• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NULL (Baldi's Basics) vs Reizu Yo Risuki (Debby the Corsifa is Emulous)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so here's the deal, right? So, both of our competitors can warp space, both of our competitors have severe anger issues, and both have roughly comparable strength (still waiting on that evaluation, guys..! But basically, it's 109k vs capable of one-shotting someone with 52k durability; more retroactively that would put NULL at 104k for Vs Debate purposes). Really, NULL is really about the only character in the game who can actually handle Reizu since, well, let's face it. Reizu's got interdimensional nonsense going for her, plus she can even have someone put in some fictional entity like a video game. Like any of the other Baldi's Basics characters are gonna handle that. NULL, however, has Nullification going for him, meaning he actually has a fair shot against Reizu.

That being said, both contestants start in the cafeteria of Here School. Besides that, everything's good to go.

So here are their profiles:

NULL's Profile
Reizu's Profile

Who takes this?

NULL: 0
Reizu: 0
Inconclusive: 0

null absolutely one shot with his corruption
He doesn't use corruption on enemies in character, otherwise he would have just glitched the Player the hell out. Reizu is also 9-A now by downscaling from Debby (I didn't even know she had a profile so I haven't updated her yet).

If only he did that when he had his ruler broken instead of just following the Player around without being able to do anything to them.

it was game mechanics, you can see that his ruler back again after 40 second, different situation if baldi literally doesnt had ruler, he could kill the player with glitch power

it was game mechanics, you can see that his ruler back again after 40 second, different situation if baldi literally doesnt had ruler, he could kill the player with glitch power
So Baldi and Null oneshots everybody by glitching them is what you're saying? The profiles don't treat them that way though so you'll have to make a CRT for it.
i want to ask you, how she gonna kill null?
By oneshotting him with that massive AP gap.

By oneshotting him with that massive AP gap.
That will not work since null had teleportation + everytime got hit, he will got faster, null would glitched her existence while teleported behind her

So Baldi and Null oneshots everybody by glitching them is what you're saying? The profiles don't treat them that way though so you'll have to make a CRT for it.
it depends on situation, baldi could glitch the player while not using ruler but null literally glitch player anytime as much as he wanted because he is corrupted file

That will not work since null had teleportation + everytime got hit, he will got faster, null would glitched her existence while teleported behind her

it depends on situation, baldi could glitch the player while not using ruler but null literally glitch player anytime as much as he wanted because he is corrupted file
Again, make a CRT because this is not what this ability was treated as for the past few years.

what ability you asking? what you want? why i should make crt? you can't used same statement to make null looks like a goofy dude
I'm asking you to make a CRT because the way you're presenting Null's corruption is not the same as it is presented on the profile (aka he doesn't oneshot). If you keep making a claim that isn't supported by a CRT then people have the right to say that you're spreading misinformation. Literally just make a CRT to prove that Null and Baldi can oneshot the Player with corruption and get it accepted if you think that's how the ability works, then update the profiles accordingly.
Also, no one is tryna make Null look goofy here (He already did it himself).

I'm asking you to make a CRT because the way you're presenting Null's corruption is not the same as it is presented on the profile (aka he doesn't oneshot). If you keep making a claim that isn't supported by a CRT then people have the right to say that you're spreading misinformation. Literally just make a CRT to prove that Null and Baldi can oneshot the Player with corruption and get it accepted if you think that's how the ability works, then update the profiles accordingly.
Also, no one is tryna make Null look goofy here (He already did it himself).
okay you have to explain why null didn't one shotted the player when he literally instant kill after he caught the player (otherwise there's no reason to make crt about it) i'am using based the scan that i see in null profile, he is not goofy, he is sigma giga chad slay and overrated (for now) character, overall her winning condition only big ahh AP which it couldn't hit null because null already teleport behind her and started corrupt her existence

okay you have to explain why null didn't one shotted the player when he literally instant kill after he caught the player (otherwise there's no reason to make crt about it) i'am using based the scan that i see in null profile, he is not goofy, he is sigma giga chad slay and overrated (for now) character, overall her winning condition only big ahh AP which it couldn't hit null because null already teleport behind her and started corrupt her existence
When did I say Null that? I said Null didn't oneshot the Player USING Corruption but rather through AP. The burden of proof is on you, not me.

can you show that null oneshotted player through punch or something while he not even having a damn hands and legs dude
Null's corruption is hundreds of meters in range due to it affecting the entire school. Then why does he have to even chase the Player around when he can just corrupt them from hundreds of meters away? That's right, because it doesn't work on living beings so he has to actually catch them and kill them.

Null's corruption is hundreds of meters in range due to it affecting the entire school. Then why does he have to even chase the Player around when he can just corrupt them from hundreds of meters away? That's right, because it doesn't work on living beings so he has to actually catch them and kill them.
different scenario different way, the hundred of meters ability only work to environment, if you got caught by null then its over

now i ask you, how null killed the player, with hands or legs?

now i ask you, how null killed the player, with hands or legs?
He could have killed the Player's via telekinesis or just slamming into them. Hell, he smashed through windows while pursuing the Player whereas Baldi who has arms and legs can't do that so we know that he can physically damage you.
Also, he doesn't use teleportation in character.

