• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Hit (This is a terrible idea....)

after reading the comment section, I have figured: Hit one taps: the op says they both have prior knowledge of each other’s abilities: hit is an assassin, if you give him prior knowledge than it’s over. Now going off their haxes: obito is intangible but when he attacks than he isn’t and hit is aware of this weakness where as obito knows about Hits time skip but if it has weaknesses or not: Obito has no knowledge of that, since the anime doesn’t show Hits weakness at all. Plus having prior knowledge means hit knows about „Sharingan“ being the source of Obitos strength: so being an assassin gives him the edge of sneak attacking and probably blinding obito. So I think hit wins mid difficulty but speaking of genjutsu: Obito used it only once in the whole show.

Genjutsu won't work since it requires obito to insert his chakra into hit's brain which is in another dimension. Hit also can make clones and stop time, and the moment obito stops his kamui anywhere in his body, he is instantly hit with an intangible durability negating move. izanagi is worthless as it requires obito to literally sacrifice his win condition to live 1 second longer. Having said that, what can obito actually do?

also makes zero logical sense to equalize speed, why would I nerf hit for no reason? no serious debater ever disregards one of the most important parts of scaling
Because if we didn’t equalize speed, infinite speed characters would just seep everything. We nerf hit so obito doesn’t get blitz one tapped. Have you ever heard for fairness?

I thought the Sharingan mind hax no longer worked on everyone, that someone needed a similar energy system that works in the same way for it to work or was that abandoned?
the opposite actually happened lol. The genjutsu thread made it so it works out of verse
basically got rid of the whole you need a chakra network for GJ to work nonsense

after reading the comment section, I have figured: Hit one taps: the op says they both have prior knowledge of each other’s abilities: hit is an assassin, if you give him prior knowledge than it’s over. Now going off their haxes: obito is intangible but when he attacks than he isn’t and hit is aware of this weakness where as obito knows about Hits time skip but if it has weaknesses or not: Obito has no knowledge of that, since the anime doesn’t show Hits weakness at all. Plus having prior knowledge means hit knows about „Sharingan“ being the source of Obitos strength: so being an assassin gives him the edge of sneak attacking and probably blinding obito. So I think hit wins mid difficulty but speaking of genjutsu: Obito used it only once in the whole show.
I've literally said this the entire time, hit is an assassin that exploits weakness, if Naruto can figure obitos weakness out then a multi universal assassin can do it with ease, hit one tap kills easy

Assasination is literally one of the basic things ninja do in Naruto.
Obito can use Genjutsu while intang
Yes as anyone he fought had resistence to it

Assasination is literally one of the basic things ninja do in Naruto.
Obito can use Genjutsu while intang
Yes as anyone he fought had resistence to it
It’s doesn’t matter what he uses? Hit literally has prior knowledge to all of his abilities and knows that it’s totally possible to fall into genjutsu so he would definitely go for the sneak attack. Hit is a thousand year old assassin so he is more experienced than any assassin in Naruto.

It’s doesn’t matter what he uses? Hit literally has prior knowledge to all of his abilities and knows that it’s totally possible to fall into genjutsu so he would definitely go for the sneak attack. Hit is a thousand year old assassin so he is more experienced than any assassin in Naruto.
Experience doesn't mean anything on its own. especially when Obito having just awakened kamui destroyed dozens of people who are elite ninja specialized in Assasination
And Obito has prior knowledge of hit and the ability to predict his moves with the sharingan

Yeah and Obito also has prior knowledge of Hit abilities
How is that helping Obito? It’s literally working against him since hits striking is literally Universal so a finger tap would kill obito. Secondly hit has 0 weaknesses according to anime where as obito has a weakness and that’s his source of power “Sharingan” if hit blinds him than it’s over lol. Plus if hit time skips than it’s over, hit has not shown any time resisting feats.

Like I said, genjutsu will not work because it requires Obito to insert his chakra into Hit's brain which will not happen since Hit is in a different dimension.

There's also the whole thing about Kamui being both passive and active to Obito, I will try to get the proper scans to explain it latter (if I feel like it)

Speed being equalized doesn't matter since Hit can skip time. He gets first move and this is the end result.

sug1RfR.gif

Genjutsu won't work since it requires obito to insert his chakra into hit's brain which is in another dimension. Hit also can make clones and stop time, and the moment obito stops his kamui anywhere in his body, he is instantly hit with an intangible durability negating move. izanagi is worthless as it requires obito to literally sacrifice his win condition to live 1 second longer. Having said that, what can obito actually do?

