• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito and Madara regen upgrade

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
Obito has some impressive Regenerationn speed and should be upgraded based on the scans below. Madara should logically have the same or close regen to Kaguya but I will give it up to the admins to decide

Obito's regen (chapter 640 of manga http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Naruto-640?id=290874 )

Obito regen
Obito regen 2
Obito regen 3
Obito regen 1

Obito regen 4

Personally, I think that High-Mid is the absolute best that we can get from the above pictures, and even that is being generous.

Honestly it's probably only mid.

Also we do not have a way to rate characters based on how fast their regen is.

Antvasima said:
Personally, I think that High-Mid is the absolute best that we can get from the above pictures, and even that is being generous.
High mid is fine with me, we have to consider that Obito was unstable in this form. What for Madara in your opinion?

Well, we don't actually see him blown to pieces, just regenerating part of his head, so I agree with Aizen that Mid seems more reasonable on second thought.

Antvasima said:
Well, we don't actually see him blown to pieces, just regenerating part of his head, so I agree with Aizen that Mid seems more reasonable on second thought.
Actually in the first scan, half his body was blown away by TSB (which damages on molecular level at the very least). Let me post it in bigger size below.

For comparison, Piccolo has mid level regen on the wiki but Piccolo was never hit by something like TSB and regenerated half his body which was vaporized completely

Obito regen

Well, it still seems slightly higher than what he demonstrated. Perhaps "At least Mid" is appropriate?

"At least Mid" could be acceptable, I would still like to see more opinion on this. But this thread is also for Madara, and I don't know how to place him. One thing for sure, Madara's regen should be far superior to this Obito (Madara was more stable even as Juubi jinchuuriki, while Obito is completely unstable in all the scans here).

Anything for Madara?

Well, it depends on what level of Regenerationn that he demonstrated. I do not think that we can assume that he could regenerate from being blown to pieces without any solid indication of this.

LordAizenSama said:
Also we do not have a way to rate characters based on how fast their regen is.
That's quite problematic indeed, I also have thought about it but don't have any proposal to fix it.

"At least Mid" for both of them then, I suppose.

Antvasima said:
"At least Mid" for both of them then, I suppose.
I remember Madara having just lower half of his body in chapter 683, and he seemed to have full body in 692. Not sure if he did it himself or Hagoromo did it for him. But this is a Regenerationn feat alright

Naruto 686 2
Naruto 691 10

Madara regenerated before then. He was hole when he came back from obito's realm.

Sorry on my phone and I don't know how(please don't laugh). You can look up chapter 678 it shows madara getting stabbed by zetsu and black lines spread throughout his entire body.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Sorry on my phone and I don't know how(please don't laugh). You can look up chapter 678 it shows madara getting stabbed by zetsu and black lines spread throughout his entire body.
The scans I posted above are from chapter 683 and beyond

That lower half came from when sasuke cut him in half, then madara took kakashi's mongekyo sharingan and us the kaimu(don't know how to pronounce it) to get to obito when he returned with his second rennigan he had his full body back then later zetsu stabbed him in the back and then he turns into kaguya. Yes those scans are later but madara already healed from that when he got his second rennigan

Back