• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nugget and Talisman (Kindergarten) Revision

1. Ripping a head off is ripping a head off. The age isn't a massive effect on it. Yes. Because he was older it's not as impressive to doing it to someone in their 20,30, or 40s. Ect. But that's still very impressive and doesn't hurt the feat That much.

2. He and the adults can. Remember when I said it completely Vaporizes or pulverized someone's head. It was the student. So the fact it vaporized a kids head but stevie survives a shot. And it didn't vaporize through him. Means yes. He is tougher. Not by much. But tougher one the less. And he (and the adults by scaling) can tank the laser. The kids are low enough that they can't. Here's an idea of how the tiering goes

Adults (just always show to be the stronger ones by a good margin) > Stevie (Generally older than the kids and survived the laser albeit hurt), > Kids (while definetly weaker than the above ones, shown that the laser would completely destroy their heads, if given the chance. They can do damage and kill adults. Meaning same tier. Just a decent amount weaker. But their strength can still kill. So they would have to at least be in the same tier of strength to do so. Even if they are weaker)

Even though the fact he took the laser and his body still stood intact aside from his arm ripping off. Meaning he scales only to a lesser degree. Because any normal human or even street level would have been ripped to shreds if this attack hit them. But he wasn't ripped apart. He only lost an arm.

I'm surprised no one asked for my side on the matter, since I created the page. Surprised I found this thread in the first place.

Also, just going to drop my Player profile that I never uploaded.

Kindergarten 2 Monstermon Ending

Nugget is specifically shown to have full control of them. The Player is just the gatherer. He activates them and specifically states (4:56) that he committed the genocide in Kindergarten 1 as well.

4:55 also shows that the Player lacks the memories of the previous Armaggedon and implies that if Nugget does it again, the Player will once again forget the events. Yes he remembers Monday, but the problem is that he is only shown to remember THE Monday, the Monday that Nugget crafted.

If anything, Nugget has more reason to possess the Talisman than the Player does, even if he wasn't the one to collect them.

And yes, while he didn't collect them, he does summon them to the altar. Only reason he COULDN'T collect them is because the Player was the only one who benefitted from the time loop. Everyone else was perfectly reset.

Otherwise, I agree with the pain resistance and Self-Destruction. Couldn't find the self destruct.

Also, I didn't have any clue how to register getting out of the Nugget Cave since it's never described, but I would agree with Surface Scaling for now.

And the elasticity was because of the unnatural cushioning the nuggets provided when breaking their falls

Somebody give me a better reasoning for Immortality Type 8. As of right now it has no explanation in-verse save for a very helpful method of allowing the player to play through the same day, which I can really only see applying to the player at best and nobody at worst.

I put the type 8 on Nugget because he kills himself at the end of Kindergarten 1, while he's controlling the Talisman, and he's revived. Though looking back, this is likely just the Type 4 that would be provided to everyone like with the Time Loop

And yet in the next game Nugget doesn't acknowledge you as a friend. So I don't see the game considering that canon, despite that being the final true ending. Without any further context I am severely against Type 8 or your new idea of Type 4 being used.

Cool. So now we have evidence based on you, the player, maintaining and keeping items and nobody remembering giving them to you, and another character contradicting that by remembering that yesterday existed. That isn't actually proof, you know, remembering the past.

Yeah, I made the profile too quickly out of hype for Kindergarten 2 without really thinking everything over.

The main problem at the moment is the lack of explanation. If I had to guess, Nugget, whether or not he initiated the transitional reset, didn't have a role to play in the actual process of what parts of what days were and were not chosen (Player being Cindy's Boyfriend, Monty being crippled, etc.)

The issue of Nugget not remembering also arises in that Nugget, in the Talisman Ending for K2, does in fact remember the day of the Talisman Ending for K1, which involves the Player befriending Nugget to get into the cave. So either this is Nugget just playing dumb or Nugget suddenly becomes woke by the collection of all 50 and the press of the bookcase button

Sorta working on other stuff, so for now I bid you all adieu. I'll try to look into Kindergarten later and if the profiles are terribly awry, fix them. TTFN and other good biddings of farewell.

Ok. Notable feat here.

If you try and microwave the Cat in Kindergarten. The player will question and then refuse to do it. That alone offers fourth wall breaking. As well. Some sort of resistance. Because he refuses to do what Player control (aka you) tell him to do. He only decides to do it in the end if you consistently bug him to continue to microwave the cat. But it's not cause he was forced into it. He can still refuse to follow your command. Despite you being the one in control. Some sort of resistance. I'm not sure if that's just mind or plot or whatever. But that's definitely worth bringing up.

I blame all of you for this

Hmm... I suspect it would fall under mental but it might also simply fall under fourth wall awareness? Does nugget have that on his profile? He does speak directly to the player in the monstermon ending.

Nugget does, and the profile I made for the player does as well.

Would it not be a limited resistance to Plot Manipulation?

Add Pain resistance

Wall level upgrade

Class 1 upgrade (both due to being capable of ripping off heads and being somewhat comparable to The Janitor (since kids are able to kill him)

Athletic human speed via outpacing adults

The Principal's Device would also give him Self-Destruction

Getting out of the Nugget Cave is Surface Scaling

I think that's all

Oh, I know this isn't being changed, but I remembered the main reason I gave him Type 2. It was because of the sheer, impossibly quantity of blood that he loses. I didn't want to give him Regenerationn, so I just gave him that immortality

I agree it shouldn't be changed. There's no way someone could lose that much blood and not have either Regen or Immortality. Since he didn't heal his arm, it seemed more like he didn't need much of any blood to live. Immortality type 2 makes sense to me.

Back