• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

high 7-A versions

speed equalized

6 votes obito

whooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
You guys really like seeing naruto characters die to Gojo huh? Unless im forheting something about obito he can't do much against infinity right?

Also Gojo can't touch Obito and is susceptible to getting genjutsu'd if he takes off the mask

His only way to win would be Domain expansion but then Obito will just self BFR himself to get out
So yeah obito gets my vote

Seriously stop matching gojo up with naruto characters

This will be a stalemate for a while, since neither one can actually harm the other. Eventually, Gojo will remove his eyepatch to activate his Domain Expansion, at which point Obito will put him in genjutsu.

So yeah Obito via Kamui and genjutsu.

This will be a stalemate for a while, since neither one can actually harm the other. Eventually, Gojo will remove his eyepatch to activate his Domain Expansion, at which point Obito will put him in genjutsu.

So yeah Obito via Kamui and genjutsu.
doesnt gojo mindfuck long before that happens?

doesnt gojo mindfuck long before that happens?
Nope obito can just Kamui himself out of the domain and considering how prideful gojo is he will definitely allow obito to get close to him which means obito can just use Kamui on him

Nope obito can just Kamui himself out of the domain and considering how prideful gojo is he will definitely allow obito to get close to him which means obito can just use Kamui on him
I mean, the domain also would overload Obito mind, its not good for Obito stay too long there

I mean, the domain also would overload Obito mind, its not good for Obito stay too long there
Again obito can just Kamui himself out of the domain and I think you misunderstood something here I meant to say that gojo will allow obito to get close to him even before using the domain expansion

Again obito can just Kamui himself out of the domain
Indeed he can, but the point is that Domain overload the mind with never ending amount of informations, Obito will need to leave it quick, and yeah, if Gojo gets close from Obito, Obito can just BFR him to Kamui dimension

Again obito can just Kamui himself out of the domain
You know Domains have powernull right? And the instant it's activated, he won't be able to move...
and I think you misunderstood something here I meant to say that gojo will allow obito to get close to him even before using the domain expansion
Teleportation is a thing...

You know Domains have powernull right? And the instant it's activated, he won't be able to move...

Teleportation is a thing...
Well tbf within the verse domain has a charge time and it can be seen coming and dodged prior

Gojo when he pushes himself can open his domain too fast for enemies that are legit flies to him to barely react to but equal speed so that’s off the table

But in standard circumstances he’s literally gonna stop quick do a hand sign and have his mask off
It’s not an instant thing

I mean if Obito uses Kamui that's kinda gg, but if Gojo uses domain expansion that's also gg. But then again, Gojo has to remove his blindfold to activate Unlimited Void so also Genjutsu.. Wait, does he actually have to remove the blindfold or does he just do that for dramatic effect cause he's Gojo?

Since having to remove his blindfold to activate it like.. isn't uh, um, a weakness on his profile.

I mean if Obito uses Kamui that's kinda gg, but if Gojo uses domain expansion that's also gg. But then again, Gojo has to remove his blindfold to activate Unlimited Void so also Genjutsu.. Wait, does he actually have to remove the blindfold or does he just do that for dramatic effect cause he's Gojo?
Just for the drama

Obito doesn't have long ranged Kamui and Genjutsu is out of character for this Obito to start with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back