• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mugen's "infinity" would not exist for Kamui, he would just pass and touch it, Gojo would probably be teleporting and maybe use Red, Blue etc, seeing that it is useless he would probably use the expansion, and the moment he removed the blindfold , knowing that Gojo can teleport, would only use genjutsu as the smartest strategy
This. Exactly this.

Mugen's "infinity" would not exist for Kamui, he would just pass and touch it,
Can you prove that Kamui can bypass getting slowed down?
Gojo would probably be teleporting and maybe use Red, Blue etc, seeing that it is useless he would probably use the expansion, and the moment he removed the blindfold , knowing that Gojo can teleport, would only use genjutsu as the smartest strategy
Not in char at all
And it doesnt matter. Gojo cant do shit to Obito if he uses Kamui. Not even Infinity or his Domain would be useful. Gojo can't simply touch Obito, not matter what.
M3X

How is Kamui stopping his domain.

And it doesnt matter. Gojo cant do shit to Obito if he uses Kamui. Not even Infinity or his Domain would be useful. Gojo can't simply touch Obito, not matter what.
Wouldn't Obito get instantly killed by his domain expansion?

Can you prove that Kamui can bypass getting slowed down?
Well, the "infinite" doesn't exist in the Obito dimension, so it wouldn't slow you down. Probably the first time, but after noticing that he can't get close, he would just use Kamui to cross and touch him

His body is literally in an different dimension so you will need to prove if infinity will still work on it
His body is in a different dimension ON CONTACT, not regularly.
We SEE his body and we see that his whole body isn't there.
Killed by something the Domain can't affect? Obito isn't there, it's just a visual appearence.
You know damn well that isn't a "visual appearance".
Whenever he gets touched his body teleports to the Kamui dimension.
I've never seen or heard anything of his body in the real world being a phantom or something of the sort.

Completely wrong. Obito, as a being, isn't there, Nothing is there. The Domain wouldn't affect anything, because there isn't anything to be affected there.
He isn't entirely in the Kamui Dimension when being intangible, else he wouldn't even be able to fight

Yall r really trying to say he phases through a mental attack, I'm astonished

His body is in a different dimension ON CONTACT, not regularly.
We SEE his body and we see that his whole body isn't there.
It doesn’t have to pass completely, we can see that the distance between the gojo and the infinite is short, and he himself says that the thickness of the "infinite"

You know damn well that isn't a "visual appearance".
Whenever he gets touched his body teleports to the Kamui dimension.
I've never seen or heard anything of his body in the real world being a phantom or something of the sort.
You just confirmed that Gojo can't touch or do anything against Obito. If we try to attack, Obito's body would teleport to Kamui. What will Gojo do? Spam an abilitie that the moment he tried to use, he gets Genjust'd?
He isn't entirely in the Kamui Dimension when being intangible, else he wouldn't even be able to fight
Obito doesn't really need to fight. And all of your arguments are based on suing Domain. The moment he tries to use that, Genjutsu will do the job. You are arguing in favor of Gojo's death here.
And you love to play dumb when any other Naruto supporter is here. Mental attack my ass, try to use that and get insta Genjutsu'd.

Mugen's "infinity" would not exist for Kamui, he would just pass and touch it, Gojo would probably be teleporting and maybe use Red, Blue etc, seeing that it is useless he would probably use the expansion, and the moment he removed the blindfold , knowing that Gojo can teleport, would only use genjutsu as the smartest strategy

How will the domain affect something that isn't there
As you said yourself, majority of his body is in Kamui Dimension. Yes, that means he's intangible to Physical attacks, however, doesnt make him immune to other things, as he's still there, even if not entirely. Unless he takes himself whole to the Kamui dimension, he'll be affected by it. And, I don't see him having enough time to do that against an Instant Attack, in fact, he doesn't even know what a Domain Expansion is.

You just confirmed that Gojo can't touch or do anything against Obito. If we try to attack, Obito's body would teleport to Kamui. What will Gojo do? Spam an abilitie that the moment he tried to use, he gets Genjust'd?
And you love to play dumb when any other Naruto supporter is here. Mental attack my ass, try to use that and get insta Genjutsu'd.
Genjutsu is out of character for this Obito to start with
It's out of character for this Obito to use genjutsu
Obito's wincons? I haven't seen a single one so far

Obito doesn't really need to fight. And all of your arguments are based on suing Domain. The moment he tries to use that, Genjutsu will do the job. You are arguing in favor of Gojo's death here.

