• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

obito and kakashi vs white beard pirates

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
rinnegan obito

complete kamui kakashi

all white beard pirates as seen in marinford

speed equalized

Speed should be equalized, I think. I'm assuming Complete Kamui Kakashi means DMS Kakashi?

Links to the profiles of the Whitebeard Pirates seen in Marineford? I don't know them.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Speed should be equalized, I think. I'm assuming Complete Kamui Kakashi means DMS Kakashi?
Links to the profiles of the Whitebeard Pirates seen in Marineford? I don't know them.
yes, dms kakashi

Whitebeard Pirates should take this with ease. Seriously Whitebeard had a massive crew, while the non commanders aren't exactly strong there still is strength in numbers. Kakashi and Obito would eventually get overwhelmed by the numbers, The Yonkou Commanders and Whitebeard himself.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Whitebeard Pirates should take this with ease. Seriously Whitebeard had a massive crew, while the non commanders aren't exactly strong there still is strength in numbers. Kakashi and Obito would eventually get overwhelmed by the numbers, The Yonkou Commanders and Whitebeard himself.
why wouldent the six paths of pain and susanoo help?

Well of course it would however i doubt they'd be able to take out more of the crew than the Navy + The Three Admirals did.

Well of course it would however i doubt they'd be able to take out more of the crew than the Navy + The Three Admirals did.
the admirals never goed all out on the crew itself because of allies until the point where they turned the cameras out and buttfucked them

as last , they could retreat int kamui

They fly off, take down Marco with kamui, who is like the only one that can fly, and spam water justu.

The end.

Water Justu gets vaporized by Ace. Not sure why you even brought that up considering none of them use water based Justsu's in their normal arsenal and none of them would know about the Devil Fruit weaknesses.

Whitebeard himself spams air quakes

Not even sure if this version of Obito can fly or not.

Marco can dodge said Kamui seeing as how it still requires Physical contact to actually work.

Tbh you could have used much better arguments since Obito and Kakashi can use much more useful abilities then what you said. Makes you seem like your downplaying.

Physical contact? You know Kakashi used it on gedo statue from kilometres or something. This is full power Kakashi.

Obito would be together with Kakashi inside his susano.

White's shockwaves would do nothing if they are far away.

I am not downplaying anything. If anything i am wanking them saying they can win without using other abilties. You have a strange definition of downplay. And honestly that was a completely unnecessary comment.

Ones Marco is out, simple attack spamming is enough as no one can reach them and hurt them. What attacks they use you choose.

@William the downplay part was mainly meant for them "dropping water jutsu." Part of your argument. That seemed like blatant downplay.

I get the physical contact part from the description of Kamui from Obito's profile which states that it needs physical contact to actually work.

I seriously doubt Obito would be inside Kakashi's Susano. Obito would likely be doing his own thing.

Whitebeards Quakes are able to go a pretty good distance, he'll be able to attack them regardless unless they really start to abuse flight.

Again "They stay in the sky and drop water jutsu." Seems like blatant downplay towards One Piece. 1: Simply throwing water at them won't effect a Devil Fruit user. You'll need to submerge them in water to fully nullify them. And seeing as how that didn't happen once with Jinbe fighting Ace ( who's likely the weakest WB Commander.) Water Jutsu won't be an issue here. 2: You just admitted to wanking which really doesn't help out your argument there.

Actually they are able to hurt them. Kamui can only turn certain parts of the body intangible, meaning AoE attacks would still be somewhat effective. Unless they turn their whole body intangible but then it'd only last for 5 minutes.

@William the downplay part was mainly meant for them "dropping water jutsu." Part of your argument. That seemed like blatant downplay.

I get the physical contact part from the description of Kamui from Obito's profile which states that it needs physical contact to actually work.

I seriously doubt Obito would be inside Kakashi's Susano. Obito would likely be doing his own thing.

Whitebeards Quakes are able to go a pretty good distance, he'll be able to attack them regardless unless they really start to abuse flight.

