• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Now it's Time for a Wendy Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so Time to upgrade Base Wendy and by Proxy Dragon Force Wendy as well.

Okay so the basis of this CRT is that Wendy scales above the Magic power she gave the Fodder guild Members in their fight with God Seed Doom.

Wendy states that she only has enough Magic to cast a few more enchantments, she also states that she doesn't have enough Magic Power to attack Doom directly either. However she was still able to amp all 7 of the Fodder far stronger then they currently were with enough strength to individually overpower God Seed Doom, where as before God Seed Doom overpowered the entire group and called them all trash

This would mean that a single attack from a weakened Base Wendy would be greater then all of those Guild Members combined.

Currently God Seed Doom scales to 481.8 Megatons and the original fodder scaling to 240.9 Megatons. This would put a weakened Base Wendy's attacks > than the magic power she granted the group. This would make her 240.9*7 or 1686.3 Megatons. However Carla states that Wendy is practically out of Magic power meaning she is well below half her real strength. Taking this into consideration we should have Base Wendy at Far Greater than 1686.3*2 or 3.3726 Gigatons in Base and 13.4904 Gigatons in Dragon Force.

Which is consistent with Dragon Force Wendy being able to overpower Skullion's Ash Magic who scales to or possibly above Base Natsu level fighters.

So in conclusion Base Wendy should be at least High 7-A+, 6-C in Dragon Force

The only other character this would effect would be Nebaru currently.

Edit: Given the original portion of the crt has been denied I've updated the OP with the current argument

Base Wendy overpowered Several Yokai who are comparable to Base Gray and Star Dress Lucy, this would make her 6-C and 4x that with DF. Which is consistent with Dragon Force Wendy being able to overpower Skullion's Ash Magic who scales to or possibly above Base Natsu level fighters.

Last edited:
The 7-A rating for the fodder is still only a likely, and Weakened Base Wendy being 1/2 of her full power isn’t really supported by an actual statement, I mean it’s a logical assumption, but it’s still baseless

It’s a iffy addition+an iffy 2x increase

Just doesn’t seem very supported

The 7-A rating for the fodder is still only a likely, and Weakened Base Wendy being 1/2 of her full power isn’t really supported by an actual statement, I mean it’s a logical assumption, but it’s still baseless

It’s a iffy addition+an iffy 2x increase

Just doesn’t seem very supported
Hmm, that's fair I guess.

However and I blame my tired brain for not thinking of this first as for other scaling Base Wendy overpowered Several Yokai who are comparable to Base Gray and Star Dress Lucy, this would make her 6-C and 4x that with DF. This is still consistent with DF Wendy overpowering Skullion's ash Magic which Is in the OP.

Hmm, that's fair I guess.

However and I blame my tired brain for not thinking of this first as for other scaling Base Wendy overpowered Several Yokai who are comparable to Base Gray and Star Dress Lucy, this would make her 6-C and 4x that with DF. This is still consistent with DF Wendy overpowering Skullion's ash Magic which Is in the OP.
Ehhhhhhh, not sure about that, least Lucy and Gray had other feats putting them on the 6-C level

Does Base Wendy have any other notable feats of scaling to 6-C characters?

Ehhhhhhh, not sure about that, least Lucy and Gray had other feats putting them on the 6-C level

Does Base Wendy have any other notable feats of scaling to 6-C characters?
Wendy hasn't had alot of fight's so far with only notable one being against Nebaru who gets his scaling from Wendy. So far this is basically Wendy's only real feat in Base which is still better than saying unquantifiable scaling above her x792 self

The only other argument that I can think is that Base Wendy survived being attacked by Kiria's breath attack while letting her Guard down protecting Erza which KO'ed Star Dress Lucy.

I'm pretty sure we don't scale amp to others into raw AP (unless you take the case where she amp herself).

I’m leaning towards agreeing with Zackra tbh. Base Wendy has feats that put her on the same level as the rest. The multiplier thing is iffy but base Wendy should definitely be comparable to Lucy and Gray when her only feats are fighting the same opponents and not getting KOd by something that dropped Dress Lucy.

