• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nova Terra VS Space Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is that this mind damage literally shreds a person's mind inside his head and has been able to destroy an entire Zerg hive cluster at her peak.

Wait, is the damage literal (like a kinetic blast) or mental (like destroying their consciousness)?

Regenerating from having your brain destroyed is Mid Regenerationn; though minor brain damage would be less than that. Ghosts are able to literally deep fry a persons brain; Kerrigan accidently did that to her mother when she was only a toddler.

Oh

Yeah I don't think anyone who's not a Librarian has resistance to that. If that's the case, this might be a stomp.

Often not in character and Ghosts apparently have some inhibitors on them but Nova is much stronger than a regular Ghost.

She'll probably only use it if forced to do so since she prefers to use her guns and stealth skills. Unknown range but her best psionic feat seems pretty far.

Well then that probably pulls it out of any stomp territory it might've been while still being a decisive victory for her.

She does use her range to some extent; mainly in the several kilometers for sniping. She doesn't use the interstellar stuff. And I will at the very least say this is far more even than Nova Vs Master Chief. That was my very first attempt at a Vs thread before I realized later how stompy it was. At least this is more even then that, but if there's 0 resistance against her brain combusting powers; I guess this is a stomp.

Edit: Oh yeah, she doesn't quite lead with it, but it could be a last resort. Maybe not a stomp or not, but definitely an easy win for her.

"A Ghost's first and best weapon is her mind. Everything else is supplemental."

-November Terra.

Yeah, I know, I spoke too soon. I didn't realize Crabwhale said perhaps not a stomp, but still a fairly easy win for Nova. Plus, Nova is still a smart mind reader with common sense; she'll at least know that keeping her distance is the best strategy here.

Yeah, low diff win for Nova. Unless she gets close enough for the Marine to use his acid spit, which let's be honest, isn't gonna happen since this duel will likely be fought at long range.

Also should we really scale the telepathy range with her voodoo doll feat Dark? I kinda feel doubtful now that I've realize it and this would mean that she would outrange Protoss telepathy. I'd say several kilometers more or less would be fair considering we'll scale it to the Zerg hive cluster annihilation feat she did.

Technically it was Gabriel Tosh who had the feat; he was the one who made the Voodoo Doll and it was supposed to be Raynor but ended up being Tychus. Nova simply picked up the Doll and stabbed it in that alternate route. And she has another Interstellar range feat via summoning nukes telepathically as mentioned by AssaltWaffle on another thread. He said she can summon nukes from the edge of the galaxy; which would be Interstellar range and Massively FTL+ attack speed with nuclear missiles. I'm also sure Zerg and Protoss have similar range feats; especially Kerrigan's mass mind hax and the various teleporter stuff.

Also, speed well @Not Icarus.

Also can you give your thoughts on that one current Unicron VS Galactus thread CrabWhale lol, even if it may seem a tad late.

That's still heavily cringing the whole wiki to this day, and you must be scarred for life after having to sit through all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back