• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Hit (This is a terrible idea....)

Wasn't it to conserve chakra? I swear I recall that he didn't use it in order to conserve chakra. Can you scan me?
Np np, Obito trying to conserve chakra is technically true aswell. But it seems that the reason he specifically didn't use it against Naruto, Guy and Kakashi was because they knew how it operates (via Guy's statement). Both reasons are probably true in all likelyhood.

0567-013.png

it's prerequisite is for obito to place his palm on the opponents head, and that is so unlikely that the chance for it to happen is practically 0. First hit doesn't even fight at close range. Second, as if hit won't be able to parry or dodge obito's hand that has to be magically in the perfect spot so as to touch hit's head.

Closing the distance is essentially already done when activating Izanagi as both Danzo and Obito could make themselves appear right behind their opponent after using it. So Obito having contact with Hit is definitely possible.

Third, hit can bascally stop time with a thought, this win condition is null.
This is a stomp man.

This, i actually agree is a possible counter. It depends if Obito can use soul-steal before Hit reacts in time. The likelyhood of Hit being off-guard does lean in Obito's favour however, and neither Sasuke, Karin, nor Konan were able to comprehend what was happening before Danzo and Obito could act, so it's possible that the same happends here (although i will not count out the possibility Hit reacting in time).

0510-008.png
0476-018.png

No, what? Red and Yellow mask obito always could open portals
What? He can't move between dimensions that aren't Kamui and Earth without both eyes and Six Paths Chakra. Doing it to Kaguya caused his Basically EMS Mangekyo to Bleed and almost exhausted him entirely from Chakra Exhaustion.

What? He can't move between dimensions that aren't Kamui and Earth without both eyes and Six Paths Chakra. Doing it to Kaguya caused his Basically EMS Mangekyo to Bleed and almost exhausted him entirely from Chakra Exhaustion.
He was basically dead at that point. He had the Gedo Mazo Removed, he had the Jubbi removed, he used the rinne rebirth
And Both of Kamuis abilties are technically the same so he has no reason to not have access to it

He was basically dead at that point. He had the Gedo Mazo Removed, he had the Jubbi removed, he used the rinne rebirth
And Both of Kamuis abilties are technically the same so he has no reason to not have access to it
Either way, I really doubt Rinnegan Obito has the Chakra Stores to break into Hit's Pocket Dimension even if he can reach it with just one eye.

Obito can literally open portals to other dimensions
So what, Hit is stronger than characters that can break dimensions like rice crackers by shouting.
Np np, Obito trying to conserve chakra is technically true aswell. But it seems that the reason he specifically didn't use it against Naruto, Guy and Kakashi was because they knew how it operates (via Guy's statement). Both reasons are probably true in all likelyhood.

0567-013.png

Closing the distance is essentially already done when activating Izanagi as both Danzo and Obito could make themselves appear right behind their opponent after using it. So Obito having contact with Hit is definitely possible.

This, i actually agree is a possible counter. It depends if Obito can use soul-steal before Hit reacts in time. The likelyhood of Hit being off-guard does lean in Obito's favour however, and neither Sasuke, Karin, nor Konan were able to comprehend what was happening before Danzo and Obito could act, so it's possible that the same happends here (although i will not count out the possibility Hit reacting in time).

0510-008.png
0476-018.png
That scan implies that he'd be using them if he could, but it literally states that he can't. That's the first thing. The second thing is that these are the Rinnegan abilities in general in which there's a myriad of, soul steal is a technique thay obito never bothered to used in battle. This is steal an OOC move.
No, the distance travelled by izanagi is pointless as Hit attacks while he is hidden and the arena is the forest of death which aids that, and not just that, but he is too far from obito for obito to just teleport to him with it.
No, no he can't, even if he teleports right behind hit somehow, he needs to do a whole hand movement to touch hit while all hit needs to do is to think, oh and did I mention that hit is intangible.

Holy ******* Shit, I did not intend to start a whole ass flame war with this Thread. Can I get a TL;DR on who's voted who and why?

I do not know how many votes Hit has, but Obito has 7 (FarerPurple, CiscoTheSoto, Maverick_Zero_X, Oblivion_Of_The_Endless, TauanVictor, Bernkastelll, Me)

Win cons are a combination of Genjutsu and/or Izanagi

He still needs to active it, both have nigh instant win-moves, but Obito just need to look
Wank. Both have to activate their skills. Hit is quite literally "just looking" at Frost, and given the nature of his technique, he gets first move. Obito can't put him under genjutsu anyway. Hit ain't got chakra lol

He literally does not have Interdimensional Range on his attacks.
Everyone in dragon ball super should via scaling above sjj3 gotenks and super buu but for some reason they don't. I am not arguing that hit can attack Obito in Kamui dimension but just stating something that should be on the profile but isn't.

Back