• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

obito and kakashi vs white beard pirates

I don't think Haki is accepted as Spiritual Damage here, and such a claim would bring us to an impasse. We don't know either way how Haki would effect an Edo. Even then, can you give scans that state being hit with Haki causes Soul damage. Otherwise it's speculation and assumption on your part.

No Haki cannot damage the Soul, even if it was Soul Manipulation it'd be more akin to making an armor wit your soul.

Ah. Then, even still, Kakashi can help destroy all the viable threats on the Whitebeard pirates. Since Kakashi has both Sharingan, can Obito go intangible?

Amexim said:
Ah. Then, even still, Kakashi can help destroy all the viable threats on the Whitebeard pirates. Since Kakashi has both Sharingan, can Obito go intangible?
for 5 minutes

Then no one is touching him. He can switch it on and off, possibly allowing him to reset the time limit.

Either way, Obito with Intangibility and Kamui contact is a God, and should help take this.

Amexim said:
Then no one is touching him. He can switch it on and off, possibly allowing him to reset the time limit.
Either way, Obito with Intangibility and Kamui contact is a God, and should help take this.
he can use it oly for 5 minutes and becomes unable to use it after

Amexim said:
I mean, even still, he can Kamui contact everything else.
logias shouéd be able to take that no? i mean, if he could kamui attacks like fire and such he would have done it

PS:close range kamui stops working after 5 minutes

No, just the intangibility. There's no reason why using Kamui close range should apply to the intangibility. He also can't be intangible when trying to activate close range Kamui.

Amexim said:
No, just the intangibility. There's no reason why using Kamui close range should apply to the intangibility. He also can't be intangible when trying to activate close range Kamui.
no, its litiraly why he didnt kamui bombs around him because he had the limit

No but because the bombs explode while he was using Kamui and since he can't be intangible he couldn't risk as he can't Kamui millions of bombs at once.

Blanked said:
No but because the bombs explode while he was using Kamui and since he can't be intangible he couldn't risk as he can't Kamui millions of bombs at once.
he only needed to kamui the surraunding are , not all bombs

konoan says kamui stops working after 5 minutes of usage, not intangibility

Actually she says he can remain intangible for 5 minutes. And no he couldn't Kamui surrounding area as he can't fly so he would keep falling down with billions of bombs exploding from each and every side and he can't use Kamui behind him.

Kamui intangibility is 5 mins, him absorbing things into his dimension can be used whenever he wishes.

Yeah, but he might have been able to use it more than that. There was no stated upper limit. I mean, I can give you that, but I don't think it'll matter. Kakashi wouldn't even need ten times, and, again, we don't know how many times Dual MS Kakashi can do Kamui, him using Kamui shuriken and Raikiri and all.

Back