• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which is why basically everything Kars has won't work on him, but Iihiko can't kill Kars either thanks to BtD and D4CU. And MiHU is restricted.

Firephoenixearl said:
Not exactly. He becomes immune to anything he doesn't recognize (if he doesn't recognize it as an attack it won't be an attack). That's the idea (on a 3D level ofc). So it's not that the powers don't activate, it's just that they won't work on him.
So Killer Queen appearing in your eye and making you explode isn't an attack?

DMB 1 said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Not exactly. He becomes immune to anything he doesn't recognize (if he doesn't recognize it as an attack it won't be an attack). That's the idea (on a 3D level ofc). So it's not that the powers don't activate, it's just that they won't work on him.
Sice he won't recognize it, no, it's not. I mean impaling, electrocuting, punching, kicking, erasing, screwing, haxing etc [insert anything from medaka] is not an attack to him. What makes that explosion so special?

It is but he won't consider it as such so he just becomes immune to it. There's a reason this guy was banned from vs debate for a loooooooong time.

If you can ignore damage transfer and EE erasure via saying lol that's not an attack I'm pretty sure and explosion is nothing

TriforcePower1 said:
Which is why basically everything Kars has won't work on him, but Iihiko can't kill Kars either thanks to BtD and D4CU. And MiHU is restricted.
BtD won't work. Iihiko already resists time manip and fate manip. And as i said BtD won't save him from the damage Iihiko gives him. He'll get constantly incapped.

D4CU will only work once, it will stop being fresh after that. And you know what that means.

And what if Kars, after figuring out his ability, just explains to him how his Stands work?

DMB 1 said:
And what if Kars, after figuring out his ability, just explains to him how his Stands work?
They will all stop being fresh so none of them work

DMB 1 said:

Iihiko is not dumb dude. I mean how do you "explain" a kick to the face? The dude doesn't want to recognize it. The only exception is if the ability forces recognition, abilities which Kars does not own.

DMB 1 said:
Paul Frank said:
Theybwill all stop being fresh so none of them work
What?
If an ability even works, it has to be used for the first time ever in front of Iihiko. If Iihiko has seen it before it will get lol noped since it is not fresh to him. If it's not fresh for him, it might as well not be an ability at all.

What?

If something isn't "fresh" as in he's seen or knows about it already, the power won't work

You cannot forcefully "not recognize" something. You can't control your brain like that.

And it's easy to explain an attack, it's what we do all of the time in this wiki. And Kars has a 400 IQ.

Firephoenixearl said:
BtD won't work. Iihiko already resists time manip and fate manip. And as i said BtD won't save him from the damage Iihiko gives him. He'll get constantly incapped.

D4CU will only work once, it will stop being fresh after that. And you know what that means.
BtD is time rewind. Maybe Iihiko won't be affected, but Kars will go to before he got hit.

D4CU doesn't affect Iihiko, only Kars. So Iihiko won't null it.

DMB 1 said:
You cannot forcefully "not recognize" something. You can't control your brain like that.
And it's easy to explain an attack, it's what we do all of the time in this wiki. And Kars has a 400 IQ.
Yeah...tell that to Iihiko. I mean he doesn't recognize a straight up punch.

Also as i said if an ability is used on him the ability will be broken and never be useful on him ever again. It is not possible to try to hurt IIhko the same way twice.

TriforcePower1 said:
Firephoenixearl said:

BtD is time rewind. Maybe Iihiko won't be affected, but Kars will go to before he got hit.
D4CU doesn't affect Iihiko, only Kars. So Iihiko won't null it.
BtD will get him before he got hit. And Kars will get hit again. If it doesn't affect Iihiko the ability won't work as Iihiko will see Kars get rewinded and punch him again over and over.

Depends none of Ajimu's abilities would work and her abilities inclde stuff like speed amp and stuff, so i wouldn't be so sure on that.

Best to call Iap here though.

Yeah that's the ****** part about his subjective immunity. It's almost impossible to make him recognise an attack and then if you do your attack is broken/doesn't work the second time.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Yeah that's the ****** part about his subjective immunity. It's almost impossible to make him recognise an attack and then if you do your attack is broken/doesn't work the second time.
There is one ability that will work on Iihiko though. You know about it, you just don't know that it will bypass Iihiko's resitance. I will make the thread in a while.

He has resisted time manipulation. Not specifically reversal. Even if you reversed the damage Ihiko did to you, irreversable destruction would stop it from healing you. You would rewind time and move around, but still have the same damage taken as if you didn't.

I think it was the Style where you speak really slowly and it warps your percetion so that minutes stretch into hours etc. I could be wrong though.

Ogbunabali said:
What kind of time manipulation has he resisted?
He doesn't recognize it. The type is irrelevant. Unless the hax forces recognition it won't work. I mean even power mimicry didn't work for the same reason (it doesn't have to affect him to be not recognized).

Kumagawa uses it to errase time to give him psuedo timestop, I think that's where he gets time manipulation resistance actually.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Kumagawa uses it to errase time to give him psuedo timestop, I think that's where he gets time manipulation resistance actually.
That's time-stop, not time reversal, and resisting one doesn't give you resistance to another.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ajimu also has time manipulation.
An unspecified type?

So BtD reverses time. And what stops Kars from stopping time and just throwing him into space or something?

I think the only thing that works/he doesn't seem to have resistance to is transmutation/sealing. And it would only work once, and abilities that produces multitudes of outcomes at the same time. You could probably overwhelm his subjective immunity/ability breaking with something like this.

Blackcurrant91 said:
I think the only thing that works/he doesn't seem to have resistance to is transmutation/sealing. And it would only work once.
Only if it forces recongition. That's the only way to bypass Subjective Immunity.

DMB 1 said:
Ogbunabali said:
So BtD reverses time. And what stops Kars from stopping time and just throwing him into space or something?
Space/Vietnam flashbacks intensify
Iihiko won't recognize the time reversal.

Iihiko won't recognize the time stop.

Physical options won't be the best ideas around if he doesn't recognize them. People tried.

Back