Again "They stay in the sky and drop water jutsu." Seems like blatant downplay towards One Piece. 1: Simply throwing water at them won't effect a Devil Fruit user. You'll need to submerge them in water to fully nullify them. And seeing as how that didn't happen once with Jinbe fighting Ace ( who's likely the weakest WB Commander.) Water Jutsu won't be an issue here. 2: You just admitted to wanking which really doesn't help out your argument there.

Actually they are able to hurt them. Kamui can only turn certain parts of the body intangible, meaning AoE attacks would still be somewhat effective. Unless they turn their whole body intangible but then it'd only last for 5 minutes.
kamui can turn everything intangible, it just has a time limiter, my question is what stops them from retreating to the kamui dimension if in problems

also obitos six paths arent even mentioned :/

White's range in air is only several hundreds of meters so a kilometres or two of distance is enough which means no one can touch them.

Obito needs physical contact, but Kakashi doesn't.

They are fighting against 1k persons. He is much more likely to join Kakashi in flight where they can spam attacks.

I said spam water jutsu not dropping water jutsu and again don't see the downplay. Water attacks are super effective in any case against most of them.

also, if your arguments go with downplay and wank excuses than we might as well stop there.

Edit: You say they can't win against whiteberad and his crew and you don't even know what they are able to do -.-

@William

1: main attacks from Whitebeard can travel that far however they can still be felt and effect things from hundreds of kilometers away.

2: Fair enough.

3: It'd be much better to spilt up to take down a large army quicker. Again i don't see Obito going inside Kakashi's Susano.

4: Seems like you didn't read my previous arguments. They won't spam it right off the bat seeing as how they have no idea about the Devil Fruit weakness. And Ace can still evaporate said water. Again Ace fought Jinbe a skilled water manipulator around a massive body of water for 5 day's straight. Spamming water won't be doing any better than whaf Jinbe has already done.

5: You literally admitted that you were wanking if anything. But hey if you wanna stop here I'm more than happy to oblige.

6: Lmao I actually have an understanding of what they can do, so don't go around saying shit you don't know. Anyway I'm done here.

1. That only works for earthquakes in a relevant matter. His shockwaves are only hundreds of meters if they only spread in air or at least the actual damage they do. I am not sure if you know how earthquakes work and what happens to shockwaves inside earth's core.

4. Vaporising water would depend on amout they produce also they could just attack Ace primarily. Taking down the big ones and than kill the fodders. Kamui can take down anyone in white's crew him included and this Kakashi can spam it for fun. While no one in White's crew is dangerous enough. Obito can take care of attacks and Kakashi of their enemies. Of course this assumes teamwork, tho that is kinda the point of the thread.

5. I said that rather than downplay I would be wanking them if going by that reasoning, but that is only an answer on your accuse of me downplaying and nothing else. I don't think i am wanking at all. Tho yeah there are better reasons to use, i was just lazy to go further into discussion.

1: and I'm unsure if you can actually read or not. Yes the actual damage they are able to do can only extend that much however there'd still be after effects making it harder to focus on the fight itself. However the first Air Quake Whitebeard made was able to travel thousands of kilometers away as seen here.
One-piece-742391

2: Expect the issues with that is assuming they'd know who the strongest members of the crew are. Which isn't going to be easy until they really make themselves noticed. Also Kakashi can't freely spam Kamui.

3: Then at least attempt to give a better reasoning. If you are lazy then don't bother debating at all since that's one of the worst times to debate and tends to make it seem like you are either downplaying or wanking.

1: and I'm unsure if you can actually read or not. Yes the actual damage they are able to do can only extend that much however there'd still be after effects making it harder to focus on the fight itself. However the first Air Quake Whitebeard made was able to travel thousands of kilometers away as seen here.
One-piece-742391
2: Expect the issues with that is assuming they'd know who the strongest members of the crew are. Which isn't going to be easy until they really make themselves noticed. Also Kakashi can't freely spam Kamui.

3: Then at least attempt to give a better reasoning. If you are lazy then don't bother debating at all since that's one of the worst times to debate and tends to make it seem like you are either downplaying or wanking.
if he is lazy please answer my question

@Risci try not to quote large walls of text. It makes the thread fill up quickly. And what questions do you need answered?

1. And I wonder did you look at that before you posted it. His attack spread through ground not air. It even says earthquake...