He could have killed the Player's via telekinesis or just slamming into them. Hell, he smashed through windows while pursuing the Player whereas Baldi who has arms and legs can't do that so we know that he can physically damage you.
Also, he doesn't use teleportation in character.
please proof if null kill the player with telekinesis or slamming into the player, you can't bring that baldi ruler broke scenario like i said before it was game mechanics, smashed through windows doesn't mean he could physically harm the player because he was corrupted file without hands and legs (could was using no clip like baldi does), "he doesnt use teleportation in character" and

please proof if null kill the player with telekinesis or slamming into the player, you can't bring that baldi ruler broke scenario like i said before it was game mechanics, smashed through windows doesn't mean he could physically harm the player because he was corrupted file without hands and legs (could was using no clip like baldi does), "he doesnt use teleportation in character" and

If Baldi not being able to harm the Player after having his ruler broken is game mechanics then the fog machine and other random events are game mechanics as well.

He doesn't use teleportation when chasing the Player around the school or during the boss fight aka when it actually matters (Unless you're saying that he couldn't use it because he was glitching the hell out to the point where he was begging the Player to leave the game but then he does use it when the Player tries to leave during Null Mode which is directly after that). He also doesn't use it to dodge attacks hence he can be hit with thrown stuff and the BSoda.
His nullification is also out of character because he only ever uses it when the Player cheats.

Last edited:
If Baldi not being able to harm the Player after having his ruler broken is game mechanics then the fog machine and other random events are game mechanics as well.

He doesn't use teleportation when chasing the Player around the school or during the boss fight aka when it actually matters (Unless you're saying that he couldn't use it because he was glitching the hell out to the point where he was begging the Player to leave the game but then he does use it when the Player tries to leave during Null Mode which is directly after that). He also doesn't use it to dodge attacks hence he can be hit with thrown stuff and the BSoda.
His nullification is also out of character because he only ever uses it when the Player cheats.
1. i never use null nullification power as winning condition but i will answer your question, null nullification only works if player using cheats it because he doesnt want the player use it to win againts him, so the player couldn't continue the game and without option the player have to go the menu and play null mode without cheats.

2.he can be hitted by chair and other things it because the furniture already got glitched after null scream, so he got hitted by a object that already contained his power (unusual object) Bsoda its a blue drink that contains fizz and aluminium, that makes sense if null got pushed away after the player use it. now you might asking "why null didn't dodge the attack?" his teleportation ability only for chasing opponent because his teleportation literally almost all for chasing the player

3. he use teleportation during chasing the player, in character he does it many times like when null teleported to player when the player want to quit the game or other scenario that i give to you, "why in the boss fight he not using teleportation?" he is in rage mode which, thats mean everytime he got more angry means more speed, he will chase the player using pure speed not with teleport during the chase, "he begging the player to leave the game but then he does (teleport) it when the player want to leave" to answer your question its because after the player quit, the game will crash

4. can u explain why every event in baldi basics is game mechanics? why it doesnt work to any character from different verse? give me a nice reason about it

1. i never use null nullification power as winning condition but i will answer your question, null nullification only works if player using cheats it because he doesnt want the player use it to win againts him, so the player couldn't continue the game and without option the player have to go the menu and play null mode without cheats.
Then it is not combat applicable and therefore shouldn't matter here. Moving on then.
2.he can be hitted by chair and other things it because the furniture already got glitched after null scream, so he got hitted by a object that already contained his power (unusual object) Bsoda its a blue drink that contains fizz and aluminium, that makes sense if null got pushed away after the player use it. now you might asking "why null didn't dodge the attack?" his teleportation ability only for chasing opponent because his teleportation literally almost all for chasing the player
And... even more stuff that isn't mentioned on the profile. So what you're saying is that his opponent can use his own power against him and that he doesn't teleport to dodge attacks. Either I'm stupid or I still haven't seen any scans of him just teleporting directly to the Player during a chase and immediately oneshotting them.
3. he use teleportation during chasing the player, in character he does it many times like when null teleported to player when the player want to quit the game or other scenario that i give to you, "why in the boss fight he not using teleportation?" he is in rage mode which, thats mean everytime he got more angry means more speed, he will chase the player using pure speed not with teleport during the chase, "he begging the player to leave the game but then he does (teleport) it when the player want to leave" to answer your question its because after the player quit, the game will crash
If his opponent can get him angry enough then he won't use teleportation? And he still struggles to catch a kid with average human speed despite going rage mode.
4. can u explain why every event in baldi basics is game mechanics? why it doesnt work to any character from different verse? give me a nice reason about it
You claimed that Baldi losing his ruler (a random event) and not being able to hurt the Player because of it is gameplay mechanics even though there's nothing to prove that it is. If we apply your logic to the rest of the game then all random events are gameplay mechanics (I don't mean all of this seriously by the way. It's just me taking a jab at you claiming things that aren't clarified on the character's profile. That's why I told you to put them all in CRT so that Null's profile does actually have them).

If his opponent can get him angry enough then he won't use teleportation? And he still struggles to catch a kid with average human speed despite going rage mode.
yes he can't use teleportation in rage mode, because the rage mode made him faster everytime got hitted by player attack that's why he ignored his teleportation abilities

You claimed that Baldi losing his ruler (a random event) and not being able to hurt the Player because of it is gameplay mechanics even though there's nothing to prove that it is. If we apply your logic to the rest of the game then all random events are gameplay mechanics (I don't mean all of this seriously by the way. It's just me taking a jab at you claiming things that aren't clarified on the character's profile. That's why I told you to put them all in CRT so that Null's profile does actually have them).

**** i change my mind (dang i already made entire paragraph and now its useless, i wouldn't use that goofy paragraph) its game event i couldn't deny it💀 you win in this argument but still it not affecting null abilities (because you asking about baldi and not null)

Back