• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
As Obito wandered through this strange Underground Society he discovered under a mountain, he was surprised to find out that none of the people here were human. In fact, they were Monsters that could supposedly use Magic. Obito's convinced that they just don't understand what Chakra is but he's not gonna bother correcting them since he needs to find a way out of here so he can complete the Eye of the Moon Plan. Luckily his Stealth Skills as well as his Tobi Persona have made it pretty easy to get through most places here in the Underground as it's inhabitants called it. However, before he could get to the final corridor and leave, he was stopped in the Judgement Hall by the Skeleton he passed back in Snowdin. "Hey buddy. I see you got here pretty fast" said Sans. "Oh hi, I wasn't expecting to see you here Sans. I was just on my way to the exit so that I could leave" Tobi replied. "Yeah, about that.... I can't let you pass." "Huh? What do you mean?" "You can cut the act now, I can feel how much EXP you have and it's off the charts. You've got quite the body count for it to be that high". This caught Obito off guard, he wasn't expecting anyone to be able to see through his Persona nor was he expecting anyone to be able to tell how many deaths he's caused. Well Sans shouldn't be much of an issue to deal with. "I don't see why it matters all that much to you when I haven't killed any of your people on the way here nor can you even leave this place to begin with thanks to the supposed Magical Barrier." "You're right about that, but your LV is so high that I can't take the chance that you won't be a threat to us all later. Plus the only way you're getting out is if you have a Boss Monster Soul as well as a Human Soul, so you're gonna have to kill Asgore if you want to leave anyway and I'm not gonna let that happen." Obito had been wondering why he couldn't just phase through the Mountain and that explains it, so now his job just got more complicated. "Your Phasing Trick didn't let you leave clearly, so I kinda guessed you knew something was off, but I can see that we're at an impasse." "Then so be it. Just be aware that I had no intentions of killing any of you when I arrived here but now it looks like I have to."

TL;DR: Orange Mask Obito vs Sans, Obito has Prior Knowledge on his Soulhax but not how he fights and Sans knows that Obito has Kamui. Speed Equalized and the fight takes place in the Judgement Hall.

Tobi :

Sans :

Incon:

So like

How is Sans hitting Obito, Kamui is passive and I'm 90% sure he would outlast Sans if the latter tried to spam him down

In addition he could just like, look at him and genjutsu gg, or throw out some random high aoe jutsu and kill him. And if Sans somehow does kill him, he has Izanagi still and gets to try again, while invulnerable for a whole minute

Because Orange Mask Obito literally doesn't use any Jutsu aside from Kamui In-Character. Genjutsu is fair, but Kamui isn't ******* passive otherwise Minato would've never ******* hit him with anything ever unlike what actually happened.

Because Orange Mask Obito literally doesn't use any Jutsu aside from Kamui In-Character. Genjutsu is fair, but Kamui isn't ******* passive otherwise Minato would've never ******* hit him with anything ever unlike what actually happened.
It is stated a few times to be automatic actually, like in the databooks where they say he naturally phases through things or in some of the chapters iirc, where they just say the parts of him that are going to be in contact with something are transported automatically. The reason Minato hits him is because Obito can't both phase and suck people in at the same time, so when he materialized to attack Minato, he teleported above him and hit him in that split second

Additionally, Orange mask didn't tend to use jutsu because he was pretending to be incompetent as Tobi at first, and then never needed to because he didn't fight as "Madara" except against Konan, who had prep and forced him to just only use Kamui because of that and then kill her post Izanagi. He didn't just lose all his jutsu he had before. If he felt he needed to because the little skeleton just keeps teleporting and he can't try what he tried with Minato, he likely would use an offensive jutsu.

I don't see anything stopping Obito from just speed blitzing and Kamui BFR'ing, voting Obito until further notice.

Back