• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nugget and Talisman (Kindergarten) Revision

Well this should be quick.

1. Not sure Nugget should be given the fact he doesn't control it, every one is revived the next day, not just Nugget (giving everyone Type 8). Also on that note he shouldn't have allot of the equipment in Standard equipment. Also pretty sure it wasn't Nugget who reset the day. Imo the Talisman should be removed from his profile.

2. Type 2 Immortality is a bit iffy, as normal humans can survive missing an arm or having their faces bashed in. Likely is Extreme Pai Resistance. Add Pai Resistance.

3. Should be at least Wall level, as Cindy can rip off heads, which is this level. Plus shaking a room should likely be calced. Same with the quick digging feat, though that may not count due to having a shovel.

4. Did he summon the monstermon cards? link?

5. Talisman from what it can do should 9-B (as the blasts cause humans to explode apart), 9-A (vaporizing humans is this level), 8-C (As lightning is this level), or something much higher (as causing a earthquake is this level)

6. Speed should be normal or athletic human, depending if you compare him to other kids that can outrun adults in the game.

7. Items...nuggets shouldn't give him elasticity, The Principal's Device would also give him Self-Destruction, pills seem fine.

8. Getting out of the Nugget Cave is either Surface Scaling or him jumping out, which is a 9-B feat. Personally, I think SS is the better option here.

Not sure if all the feats stated on the profile are accurate anyway, as I haven't watched or played Kindergarten 2 came out, which I have been watching till I can buy it. Links would have been nice and likely essential for the profile.

Aaactually I'm iffy you 2 as well. Having to literally chew your arm off or whatever is only survivable due to medical attention or otherwise. You'd need help.

1. Agreed. Only the player has full control on that. Where the player can reset and keep stuff they have done.

2. (This is for comments above) He would medical attention. Take mind. If you don't help him. He goes through that the entitle day bleeding with no arm or medical attention. Maybe if he chewed t off left and got help. But he does nothing. So going through an entire day consistently bleeding with no arm. And no ill side effects after bleeding so much.

3. Agreed for wall level. Ripping heads and That bullies feat too. Who the player took a beating from and survived.

4. He did not

5. Makes sense

6. Athletic. They have been able to outrun them several times

7. Surface scaling makes sense I suppose but I think it should be "Likely Surface Scaling". Or possibly. One of the two.

One thing is. They make reference that Nuggest nuggests wouldn't actually save him due to Matpats video. So that might offer a wall level feat.

Also dang. You beat me to these profiles. I was making one for the player and others.

Was doing a janitor one too. Oof.

And sounds fair. Also give them Class 1 strength cause ripping off heads is that level in strength.

Oh yea! Forgot to mention

The Hall monitor survives a shot from Montys laser gun. That laser can has pulverized entire heads and skulls before. Aka. More wall level stuff.

Yea. In the storyline with the rich kid where you use the badge to gain the kids trust. You are told to get montys arm. Monty picks up on it and pulls out a gun on you. But when the hall monitor comes to bug y'all, he gets annoyed and shoots him. And that guys arm come off. But the kid survives. Albeit barely. But still none the less.

He still survived the shot. If he wasn't tough enough to tank at least some of the shot. He would most certainly have died. May not entirely scale. But it certainly should or then in the wall since the kid survives the shot. And people like the janitor can easily beat them to death

The blast likely wasn't aimed directly at the body though and clearly did what it was intended to do. If it was aimed at the boy's chest or head it likely would have blown a hole through them. He didn't nullify the damage and wasn't unharmed by the attack. It is like saying I survived a grenade even though I am clearly in pain from were it blew off my legs. Plus having the grenade aimed at my legs.

It couldn't have been aimed at his arm. It took off his entire arm. It didn't just rip off. It just came off from the blast. So it wouldn't have left a hole. We know this cause when we pick up his arm. It's the entire arm. Not just a small part. From fingers to shoulder blade. It it was aimed at the arm directly and what you say being true. That entire arm wouldn't have survived: it would have ripped apart or at least been a lot shorter. But that's not the case.

Big issue.

I don't think Nuggest did the talisman things himself. Also

"The Protagonist's memories of the first Armageddon were erased and his memories of Monday were altered to fit Nugget's chosen design"

This is false. We know cause the player makes several dozen references to the earlier game like dating Cindy.

And he shouldn't have reality warping. It should be Plot Manipulation

Buttersamuri said:
It couldn't have been aimed at his arm. It took off his entire arm. It didn't just rip off. It just came off from the blast. So it wouldn't have left a hole. We know this cause when we pick up his arm. It's the entire arm. Not just a small part. From fingers to shoulder blade. It it was aimed at the arm directly and what you say being true. That entire arm wouldn't have survived: it would have ripped apart or at least been a lot shorter. But that's not the case.
I meant the shoulder area. As you said, if it was directly aimed at the arm, it would have blown up. Why would that be different for the body.

Buttersamuri said:
I don't think Nuggest did the talisman things himself. Also

"The Protagonist's memories of the first Armageddon were erased and his memories of Monday were altered to fit Nugget's chosen design"

This is false. We know cause the player makes several dozen references to the earlier game like dating Cindy.

