• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Ragyō Kiryüin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Ragyo is hundreds if not thousands of times stronger and will splatter him with so much as a splat unless he uses Inazagi

That on top of her being able to attack from multiple angles simultaneously in this form

Even if Ragyo is the more skilled in CQC, sharingan allows its user to keep up with opponents much faster than themselves and predict their moves.

@Weekly

I didn't say he is faster, I said she couldn't touch him.

Edit: There are instances of fully evolved sharingan users being overwhelmed by opponents who are both more skilled and faster, but it usually only happens in extreme cases.

No, it does not allow them to "keep up with opponents faster than themselves", its not a speed amp, its precognition.

Also according to his profile it works by reading the opponent's muscles tension, which Ragyo doesnt use here, she uses spikes and tendrils she instantly generates from around her to attack, so his precog likely wouldnt work.

@Weekly

Kyuubi enhanced Naruto could speed blitz Sasuke, Sasuke unlocked the 3 tomoe sharingan, then he could easily predict Naruto's moves and keep up with him.

Even if he can't predict her moves, that doesn't negate the fact that he can see and react to opponents much faster than himself.

Reacting to =/= keeping up with, and speed equalization nullifies that higher reaction speed

So now he's stuck as he cant Sharingan predict het attacks

Ragyo isn't more skilled in CQC,Obito is.Also,she can not harm him if she can not hit him,despite their AP difference.Obito rips her soul in close combat desitegrating her in the process eith TSB.She also can not dodge TSB expanding.Sharingan isn't limited with muscle tension.

Precognition (The Sharingan allows him to effectively predict and see the future image of his target's next move on the slightest muscle tension in their body, allowing to evade attacks and counterattack without any wasted movement)

Literally from his profile

Nothing is stopping her from hitting him and if he tries to touch her he gets splattered

He can touch her,her AP doesn't matter.It is a touch,to rip her soul he needs to touch her.He can dodge,he can block her hits with TSB,literally 10 orbs fly around him and attack by his will.

He cant touch her, trying to hit her as she's attacking wont work as its the equivalent of a human trying to catch a tank shell with their bare hands.

Also again she doesnt use attacks with her own body, she creates spikes and tendrils that arent part of her body and uses them to attack fom multiple directions at once, and as Shinra Koketsu (Her Kamui) is technically alive, touching her anywhere but her face likely would do nothing to rip her soul out

Dzhindzholia said:
Also,sharingan allows to dodge her attacks,it literally shows the image of targets next move.
By reading the target's muscles yes.

Problem is she's not using her muscles to attack

"The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements. As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user, allowing them to see the image of an attacker's next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body and counter-attack or dodge without any wasted movement."

The description of Sharingan Precognition on Obito's page

Don't compare Naruto to Ragyo,she doesn'r have resistance to soul rip.Obito rips her soul without a problem,like Pain did to Shizune and others.

She creates spikes and tendrils that arent part of her body and uses them to attack fom multiple directions at once, and as Shinra Koketsu (Her Kamui) is technically alive, touching her anywhere but her face likely would do nothing to rip her soul out, so yeah he's going to have a LOT of problems trying to rip out her soul

WeeklyBattles said:
which if i recall correctly isnt even that potent as you can literally just pull it back into your body like Naruto did.
Umm...Within the context of the story...that is rarely possible. That's why Naruto has resistance to soul manipulation.

Wait a second doesnt Obito scale to the 1 minute version which puts him at above 1x10^29 Joules which is basically the tip-top of Multicontinental? Then he has the AP advantage not the disadvantage, also he would definitely genjutsu her. He did not genjutsu Naruto and Sasuke because they have resistances to genjutsu. And his genjutsu would scale to a planet level. He would definitely stomp her.

No he does not, using the roots that were forgotten, he would scale to moon level in fact. But no using it he scales to high multicontinental. where do you gegt the 2.4 e 25J from.

3.961664790501813467772e+32 Joules, Planet level highest end for him.

4.4018497672242371864133333333333333333333333e+27 Joules, Multi-Continent level lowest end for him.

1.980832395250906733886e+20*(2000000/60)^2*0.5 = 1.1004624418060592966e+29, Multi-Continent level most reasonable end for him.

1.4672832259372222966e29 Joules, Moon level

1.6140115395896874966e+29 Joules, Moon level

where does that number you have even come from?

I even used the find key. no 2.4 e25

not to mention I never said he was moon level, I said he was nearly moon level.

If he's really nearly Moon level then yes this is a stomp but considering Kep disagreed with that i'd like to hear his say first

I dont think you get what I am saying, the lowest Obito scales at is 4.4018497672242371864133333333333333333333333e+27 Joules

which is 236 times above baseline multi-continental. which is pretty low -end btw, unless you are going to now say he is not multi-continental and I dont even know where your made-up number comes from despite saying it comed from the feat thread where it is not mentioned once.

236 x 4.435 = 1049 petatons at the very least. He is nearly 2 times as strong as her at the very least.

Anyway even when Obito is being low-balled he still has her beat in AP and has better hax all together. I vote for Obito.

Also this is what Kep said :

After a lot of discussion, we decided to apply "Possibly 5-C" as a maximum. So that settles that.

Does that matter, I dont think Obito is moon level either and I went for his lowest end which is multicontinental and over 1000 petatons. He still has the AP adavantage and not your made up stat for him.

I didnt make up anything and i'd appreciate it if you didnt accuse me of such, i asked what his AP was earlier in the thread and that number is what Wrath Of Itachi answered with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back