Genjutsu is out of character, as said previously. And yes, Obito doesn't need to fight, but he'll still be there in front of Gojo, even if his physical body is in Kamui Dimension, he can only evade physical attacks, not mental ones.

Tempest, literally **** off. It isn't out of character for Obito to use Genjutsu. He literally used that in most of his fights.

Genjutsu is out of character, as said previously. And yes, Obito doesn't need to fight, but he'll still be there in front of Gojo, even if his physical body is in Kamui Dimension, he can only evade physical attacks, not mental ones.
Genjutsu isn't out of character. Stop arguing in Obito's favor when you are clearly arguing for Gojo.

Genjutsu isn't out of character. Stop arguing in Obito's favor when you are clearly arguing for Gojo.
Why would he use it out of the blue? There's no reason for him to use it, he's not Itachi, and no need for you to start getting aggressive either. I don't even recall a single fight where he used Genjutsu as his primary form of attack.

Obito's wincons? I haven't seen a single one so far
I repeat:

It's not a mental attack though, Domain Expansions are barriers made of Cursed Energy, no? Obito can phase through pure chakra as well.

Regardless, he resists mind manipulation anyway (Upscaling far above 600+), and once Gojo makes contact with him the effects are gone.

Also, genjutsu is not out of character. That's silly.

It's not a mental attack though, Domain Expansions are barriers made of Cursed Energy, no? Obito can phase through pure chakra as well.
Gojo's makes a barrier that paralyses the people not in contact with him and stops them from using any techniques the instant it passes over them. It kills them over time w/out Gojo needing to lay a finger
Anyway, he resists mind manipulation anyway (Upscaling far above 600+), and once Gojo makes contact with him the effects are gone anyway.
Gojo affected 1000 people in .2 seconds while trying to hold back, this is not impressive
Also, genjutsu is not out of character. That's silly.
Most?
The only time he used it mid fight was Kakashi.
Everybody else wasn't a fight, he used that for intel

Most?
The only time he used it mid fight was Kakashi.
Everybody else wasn't a fight, he used that for intel
You have to be very naive to say these things. It was never necessary to use something constantly in a fight to consider it as a "first move" or something he will always use. Fights are fights, and they don't have to be the same. All Sharingan users use Genjutsu at similar times, as Sasuke used it twice against Deidara, to literally save himself. Madara also used it to disable the Raikage. Itachi is someone who constantly uses it in fights, but also used it on someone with Sharingan on more than one occasion. Obito did the same with Kakashi, a Sharingan user.

Even in moments that were not fights, he used it, as when he confronted Kushina and Kurama, as when he controlled Yagura. Obito didn't just use Genjutsu in Konan, this is the only fight you can use as an argument. Kakashi manages to dispel and resist Genjutsus (As he already did), Naruto knows how to get rid of one, Guy doesn't look into the eyes of a Sharingan user.

Stop spamming this dumb comment as answer for literally everything.
Why would he use it out of the blue? There's no reason for him to use it, he's not Itachi, and no need for you to start getting aggressive either. I don't even recall a single fight where he used Genjutsu as his primary form of attack.
And who said he would use this right away? Gojo is someone who wears something that doesn't show his eyes. Obito literally cannot see. Is it serious that you think that at the first opportunity that Gojo would remove the band from his eyes, Obito would not use Genjutsu as a way to incapacitate someone who is giving him trouble?

I repeat:
Obito is not stupid, seeing that he cannot take him to the kamui or cause him serious damage quickly, at the first chance, he would use Genjutsu, being out of character or not.

This is relevant how? You just proved that it's a perfectly viable strategy that he's willing to use if the situation calls for it. Calling it out of character is disingenuous.
If the situation calls of it, I'm sure he'd use it, however, I doubt he'd have enough time to realize that's his only option here, before Gojo uses Domain Expansion.

If the situation calls of it, I'm sure he'd use it, however, I doubt he'd have enough time to realize that's his only option here, before Gojo uses Domain Expansion.
That's the second or third time you say stuff like "I doubt" or "I think". We literally don't give a ****, we care about arguments, not personal points of view with no proof. I'll quote my argument.
Is it serious that you think that at the first opportunity that Gojo would remove the band from his eyes, Obito would not use Genjutsu as a way to incapacitate someone who is giving him trouble?
First time Gojo remove the thing from his eyes, Obito would use Genjutsu, simply because Gojo is someone that is giving Obito some trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back