• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Two incredibly hax characters that are way too powerful for their tiers.

Novel Kars vs BB

Speed equalised. Win via death or incapitation.

Kars Whitesnake
BB

Discuss.

Does Novel Kars originate from earth? If so, BB wins rather easily or possibly stomps. If not, she still wins with CCC. Which allows her to manipulates matter, information, causality, and gravity.

Kars is acasual has shown resistance to gravity manipulation.

Matter and information manipulation is irrelvant to a guy who understands concepts in the blink of an eye.

He takes this.

He has time fuckery, acasuality manipulation too among other things. Ya gotta be a lot more specific then that, then there's the fact he could potentially out Hax that if it's an ability and organic/spiritual in nature.

Just because he was born on Earth doesn't mean anything.

He has too much at his disposal not to mention making infinite amounts of himselves and just seeing her use her ability on his alt selves and copying the crap out of her.

As J said, Acausality manipulation, OHKO(KQ) Timestop, Paradoxing I can go on.

Him being born on earth means her Earth Mother's Authority or whatever it is called will make his attacks due nothing at all to her, while making her own do more to him and nulling his resistances to her attacks

Acausality only refers to The World stand, not to Kars himself I believe.

The World is acasual but all things considered Kars should scale, as GER dumped Pucci into a void mid rush yet DIO was able to summon the World while GER was already out and Giorno knew DIO was powerful and was implied to sacrifice himself as it was a useless battle so Jorge would be spared considering he wrote courage in his own blood signaling Jorge.

Also if Kars wouldnt be able to overcome her no earth born creature can attack then he could all things considered create a life form and just have it be able to utilize his Stands and have it do the attacking since he's capable of duplicating his Stands and giving it to others for their own use. If he can overcome it then D4C or Whitesnake ohko. She has ways to take him out but Kars has ways too. I vote Kars as he can make ways around her hax and low diff too if he can overcome the can t attack thing, high diff otherwise with a margin for error.

I still reckon Kars wins this through hax, but anything even remotely connected to earth qualifies. Quetzacotl is an alien virus brought to earth on a meteorite, and it was still affected. As a being born on earth, Kars and anything he can create, will also qualify as "of earth"

Well the answer is simple, if her abilities are spiritual or bio in nature he's likely to adapt and overcome it as long as there's no tech involved. There's also BTD which he can rig himself with and not a host unlike the manga but I don't like bringing up BTD as he stole that and didnt copy it (literally ripped it out of Kira as Kars c a n physically touch souls and proceeded to talk shit so bad on Kira that KQ went through with Kars plan despite being under Kiras complete control) unlike the rest of his powers so I don't consider it apart of his usual skill set.

Actually, changing my vote to BB. The combo of Potnia Theron and Golden Grail looks really potent, and Ten Crowns can rewrite any damage she takes, so...

She's also a computer program so I doubt she has a soul, and it could be argued that her powers are all technological in nature and thus uncopiable/adaptable to by Kars

Reading her profile Id say Ten Crowns isnt relevant, from the looks of things its basically GER which is nothing to Kars. While she can manipulate stuff like casuality and time can she resist someone else's powers of that sort outside of the ya cant attack me thing?

And from the look of it, Ten Crowns doesn't rewrite him, it rewrites her, to make it so that she didn't take damage.

And she could use CCC to rewrite the world on a conceptual level, which would take Kars down I'd say.

And the golden grail negs his powers while also damaging him tons. He is 6-B to her 5-A remember.

Literally the only thing stopping Kars is potentially the no harm skill, Golden Grail needs contact and Ten Crowns seems like it's just GER (which is what im guessing her cauasility manip comes from, correct me if im wrong). If outside of the no harm skill she kacjs resitsnces then this is pitebtiakky nore if a stomp as MIH would actualky ve yseful for once here, coupled with BTD, D4C I dont see Kars losing as she kacjs regen apparently if he overcomes the skill.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Literally the only thing stopping Kars is potentially the no harm skill, Golden Grail needs contact and Ten Crowns seems like it's just GER (which is what im guessing her cauasility manip comes from, correct me if im wrong).
If outside of the no harm skill she kacjs resitsnces then this is pitebtiakky nore if a stomp as MIH would actualky ve yseful for once here, coupled with BTD, D4C I dont see Kars losing as she kacjs regen apparently if he overcomes the skill.
Woah man, what happened to your spelling in those last few sentences?

Anyway Potnia Theron means he can't harm her, and I doubt he can adapt to it either, considering its a matter of authority and no matter how he adapts he will still be "of earth". Combine that with CCC, which rewrites the world on a conceptual level, she can probably take this. Not easily I give you, but I still reckon she can. And Ten Crowns affects her, not him, so his acausality won't stop it.

Phone posting man, autocorrect can be a bitch. Anyway, is she acasual herself? Kars can always go back in time and prevent her being made if she lacks that power, implying he can't overcome it. And he can use himself as the catalyst for time travel so it isn't effecting her.

BTD sets time back an hour, he used it on himself to essentially undo quadrillion of years worth of time an can use it accurately enough that he can stop on a specific hour of a specific day in a specific place when he rolls around to that time.

Well she got her powers more than an hour back, and doesn't his page say Third Bomb resets his memory too, at least "to begin with" or something?

"and ultimately Kars" - what does that mean?

Actually i messed it up a bit on what happens exactly i think he used mih in conjunction with it, doesnt change anything though as BTD still allows for time reversal by itsekf.

Not anymore, he keeps his memory with BTD after Kira used it on Him, he can spam BTD, he used it literally a number so high I don't feel like typing it all within a minute or so, he can literally use it the moment it rewinds and do it over and over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back