Air attacks are for example the one he used but got blocked by admirals. Look at what his profile says under range section if you don't believe me.

2. They won't really need a lot to figure out who is the stronger. Whiteberad is the leader, Marco can fly so they are the first targets. The rest will be shown simply from how they deal with attacks.

3. You can simple answer without saying you are downplaying or wanking, but that was my fault indeed.

@Risci try not to quote large walls of text. It makes the thread fill up quickly. And what questions do you need
why wouldent they retreat in kamui

siy paths of pain

1: again i can read. I'm aware of the limitations on his range for Air Quakes however they'd still be able to reach both Kakashi and Obito unless they fly kilometers away and really start to abuse range.

2: Fair enough.

3: Glad we agree.

How long would they be able to stay inside Kamui?
indefinitly, only entering it uses chackra, it also has suplies and weapons stored, and obito could still controll the six paths of pain through kamui

I'm going to start a thread that basically revolves around me creating Google Docs/RP story threads describing how the fights on this wiki would likely go down as a realistic/faithful portrayal of the characters, as a stomp or as a drawn out fight on some Death battle shit.

Do you want this to be described? Seems like a fire story concept.

Here's the link to the thread, if you're interested. I'll vote in the next post I make.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1167101#2

Amexim said:
I'm going to start a thread that basically revolves around me creating Google Docs/RP story threads describing how the fights on this wiki would likely go down as a realistic/faithful portrayal of the characters, as a stomp or as a drawn out fight on some Death battle shit.
Do you want this to be described? Seems like a fire story concept.

Here's the link to the thread, if you're interested. I'll vote in the next post I make.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1167101#2
sounds amazing, its a bit late here but tomorrow ill be happy to help if needed

Kakashi can, in fact, Spam Kamui-- the war ark has him doing it far more often than before. Perhaps not rapid fire casting, but he can use it repeatedly. He can use the Kamui Shuriken and the Kamui Raikiri as well, but it's more than likely he will stick to using the shuriken, which should allow him to handle the fodder easily. He can conserve Chakra by using the Susano'o itself to stomp the fodder flat too.

Kakashi and Obito would never ever figure out the Devil Fruit weaknesses in any practical scenario. They'll definitely try to drown Ace, but the idea that they'll actually discover the difference between him drowning to death from the sheer force of their surf casting and him not being able to move, isn't likely a detail they'll pick up.

Rinnegan Obito... Hold on. Lemme check his page.

@Ricsi

What does Six Paths offer exactly?
Obito's Six Paths bodies are the reincarnated jinchüriki. They'd be High 6-C if they transformed fully into the Bijuu and they have Low-High Regenerationn.

I wouldn't be too sure about the Haki mechanics. Too much speculation. I would say that it's iffy-- Haki, iirc, hasn't been shown to mess with people's Regen, right?

But, if Obito can summon the Biju... This is actually an even fight. I think Whitebeard can fight against a Biju, but not all of them at once. Then, having Obito himself on top of that. I vote Obito x Kakashi.

Amexim said:
I wouldn't be too sure about the Haki mechanics. Too much speculation. I would say that it's iffy-- Haki, iirc, hasn't been shown to mess with people's Regen, right?
But, if Obito can summon the Biju... This is actually an even fight. I think Whitebeard can fight against a Biju, but not all of them at once. Then, having Obito himself on top of that. I vote Obito x Kakashi.
haki can supress the spirit of devilfruits and stop theire regen (proved by big mama and weapons whit devilfruits made by the scientist)

But that's in reference to the Devil Fruit Reincarnation in other fruits, right? Or is that something I didn't really get to knowing.

Amexim said:
But that's in reference to the Devil Fruit Reincarnation in other fruits, right? Or is that something I didn't really get to knowing.
the smartest one piece character put a devil fruits power in a sword (made it a sentient elephant that can transform in a sword) and big mamas df pover is life enery manipulation and could manipulate a dfs spirit

Amexim said:
But what does that have to do with Haki being used on Edo Tensei Jinchuriki?
it woul be spiritual dammage, as such nlf makes it so that they cant just "lol regen" as no edo has ever faced it

Back