Izanagi is actually potent here as even the likes of Karin (who are renowned for their sensory capabilities) were completely unable to sense it's presence.

Essentially it's a 50/50 gamble for Obito that gives him a single opening with an off-guard hit.

Actually, yeah, since Hit is not aware of the Izanagi, Obito could use it to trick him, the chances of Obito winning this increased by much, he already had good chances due the fact that he just needed to look, but now, even if he dies, he could use Izanagi to undo it and catches Hit with Sharingan, i'm definitely going with Obito here

Izanagi is actually potent here as even the likes of Karin (who are renowned for their sensory capabilities) were completely unable to sense it's presence.

Essentially it's a 50/50 gamble for Obito that gives him a single opening with an off-guard hit.
And even if izanagi works, he sacrifices his sharingan and now he can't genjutsu or kamui then he's screwed, or sacrifice the rinnegan then die anyway because as I established, genjutsu won't work on someone who's brain is in another dimension and hit will kill obito with his intangible attacks at range also negating kamui.
This is basically Goku vs hit in the forest but hit is fighting a more haxed but worse warrior.

And even if izanagi works, he sacrifices his sharingan and now he can't genjutsu or kamui then he's screwed, or sacrifice the rinnegan then die anyway because as I established, genjutsu won't work on someone who's brain is in another dimension and hit will kill obito with his intangible attacks at range also negating kamui.
This is basically Goku vs hit in the forest but hit is fighting a more haxed but worse warrior.

However Genjutsu nor Kamui will be necesarry after using Izanagi, as Obito will have an off-guard Hit at point-blank range, there is nothing stopping Obito from using soul-steal to just win outright at that point.

However Genjutsu nor Kamui will be necesarry after using Izanagi, as Obito will have an off-guard Hit at point-blank range, there is nothing stopping Obito from using soul-steal to just win outright at that point.
Extremely out of character and Hit hits at range via intangible durability negation attacks which renders soul useless.

Extremely out of character and Hit hits at range via intangible durability negation attacks which renders soul useless.

Obito has used Izanagi before and he directly stated to Kabuto his intention to use soul-steal during the 4th war, so neither of that is OOC.

This is an interrogation situation, where obito intends to use the human path for intel. This does not mean it's in character for him to use this in a combat situation. And there is no reason to assume he would use it considering he never even considered using it in such a situation.
All of the previous considered, what can obito actually do here?

This is an interrogation situation, where obito intends to use the human path for intel. This does not mean it's in character for him to use this in a combat situation. And there is no reason to assume he would use it considering he never even considered using it in such a situation.
All of the previous considered, what can obito actually do here?

The issue regarding Obito's lack of Rinnegan use is that we know that he deliberately avoided using it during the 4th war because he was facing opponents who knew how the Rinnegan works. He does not face the same dilemma with Hit, so what this panel does prove is that he is willing and able to use it, which is all we need for it to be counted as a win-con.

The issue regarding Obito's lack of Rinnegan use is that we know that he deliberately avoided using it during the 4th war because he was facing opponents who knew how the Rinnegan works. He does not face the same dilemma with Hit, so what this panel does prove is that he is willing and able to use it, which is all we need for it to be counted as a win-con.
Wasn't it to conserve chakra? I swear I recall that he didn't use it in order to conserve chakra. Can you scan me?
Anyway this win con is so trash as it's prerequisite is for obito to place his palm on the opponents head, and that is so unlikely that the chance for it to happen is practically 0. First hit doesn't even fight at close range. Second, as if hit won't be able to parry or dodge obito's hand that has to be magically in the perfect spot so as to touch hit's head. Third, hit can bascally stop time with a thought, this win condition is null.
This is a stomp man.

Holy ******* Shit, I did not intend to start a whole ass flame war with this Thread. Can I get a TL;DR on who's voted who and why?
Yeah bullshit.
Anyway, I'm voting Hit because obito's win conditions are non existent. Genjutsu worthless because of pocket dimension, kamui is useless when Hit fights at range, izanagi merely delays the inevitable and soul steal is a non factor. Time skip gg.

Back