• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ogbunabali said:
Has Iihiko ever resisted an attack he couldn't perceive?
Well he has resisted the erasure of causality which results in erasure across the timeline. He cannot percieve that, yet that ability didn't work, cus he loves his non recognition.

Besides if he can't percieve it, that's even worse, if he can't percieve it OFC he won't recognize it.

Actually yeah he resisted both causality based ee and damage transfer along with the opening of scars mental and physical and he really can't perceive those first two so

That's not how his ability is described.

The way it's been said was, you kick him or something > he sees the kick as an not attack > the kick gets nulled.

Ogbunabali said:
That's not how his ability is described.

The way it's been said was, you kick him or something > he sees the kick as an not attack > the kick gets nulled.
It's both

If he doesn't recognize it as an attack it doesn't work and something he is incapable of recognizing at all doesn't work either in addition if he has seen or knows how something works it will never work again

Blackcurrant91 said:
What about incap via having his mind removed via stand disc?
That doesn't force recognition, so no.

@Ogbuna

I believe the ability says "if he doesn't recognize it, it won't work". Are you saying he's gonna recognize attacks he can't even percieve as attacks? I mean the dude is resisting time, causality, power mimicry, fate, concept idk whatever else by not recognizing. He can't perceive any of those.

Has he ever nulled an attack that it was physically impossible for him to know that it was happening?

DMB 1 said:
You can't "resist" AP, and yes, punching something is AP. That not working it's either Power Nullification or some level of Invulnerability.
And yeah, how strong his Lihiko physically?
Can't resist AP? Lol tell that to Iihiko. The dude was impaled by swords and he just shrugged them off. Medaka used an attack to nigh kill him. He changed bodies, medaka used the same, he stopped it with a finger cus he didn't recognize it. xD

Ogbunabali said:
Has he ever nulled an attack it was physically impossible for him to know that it was happening?
I believe i said "every resitance on his profile" comes from abilities not working on him due to non-recognition. You think he can percieve causality or fate changes?

Firephoenixearl said:
Can't resist AP? Lol tell that to Iihiko. The dude was impaled by swords and he just shrugged them off. Medaka used an attack to nigh kill him. He changed bodies, medaka used the same, he stopped it with a finger cus he didn't recognize it. xD
Yes. You can't resist AP. AP isn't hax.

So that's either Power Nullification or Invulnerability.

He can see that someone is attacking him with those abilities and negate them.

So I'll ask again, has he ever nulled an attack he didn't know someone did?

Just give Kars all his Stands, the best this gets is inconclusive. Gimping Kars like this only gives Iihiko the win and it's not even full strength Kars.

How do you see that someone is using damage transfer or opening scars without any movement

Blackcurrant91 said:
@fire is there such an ability that specifically 'forces recognition' what about like Bans logic/Jagan?
Let's not get into NLF territory here. Ban's logic is on a 2-A level, Iihiko ain't touching anything that high. But assuming ban's logic is 3D, yes it would be nulled. Ban's jagan will work though as that's the typical example of forcing recognition, it literally incduces what you believe.

Rakudai has an ability that will work but let's wait till the CRT is done.

I guess Soul manipulation would work because souls aren't even confirmed to be a thing in Medaka Box.

Ogbunabali said:
He can see that someone is attacking him with those abilities and negate them.
So I'll ask again, has he ever nulled an attack he didn't know someone did?
See that someone is attacking by erasing causality....hahaha no. He resisted every ability in the series (- styles cus they force recognition). And that means stuff like...Misogi's causality erasure, even Medaka's Power Mimicry. Just look at every Medaka Box profile, look at the feats and activation mechanics and remember that none of them worked.

I will answer again. Yes he does that on a daily basis.

Paul Frank said:
No soul manip doesn't work because medaka box has no souls
We have clarified in another thread that it's not specifically stated that souls arn't a thing.

Ok but how does soul manip force recognition?

Look this is getting tiresome. I'm repeating the same thing over and over. Someone close this for stomp already.

I mean, If Kars managed to send him to center of Earth or into space during timestop, that would technically count as incap. Only problem is that timestop may not work, but Kars already knows how to send people into space without any sort of hax or direct AP Kars didn't deserve it.

Also, I want scans about Iihiko nulling stuff that doesn't affect him but only his opponent as that's not mentioned in his page.

We have clarified in another thread that it's not specifically stated that souls arn't a thing.

The thread came to the conclusion that they don't have souls to manipulate

DMB 1 said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Ok but how does soul manip force recognition?
Simple, because his ability hasn't shown to defend him from Soul Manipualtion.
His ability is not resistance. Resistance needs showings, not this. That's like saying, Power null has never shown to work on soul manip, therefore it won't work. No...it doesn't work like that.

The encounter doesn't affect Iihiko as it can transfer damage to anything else and medaka straight up states that it doesn't work after she gets smacked

Firephoenixearl said:
His ability is not resistance. Resistance needs showings, not this. That's like saying, Power null has never shown to work on soul manip, therefore it won't work. No...it doesn't work like that.
Not, that's exactly how it works.

You have to show power nullification to null certain abilities.

TriforcePower1 said:
Also, I want scans about Iihiko nulling stuff that doesn't affect him but only his opponent as that's not mentioned in his page.
Hmm:

Medaka Kurokami's The End (Allows medaka to learn abilities).

Misogi Kumagawa's All Fiction (He couldn't even revive himself after hit by Iihiko)

Ajimu Najimi's [insert buffing hax], it was stated none of her abilities worked on him which incldes speed, strength amp, etc.

Take your pick.

DMB 1 said:
Not, that's exactly how it works.

You have to show power nullification to null certain abilities.
If power null has nulled causality manip or fate manip for example. It works on ALL abilities without having showings on all abilities. Again souls may not be a thing, but soul manip is still an ability.

So uhh

I feel like it wouldn't end well but what stops Iihiko from possessing kars

Firephoenixearl said:
If power null has nulled causality manip or fate manip for example. It works on ALL abilities without having showings on all abilities. Again souls may not be a thing, but soul manip is still an ability.
No.

Anyway long story short.

No matter what Kars does it won't do anything to Iihiko.

Iihiko just 1 shots.

Even if you give Kars all stands it still won't change anything and none of his stands force recognition.

Stomp for Iihiko.

Someone close this.

Back