• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars vs Heaven Ascension DIO (Redux)

Understanding Heaven, Overwriting Ultimate
HA DIO's revisions are more or less done. While his AP is still up in the air, this is NOT an AP match. Not to mention both characters are much more understood by the general public from the last time this was done.

Reminder: These two are fictional characters that exist for reasons other then versus debating. They do not lead with their strongest abilities or the best possible moves, they lead with what they lead with in character. I know this should be obvious, but this is sometimes forgotten when talking about these characters. And by sometimes I mean more often then not. Due to the ways these two characters counter one another, I felt this reminder needed to be placed here.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Otherwise SBA.

Heaven Dio
But by its very nature, there can only ever be one reality... and the reality that I, DIO, create... is more than enough!

Karsrender
Why is it that humans choose to blind themselves the moment things cease to make sense?

Understanding:

Overwriting:

Beyond:

Pretty sure this is a stomp for Kars. HAD pulls out WOH Kars understands and it's game, or he doesn't and/or Kars does something before that that ends the fight.

If HAD had prior knowledge he'd pretty much just BFR Kars to a completely different universe but without prior knowledge then understanding happens

Even with prior knowledge, he needs to take out TWOH in order to do anything which Kars can understand if he does. And even if the BFR succeeded for some reason, Kars just comes back with D4CU.

Has he ever displayed that ranged BFR besides that one time he teleported the cast to his dimension?

We see him, like, a grand total of five times in EOH. There's not much room for things like outliers.

There is, when it is explicitly stated and shown that in order for him to do stuff he needs to touch them, and that his power is directly linked to his fists.

Him BFR the Joestars might have been something that he set up with prep-time, as he outright wanted them to be all together with the JoBros, presumably all in certain places at once.

Genericstickman said:
Most of his hax usually are ranged for some reason, also he BFR'ed Coco Jumbo from a distance along with everyone inside of him
It's implied that he touched Coco Jumbo during the fight. or at least, that's what I got from it.

Still, would that prevent Kars from using D4CU to come back? Or does Dio override it somehow?

If Kars can't understand instantly, and if DIO plays his cards right, he could possibly erase Kars from every universe when he leads with Whitesnake.

The Smashor said:
If Kars can't understand instantly, and if DIO plays his cards right, he could possibly erase Kars from every universe when he leads with Whitesnake.
Does he lead with that though?

Dio hs to touch Kars first to overwrite.

Bloodlusting Dio would make this match much fairer, as he would lead with Time-Stop + Overwrite, though IDK how Kars would react to time-stop.

Technically speaking, Dio could still win this. It's his incredibly cocky nature that does him in.

The match seems fair enough in my opinion.

Yeah, characters pulling his powers out their ass is one of DIO's main historical weaknesses. Kars is pulling your powers out of his ass the character.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Powernull (still done via touch though). If Kars gets touched, what can he do?

Yeah, Kar's understanding shenanigans mat be too much for Dio to powernull.

Also, I don't need to mention that Dio touching Kars' body with his bare hands may be very dangerous fo him.

So is this match not a stomp?

If so, I'm going with Kars for some of the above reasoning.

IDK whether it's a stomp or not. I simply see very few scenarios where Dio could win.

Oh, and I'm also forgetting a dumb, but nevertheless, possible scenario where Kars may already have "Over Heaven" powers due to The World Over Heaven and The World Ultimate being the same type of Stand, even more than Star Platinum, and unlike Jotaro, Kars is an expert in understanding other Stand's abilities, let alone his owns.

And by this logic, Kars may have already won at the beginning of the match.

Even if you bloodlust HAD, Kars has already fought Ultimate Lifeform Dio and overpowered his time stop. And even before he understood The World, he was dodging Valentine's attacks the second Dio's time stop ended.

Back