• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Idk, Gojo may be cocky like alot, but he isn't an idiot. Once Obito uses Kamui in one way, he's gonna be like: "Oh damn, maybe I shouldn't let this guy get close to me." Then he's gonna use red to knock Obito back, blue to literally implode the guy, and if Obito get's hit with purple lol say goodbye to physical body. Also Gojo teleports faster than Obito so unless Obito can use Kamui as fast as Gojo getting in close isn't an option. Even if he could, like I said, Gojo can just use red.

I mean Idk, Gojo may be cocky like alot, but he isn't an idiot. Once Obito uses Kamui in one way, he's gonna be like: "Oh damn, maybe I shouldn't let this guy get close to me." Then he's gonna use red to knock Obito back, blue to literally implode the guy, and if Obito get's hit with purple lol say goodbye to physical body. Also Gojo teleports faster than Obito so unless Obito can use Kamui as fast as Gojo getting in close isn't an option. Even if he could, like I said, Gojo can just use red.
Obito managed to fight in a 1v3 and use kamui perfectly, without being hit at any time, even when he was caught off guard.
Sharingan can feel the attacks coming, so he could also easily predict them too

Obito managed to fight in a 1v3 and use kamui perfectly, without being hit at any time, even when he was caught off guard.
Sharingan can feel the attacks coming, so he could also easily predict them too
Gojo has also fought 1v3 actually, and completely owned them even when severely limited due to the people around him and only lost because of prison realm shenanigans. And as I said Gojo still teleports faster dude, predicting the attacks isn't easy when you literally can't dodge them. Well maybe he can but obviously not perfectly. Gojo is a complete master of his abilities as well, man.

Gojo has also fought 1v3 actually, and completely owned them even when severely limited due to the people around him and only lost because of prison realm shenanigans. And as I said Gojo still teleports faster dude, predicting the attacks isn't easy when you literally can't dodge them. Well maybe he can but obviously not perfectly. Gojo is a complete master of his abilities as well, man.
You can't compare this 1v3 from Gojo to Obito. Gojo can beat each of those easily, in addition to being superior in all attributes, his only weakness was the hostages, since Obito was equalized. And here, the speed is equalized. Teleporting or not, sharingan could feel it, and with kamui he could easily dodge

You can't compare this 1v3 from Gojo to Obito. Gojo can beat each of those easily, in addition to being superior in all attributes, his only weakness was the hostages, since Obito was equalized. And here, the speed is equalized. Teleporting or not, sharingan could feel it, and with kamui he could easily dodge
Good point, Gojo could lolstomp each of those guys individually. But I mean if Obito can literally take 3 of those guys without any hits and use his skills to such an extent, that he'd be able to own them individually in this key as well makes sense, so the comparison still is valid. And if speed is equalized, and that includes teleportation, then they both teleport at the same speed and so trying to out teleport each other would be useless and wouldn't really matter.

Good point, Gojo could lolstomp each of those guys individually. But I mean if Obito can literally take 3 of those guys without any hits and use his skills to such an extent, that he'd be able to own them individually in this key as well makes sense, so the comparison still is valid. And if speed is equalized, and that includes teleportation, then they both teleport at the same speed and so trying to out teleport each other would be useless and wouldn't really matter.
hm, I was referring more to Red, blue and purple, and that despite the equalized speed he could still predict it and dodge kamui

Then why are you repeating it, it's not contributing just wait until there is since apparently there aren't.
6 people voted for Obito. If he gets 1 more vote, he wins.

I want to know why he wins.

I'm repeating it because it's not clear how he wins

I'm not gonna really derail, but repeating something over and over and hoping something you want will be presented isn't how things work. If it didn't work then it isn't going to work now man. Alright, back to debating-

hm, I was referring more to Red, blue and purple, and that despite the equalized speed he could still predict it and dodge kamui
Blue can literally just pull him in and crush his body. Unless kamui can somehow teleport out of attractive phenomena and if that's the case whaaaaaat? ಠ_ಠ

With kamui or by Gojo's own personality he would approach, touching obito could be taken to kamui and end, even minato that can teleport in an instant way was almost taken.
I believe that the only way for Gojo to win is with the expansion, but he would certainly remove his blindfold and could bring his own end too

Blue can literally just pull him in and crush his body. Unless kamui can somehow teleport out of attractive phenomena and if that's the case whaaaaaat? ಠ_ಠ
Yes, he can. With kamui it would not be affected, so I could walk freely up to blue, purple or red

Yes, he can. With kamui it would not be affected, so I could walk freely up to blue, purple or red
Is- Is there like a feat for that? Is that a thing Obito does canonically? Or is it just in the nature of Kamui to ignore shit like that cause I've never heard of that.

It's Dimensional Intangibility. I don't see why he couldn't walk through it.
Well damn, that kinda sucks. I guess Gojo doesn't really have any wincons since his techniques don't effect dimensionally intangible beings, as of now at least Gege likes to mess around lol. You can count my vote for Obito then so we can end this thread.

With kamui or by Gojo's own personality he would approach, touching obito could be taken to kamui and end, even minato that can teleport in an instant way was almost taken.
So if Gojo teleports to him and punches him, what happens?
Minato wasn't taken though. Gojo won't be either
I believe that the only way for Gojo to win is with the expansion, but he would certainly remove his blindfold and could bring his own end too
It's out of character for this Obito to use genjutsu

It's out of character for this Obito to use genjutsu
Obito did not use Kamui offensively in his fight against Minato

When he tried to send him to the Kamui dimension and Minato teleported out of the Kamui? Yes.

I'm failing to see any of Obito's wincons
Obito did not try to send Minato in Kamui dimension he tried to use the intangibility to go for Minato's heart

The sharingan can feel the attacks approaching, he could easily deflect with the kamui, telepotting or not. It can already make the user react and avoid attacks much faster, at an equalized speed everything that Gojo does can be predicted

Obito did not try to send Minato in Kamui dimension he tried to use the intangibility to go for Minato's hearte
The sharingan can feel the attacks approaching, he could easily deflect with the kamui, telepotting or not. It can already make the user react and avoid attacks much faster, at an equalized speed everything that Gojo does can be predicted
The Sharingan can predict attacks that they can see. Never shown to predict teleportation.
"Deflect with Kamui" what. What's Obito doing to Domain Expansion though?
Yes because Obito with ten-tails has space-time manipulation along with soul manipulation and existence erasure etc
Wrong Obito

Obito for the same reasons Kakashi won against Gojo. Kamui is simply too broken for Gojo to deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back