This doesn’t even make much sense. I’m sorry but this seems like trying to get a upgrade because “why not”

Let’s not forget that this is quantity vs quality battle, not a 1v1. This is also based on pure assumption to think that even a full healthy Wendy can take on Doom by herself

That or the multiplier in that scene was just inconsistent

Wendy hasn't had alot of fight's so far with only notable one being against Nebaru who gets his scaling from Wendy. So far this is basically Wendy's only real feat in Base which is still better than saying unquantifiable scaling above her x792 self

The only other argument that I can think is that Base Wendy survived being attacked by Kiria's breath attack while letting her Guard down protecting Erza which KO'ed Star Dress Lucy.
Maybe she can be “At least High 7-A, possibly/likely 6-C”

But it’s still really iffy to upgrade her in my mind

Maybe she can be “At least High 7-A, possibly/likely 6-C”

But it’s still really iffy to upgrade her in my mind
Don't take this the wrong way but this seems like an argument from incredulity

I don't see what's iffy about it given her only feats involve her scaling to 6-C characters who would effortlessly oneshot her if she was only low High 7-A or massively above 7-As which she isn't under the current scaling for Wendy.

Don't take this the wrong way but this seems like an argument from incredulity

I don't see what's iffy about it given her only feats involve her scaling to 6-C characters who would effortlessly oneshot her if she was only low High 7-A or massively above 7-As which she isn't under the current scaling for Wendy.
I just want a more solid feat than just fighting the Yokai, which are kinda fodder, Base Gray and Star Dress Lucy both have other fights that put them on that level

I just want a more solid feat than just fighting the Yokai, which are kinda fodder, Base Gray and Star Dress Lucy both have other fights that put them on that level
I understand what your saying, so how about this, Would you settle for at Least High 7-A, likely 6-C for Base Wendy?

Isn’t that inconsistent since Gray and SD Lucy are suppose to be above her?
That's the point of this thread, Wendy's only real feat in Base is being able to harm Yokai which can damage the main cast such as Base Gray, Star Dress Lucy and lightly damage people like Base Natsu and forced him into using Fire Dragon King Mode. This would mean she should scale to at least Base Gray and SD Lucy.

I don’t think there’s anything that explicitly says or implies 100YQ Base Gray and Star Dress Lucy are above Base Wendy?

We know Base Gray is suppose to be comparable to Base Natsu who is > Base Wendy

Let’s. It forget that a yokai could lightly hurt Natsu yet that same Base Wendy could beat a yokai that forced Natsu to use a powerup meaning Base Wendy > Base Natsu since she didn’t need to use DF while Natsu had to use a powerup

See how that doesn’t make sense

We know Base Gray is suppose to be comparable to Base Natsu who is > Base Wendy

Let’s. It forget that a yokai could lightly hurt Natsu yet that same Base Wendy could beat a yokai that forced Natsu to use a powerup meaning Base Wendy > Base Natsu since she didn’t need to use DF while Natsu had to use a powerup

See how that doesn’t make sense
Base Natsu can overpower Yokai far easier than Wendy, just because he decided to use a stronger form to make the battle easier, doesn't mean he needed to use it. You have to remember the context, Natsu got messed up in the Aldoron fight, and Selene is even stronger than him due to having access to her full power. So Natsu can't afford to take alot if damage if he wants to have a chance against Selene. There is also the ticking time bomb with the planet to worry about as well.

Wendy only initially overpowered the Yokai, and took far more damage from their attacks than Natsu did. To say she scales to Natsu is false, given she performed as good as Lucy and her spirits individually, and Base Gray who are both 1/2 of Base Natsu.

Wendy only initially overpowered the Yokai, and took far more damage from their attacks than Natsu did. To say she scales to Natsu is false, given she performed as good as Lucy and her spirits individually, and Base Gray who are both 1/2 of Base Natsu.
Then there is legit no reason for her to even get a Likely or Possibly in the first place and we all know that Base Gray > Base Wendy

The mere fact that Base Wendy can defeat a yokai and these ones were able to hurt Base Natsu who is leagues above her says it all

there is legit not good logic to apply a “Likely” just solely cause

i agree with zackra honestly and wendy feats does show that she scales to star dress lucy and base gray at least in DF. i dont see anything wrong with the 6-C rating and disagree with the likely 6-C rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back