. However, people with incredibly strong wills can resist this (Saitama, Garou, Ōgon Seishi).

literally from her profile unless you are telling me that Garou was actually High 6-C.

Because it's not in-character, and he doesn't have any reason to start with that against someone he doesn't even know. Also, since when does he resist the negative side effect of using the statue?

They all get their insides ripped apart regardless of that.

She twists her hand, noptices them putting themselfs together and slaps them into space. If Obito summons the Gedo statue she does that to it as well.

She would twist him with the beasts at once, and again, he would need to keep kamui on constantly, because even one second of it not being on causes him to die. Needless to say he can't attack in the meawhile.

And don't you bring up the strong will thing. Someone far weaker then her could affect wolfy. And Obito is at most comparable to that, which still means he doesn't resist anything.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And don't you bring up the strong will thing. Someone far weaker then her could affect wolfy. And Obito is at most comparable to that, which still means he doesn't resist anything.
Also Tatsumaki was incredibly weakened when she fought Garou, to the point where a 7-B was destroying her.

Rocker1189 said:
Also are we forgetting that people with very strong wills can resist her chi manipualtion? Garou is only High 7-C and resisted it and Obito resisted his mind and body being torn apart by the ten tails which was High 6-A at the time.
What? Garou only resisted the chick that isn't even comparable to her (In that key), and he did it through adaptation that also gives him immortality type 2, his willpower had nothing to do with it.

I never said he would start with it and what negative side effect? He never had issues using the statue nor did Madara literally only Nagato did.

Well if you have evidence of her affecting multiple targets like that then

And when she is on attack her defense reduces significantly, giving him a chance for an attack of his own.

I thought she was the person that was resisted(at least that is what was implied there). Not to mention Garou as a High 7-C is not comparable to High 7-A Obito and she is certainly not comparable to the Ten tails.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What? Garou only resisted the chick that isn't even comparable to her (In that key), and he did it through adaptation that also gives him immortality type 2, his willpower had nothing to do with it.
My bad, I have not read the entire manga, I am just using the profiles my dude.

When did Madara or Obito rip souls out with it tough? Because sealing tailed beasts and soul ripping is rather different.

...Her tier comes from using her telekinesis on hundreds of bullets at once. I might look into finding scans where there are multiple oponents, but saying she can't is just... I don't know the right word for it,

Her attack consists of a handwave. A handwave that would force him to go kamui or die, and thus making him unable to attack back.

Psykos was the one. Which means that Garou resisted a High 7-C telekinesis through Adaptation. The last, highlighted word makes using him as an exemple for resisting through willpower null.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
When did Madara or Obito rip souls out with it tough? Because sealing tailed beasts and soul ripping is rather different.
...Her tier comes from using her telekinesis on hundreds of bullets at once. I might look into finding scans where there are multiple oponents, but saying she can't is just... I fon't know the right word for it,

Her attack consists of a handwave. A handwave that would force him to go kamui or die, and thus making him unable to attack back.

Psykos was the one. Which means that Garou resisted a High 7-C telekinesis through Adaptation. The last, highlighted word makes using him as an exemple for resisting through willpower null.
I dont get it, is soething stopping them from doing it? They both have exactly the same powers Nagato has but simply better.

I meant chi manipulation on multiple targets.

He does have Izanagi as a last resort.

Right I was mistaken, like I said I am pretty far behind the manga and just using the profiles atm.

But I concede, I dont know nearly enough about her to attempt to refute it if she wins via a handwave instantly then so be it.

Is it a stomp or not?

Yes. Assuming that they get no repercussions is baseless. There is no reason to not assume that it is simply a drawback of soul ripping. And Obito would still need to let himself be stabbed in the back, which is slower than handtwist.

That is ki manipulation.Her telekinesis is done through it, twisting their insides to the point that all that is left of them is a bloody tornado.

That he needs to activate, and would have him launched into space after his first revival. And she isn't letting her barriers down, nor is he stabbing through them sneakly with that tier difference.

Not sure if a stomp.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yes. Assuming that they get no repercussions is baseless. There is no reason to not assume that it is simply a drawback of soul ripping. And Obito would still need to let himself be stabbed in the back, which is slower than handtwist.
That is ki manipulation.Her telekinesis is done through it, twisting their insides to the point that all that is left of them is a bloody tornado.

That he needs to activate, and would have him launched into space after his first revival. And she isn't letting her barriers down, nor is he stabbing through them sneakly with that tier difference.

Not sure if a stomp.
It really is not when they are both so obviously above Nagato especially since unlike him they are both Uchiha who get the Rinnengan naturally I dont see why they would suffer the same repercussion as him using something he normally can not.

I mean if you are saying that he really cant do anything then I dont know how it is not a stomp.

Because there is absolutly zero reason they are impervious to negative side effects of the thing. Being better at it isn't enough proof for that.

Tbh even if there was the negative side effect I dont see how that is a problem he would still win because it would be an instant kill and he has a zetsu body allowing him to rip himself from the statue and heal back remember he can heal even his organs.

I mean, if he has to use Izanagi I am pretty sure that he would, he really does not lose anything from the side effect of the dragon summoning.

He has actual spare eyes. Doing that kind of thing to his entire body is kind of more extreme.

And he was really pushed with the izanagi as well.

Also tossing the tailed beasts into space is actually useless since he can recall them with the Gedou statue and resummon them back. But then again if you are saying he gets instantly splattered without being able to respond then there is nothing more I can say. Unless she looks into his eyes and he goes for genjutsu instantly.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He has actual spare eyes. Doing that kind of thing to his entire body is kind of more extreme.
And he was really pushed with the izanagi as well.
And his body regrows, not really an issue with either his eyes or body.

...tbf I can see Obito instantly using genjutsu and gg. Why would we assume he would even fight her a child like being.

Because she's in the air, throwing bulidings around to find him. And I doubt she can look into his eyes from that high.

Does she start in the air?? Also Sharingan has enhanced sight and Madara even bragged about how his 3 time sharingan could see mountains away compared to Hashi.

There are buildings in the way, and she starts flying right away.

Obito sure as hell isn't doing anything from that far away before she's in the sky.

Implying the tailed beasts arent sent to space long before they can charge?

Obito can literally teleport to her in the sky, or before she even takes off.

Also the tailed beasts can literally get summoned back to earth as well as the Gedo Statue

AstralKing7 said:
Obito can literally teleport to her in the sky, or before she even takes off.
Also the tailed beasts can literally get summoned back to earth as well as the Gedo Statue
Getting close to her makes it easier for her to squash him.

I don't get why he can't just BFR her anyway? I mean she can't do anything if he just intangibles his way to her holds her and then sucks her in.

Absorbing people takes time and they can at least do one move. And he is tangible. He gets squashed.

Back