• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars vs Kumagawa Misogi

Title says it all.

Kars has access to every stand.

Starting distance: 20 meters.

Who takes this?

Kars time stops, either atomizes with Killer Queen, paradoxes out of existence with D4C, uses Whitesnake to remove his mind while simultaneously going through his entire life and thus knows all his powers and ends up copying them but better and removing and destroying his soul, absorbs him within time stop, time travels and prevents his birth, and all at MFTL to infinite speeds.

This is ignoring a nigh infinite amount of Kars, potentially all with similar hax.

Plus Kars resists fate and causility manipulation.

Can't tell if this is even fair.

Well, I certainly wasn't aiming for a stomp, but I figured with the hax that All Fiction is it'd be a pretty good fight.

But putting it like this maybe I should've barred some things lol.

And if i'm not mistaken Kumagawa can't die?

Actually, I retract that, whether they're immortal or not Kars can kill them, but i'd like to think if Kuma got AF off first things could potentially change?

Does Kars resist causality manip, or does the World Ultimate?

If its the latter, Kuma erases

If its the former, Kuma struggles to erase long enough to get his power stolen. Though with Non-Fiction, that still might not quite be enough to kill him.

Plus, as we know a stand doesn't need to be present for its abilities to be used so i'd say yes he does resist.

Ew, novel Kars.

You know there is a regular Kaars.

Also, Kaars... stomps...

Both Dio, Kars and The World resists GER's High 3-A (maybe even 2-C in the novel's case for nulling his death and being uneffected by MIH's continous resets).

Dio remain completely uneffected by it, it couldn't do anything to him and that was likely due to having some of Kars' powers.

Actually, I believe he was interacting with Gio way before he ate Kars's body. I could be wrong though.

If Kumagawa can somehow seal with book maker he might win, otherwise Kars resists everything and either low-diffs or
Stomp

Ignoring Kars can just time stop and do thousands of things to him like absorb him, destroy his soul and mind with Whitesnake, paradox him out of existence with D4C, time travel and prevent his birth, so on and so forth and this is ignoring Kars copy ability, Kars can blitz

Dude, if Kaars absorbes Kumagawa, kumagawa revives but by that point Kaars has already lost because he became the good loser.

Inconclusive, ovo.

Kumawaga can just seal him.

He sealed Ajimu, who can transcend higher dimensional space, control infinity and "become god" as well as having 12 quadrillion other abilities, and she couldnt break the seal (though she did want to be sealed, but the point still stands that she couldnt break it)

and he can just deny the fact that he has hax.

And he's not sealing him, ever, he wont get a chance.

Aijimu is not rated as being 5D but then going on to say she wanted to be held definitely doesnt support your case.

Also Kars is low 2-C, which is above infinity ie 3-A

Technically he is with MIHU and D4C, the one isn't combat applicable though.

Regardless ya got a point I suppose.

Anyway, nulling won't work when GER's High 3-A/Low 2-C power null and causility manip didn't do anything to the inferior DIO besides get him choked out and sacrificing himself.

Hell Kars could likely remove the abilities with Whitesnake.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And he's not sealing him, ever, he wont get a chance.
Aijimu is not rated as being 5D but then going on to say she wanted to be held definitely doesnt support your case.

Also Kars is low 2-C, which is above infinity ie 3-A
read. her. page.

its because "its a metafictional manga"

anyways, she wanted to be sealed, but when she tried to actually get out, she couldnt do that at all.

Which is why on Kuma's page it says it only worked because she wanted it to be so.

And I have read her page, I've also seen plenty of people question her status here alone, even her page questions it. I'm not gonna give her a 2-A rating when even the page think it's full of shit.

And this doesn't prevent Kars from stomping, you think he's gonna have a chance? No he dies before he could ever dream of doing anything to Kars.

Who ya talking too?

By 5D i mean who can transcend higher dimensional space, control infinity and "become god"

To transcend a higher dimension, ie 4d, that makes you to an extent 5d and thus 2-A.

That's already not the case.

Also a quadrillion of those powers could just be slight variations of the same thing, who knows.

Should have quoted my bad.

But I was speaking to whoever brought the whole "Quadrillion powers" thing to light.

Its stated she has 12 quadrillion abilities, which means little when for all we know 11,999,999,999,960 could just be slight variations of the same skill.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Its stated she has 12 quadrillion abilities, which means little when for all we know 11,999,999,999,960 could just be slight variations of the same skill.
Somewhat of a derail, but you said Kars can utilize explosions in light mode? How big were those explosions?

I don't know? It was likened to a pyramid of explosions and I forget but maybe it took up a school yard?

Not exactly something noteworthy, there is a picture of him using it though.
Kars_mode_1.png

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
she's explained 814 skills or demonstrated them.

99% sure none of them are alike. if so she wouldnt have nigh complete arsenal

Cool so ya gonna supply me with the statement 99% of them are different? Because 814 is like What? 0.000000000000000002% of her skills?

814 means literally nothing with a number that big.

There isn't any statement.

She says she has the abilities, but hasn't shown any. Wasn't her only feat blowing up a star?

Back