• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Ragyō Kiryüin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the TSB shields are durable enough that only the last hit of Might Guy's Evening Elephant penetrated one of the shields. It can be seen tanking the first hit of 5 before Guy just blitzes behind him and makes him eat 3.

The feat was accomplished by Madara, but the power being used is the same as both had wrestled the Juubi's entire power under their control. Maybe they thought it didn't scale? And he does show all the ability to use the orbs malleably like Madara.

His absolute max is potential Moon-Level, as he was ready to tank multiple Tailed Beast Bombs of his own while sealed in a small space to not let anyone escape.

Guy didn't breake TSB shield it was Madara's body that was kicked powerful enough to go through it.

I finished Kill la Kill yesterday.Good anime.And francly,there was not high6-A feats in the anime.

Obito expands his TSB to the point that her whole body will vaporize.He can attach his TSB to her body,then it will expand.It is in character to do for him.

Unless I am remembering wrong, the TSB broke after Madara was impacted on the other side. And I doubt that was just because Madara took damage.

I see, but they can be avoided yes? Doesnt he have a limited number of them?

And Ragyo can still memory hax him

Obito can attach them to her body,she can not get rid of them,it is not attached physically,it is just attached to the target and will always follow it.Even When Minato teleported it followed him instantly,and as far as i remember he didn't touch it physically.

You'll have to remind me when that was, since the balls do need to move around normally and can only get away 70 meters from the user. That doesn't mean they can't go farther, just that they can't be controlled if they aren't at least 70 meters from the user.

Okay? Ragyo is no stranger to constantly moving while fighting so that likely wwont be much of a hinderance to her

@LS She can instantly rewrite the target's entire life memories so thuroughly that they will think that they are her undyingly loyal ally. This is so potent that when she used it on Ryuko, she believed that the abusive mother who used her as an experiment and then quite literally threw her in the garbage when she failed was actually a good mother and that she oved and cared for her daughter her entire life, as well as made Ryuko think that Nui, the girl who murdered her father and tried to kill her and her friends multiple times, was her lover.

Ryuko's mind resistance was shit at that time,Obito will not let her do that,especially with rinnegan.

Yes,she needs to touch if i don't forget.

He only fought people that have high resistance to Genjutsu in this form(Sasuke and Naruto)

just before he absorbed juubi he tried using genjutsu on kakashi so i doubt he wouldnt use it

About getting it first Ragyos range is dozens of meters with threads while Obitos is as far as he sees

As the fight starts at 4km via SBA he would very likely get the hit first

If he didnt use try to use it in character its not likely he'd try it here, CIS carries over to versus threads

Why is it only listed as dozens? it should easily be in the hundreds if not higher. Her ranged attacks should also be in the kilometers

Her profile counts it as hundreds of meters to at least kilometers with ranged attacks.

Also, is more likely that she'd get him first in close range, but Obito could rip her soul out using the Human Path power of the Rinnegan, ripping her soul out after making contact with her chest or head.

@LS Trying to make contact with Ragyo is going to get him reduced to a fine red mist instantly as she will be doing the same but harded and bloodlusted

Just something to keep in mind if someone thinks there's anyway he could grab her.

But like Shrek said, Sasuke could merely shrug the Genjustu and Naruto has Kurama, so Obito had no reason to try that tactic on them.

The massive laser gets nullified by TSB.Why can not Obito touch her?He can rip her soul without a problem,TSB can help with close combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back