• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's stopping Gojo from simply activating his Domain Expansion and ending this fight, as soon as he notices his attacks dont do anything to Obito?

If can be reviewed by the sharingan he could probably avoid it, just as he was inside a Bijuu-dama, he would just walk outside
Please google domain expansion
At that time Minato knew about kamui
The next page, he asks "what was that jutsu"
If can be reviewed by the sharingan he could probably avoid it, just as he was inside a Bijuu-dama, he would just walk outside
Obito self bfrs himself to deal with that
Gojo's powernulls the enemy and stops them from moving...

Also: I did vote Obito here so isn't this Grace and a win for Obito and therefore debating any further is pointless?
Well damn, that kinda sucks. I guess Gojo doesn't really have any wincons since his techniques don't effect dimensionally intangible beings, as of now at least Gege likes to mess around lol. You can count my vote for Obito then so we can end this thread.

Obito would have his mind go crazy with Gojo’s domain expansion.
How the **** would that happen? If it's Mindhax then Obito has Resistance to that in Spades and Resistance to Madness Hax from fighting Kakashi who passively emits it while fighting.

How the **** would that happen? If it's Mindhax then Obito has Resistance to that in Spades and Resistance to Madness Hax from fighting Kakashi who passively emits it while fighting.
It isn't really a mindhax, well I guess it is it's kinda hard to classify with mindhax since Unlimited void just overloads the brain with infinite information.

I’m failing to see how Obito can do anything here. He can’t touch gojo nor do anything to his domain expansion that would immobilize him and not allow him to use kamui

Guys Gojo already got FRA'd like a blindfolded dipshit (kidding he's awesome.) Let's just drop it since it's already Grace.

Again Kamui and I fail to see how gojo will deal with his dimensional intangibility
Please read everything above.

Obito's Kamui is close range and he'll never close the distance faster than domain expansion.

Dimensional intangibility is for physical attacks. Domain Expansion is not physical.

Read the arguments goddamn

Please read everything above.

Obito's Kamui is close range and he'll never close the distance faster than domain expansion.

Dimensional intangibility is for physical attacks. Domain Expansion is not physical.

Read the arguments goddamn
Gojo doesn't start with domain expansion

1. Go get manga
  2. He's hypothesizing how the ability works, shown by the databook where it's stated in the databook "the right eye unconsciously makes a body part slip-through by transfering it." meaning that it's not there yet

Kakashi's probably, not Obito's
Manga chapter 502

Kakashi's probably, not Obito's
Mugen's "infinity" would not exist for Kamui, he would just pass and touch it, Gojo would probably be teleporting and maybe use Red, Blue etc, seeing that it is useless he would probably use the expansion, and the moment he removed the blindfold , knowing that Gojo can teleport, would only use genjutsu as the smartest strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back