And he shouldn't have reality warping. It should be Plot Manipulation
Should he even have that ability anyway?

If it didn't hit the arm. That means it would have needed to hit his shoulder to closer to chest area. Which means since that blast neither killed him and his body did stay intact. His body tanked the blast and wasn't blow right through it. He doesn't fully scale yes cause it did take off his arm. But his body is still somewhat able to tank an attack of that degree. And their body logically should be able to tank while being lesser, still Wall level attacks

The shoulder clearly didn't and it is very likely that Monty just aimed his laser to take Stevie's arm off. The body clearly didn't tank the blast, and if you are saying Stevie is more durable than other characters...no.

Yes it did. It only cause the arm to Rip Off. It didn't blast right through his body. And nothing about his body suggest it did.

And yes he is. He is also one of the very few who can tank a beating from the janitor and not immediately die. And here is no reason he couldn't be.

All adults > Stevie > the rest of the kids. Logically it also makes sense cause Stevie is a bigger kid. The the bigger ones also tend to be the stronger ones.

IMG 6980
Look at this pic here to. Here we can see yes he is bleeding and his arm is missing. But no giant hole or large chunk of flesh messing at his shoulder blade. Just bleeding where he was shot and blood where it splattered.

Actually doesn't make sense when all the kids are roughly comparable and Buggs is arguably the strongest, or Nugget. As I have said Monty likely aimed. That explains the lack of a gapping whole. Plus in that situation Monty had no reason to blow Stevie apart. Also saying the blast just severed his arm but his body tanked it makes no sense as if he was that durable his arm would likely still be intact. Saying he scales even though it clearly harmed him makes no sense.

Tank a beating? Yeah no. He is pretty much crimpled and stated to be dying. Same thing happened to Monty iirc.

Buggs isn't the toughest. Kids like Buggs would get dominated in physical combat with adults and only ever compare when they pull sneaky stuff. Proof? How about when buggs tried to stab Applegate but fails cause she was way stronger and took notice when he tried. The kids are not the strongest. So. Buggs ain't the strongest. He doesn't even have the best feat. Cindy does. Ripping a persons head off physically. And just cause they have those feats, that doesn't prevent scaling from a laser and person that the others typically get beaten by.

And it doesn't match up with the picture or the logic it blew right through him. It doesn't even match the wound. The wound is definitely closer to his chest then being on the arm. And just cause he didn't have reason. That doesn't change the fact he still shot him. That laser does the same amount of damage when shot. There isn't any leveler or anything that would make the laser hold back at all. And we can't assume it did. He still shot him. The wound shows closer to the chest, and his entire arm was intact.

And yes it would make sense. Ripping off an arm takes way more force than ripping through a chest. If you held your arm in front of the road and a car shoots by and hits your arm. That could definitely take off your arm. And probably would unless that car wasn't moving that fast. But if it hit your body, it would not rip right through you. So the fact his body stood together and his arm ripped off makes perfect sense. An arm is Way way easier to remove than your entire chest.

And Of course he scales. He doesn't scale fully yes. It put him in a bad spot. But the fact that level of an attack didn't rip through his entire body or blow him apart means his body is clearly vastly tougher than a normal body and he scales to a lesser degree.

If I took a Kamahamaha blast from Goku when his blasts could destroy planets. It hits and I lose my arm. I still scale to a lesser degree. Cause if I didn't scale. My body would be mush. Actually not mush. It would be gone from the force of that. Stevie is to a lesser degree. But fits none the less. That blow would have done far more than rip off the arm of any normal person, and I brought up. He scales. He would be to a lesser degree. But that's a feat that scales

And He survives through the entire day despite the beating. Meaning he lasted literal hours. Yes he was put in a bad place. But considering how long he survived. Compared to most others who just kinda die. Yea. He would be the tougher one.

1. Cindy ripped the head off a guy who is old, has a glass hip, and is seemingly a glass canon. And I was talking about the kids, not adults. I know adults are superior.

2. So either assume a kid can tank a laser that literally no one else can, or assume Monty aimed the laser so he didn't destroy Stevie's arm so the player can use it? Just because there isn't a lever doesn't mean Monty can't just aim the thing or regulate it's power. Also the picture is pixel graphics with inaccurate human proportions. Trying to say since it does show a hole from were his arm is blown off isn't that great. If it was in the head or torso, yeah. But Monty was intentionally blowing an arm off, not trying to kill Stevie.

Skipping to your bottom statement cause the reasoning he scales in just doesn't make logical sense.

3. Pain resistance...maybe but likely no. Being "tougher", no. He clearly took immense damage, and was dying. In real life, people can survive critical conditions for similar amounts of time. Doesn't mean they scale to the thing or means they are tough. Just means they died slowly and painfully. Also iirc, there aren't many victims of the Janitor in the two games. Monty survives but is crippled. Stevie is dying and likely dies. Player dies. Also the Janitor isn't seemingly wanting to kill Stevie as he even states he will beat him to the point he would need an elevator pass.

Back