• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noumu and All For One Downgrade

No it wasn't, it's been dropping from Low 7-B.

Also it went from 43 kilotons, to 33 kilotons. Where did 22 kilotons come from?

TheRustyOne said:
Woah, why was it uprgaded? The feat was 400 tons before, I'm sure it wasn't 600.
I just recalced the feat using a better image.

Jobbo said:
The ellipses make it look like you're implying something here.
I am :p Nothing malicious or unkind, just that it's a trend I've noticed that more often than not when a calc is redone that it ends up with higher results than it started with.

Damage3245 said:
Didn't his first 100% punch against Muscular have a calc at one point?

It probably means something but not a lot, I'd think. He used 100% with his finger-flicks on a broken finger and it didn't appear to be a lot less powerful.
I don't remember it causing any damage to anything besides Muscular with that impact. Or at least, no notable danage that would get 8-B.

I mean, Deku has been outright stated to not be able to do as much damage with broken parts of his body. And, his flicks were taking out Shouto's Ice alright, but Shouto too gets weaker with quirk overuse. Limited MP and such.

It was revealed that All Might was massively weaker when he fought AFO and Noumu, so it was decided that they shouldn't scale to his 7-B feat anymore.

Now they're being scale to All Might's movie feat which is 7-C, and it seems like TataHakai has accepted the results. So All Might gets a new key that's 7-C, while Noumu and Weakened All For One will be downgraded to 7-C via scaling to his new key.

Now I'm just waiting for everyone to see if what I put in my blog is correct, before we make any changes.

Rusty, though it is just a supporting feat, I would add on to All Might's middle key that he cancelled out All For One's Low Town level attack with a punch (unless that All For One calc is no longer valid).

I was referring to Izuku's first 100% punch against Muscular. I thought there was a calc for it but there is seemingly no calc, unless it was deemed invalid a long time ago and removed / edited.

No he didn't, actually the movie takes place before the forest training camp. He only ever used Full Cowl 100% because Eri could reverse the damage.

The Full Gauntlet only covers his arm, a Full Cowl 100% would kill him without Eri.

No he didn't, actually the movie takes place before the forest training camp. He only ever used Full Cowl 100% because Eri could reverse the damage.

The Full Gauntlet only covers his arm, a Full Cowl 100% would kill him without Eri.

My mistake then.

Dew it

And if someone makes AFO vs Misaka, Ill will make any request they have ovo

Question.

It seems like it was brought up earlier in this thread but I missed it. Would it be possible to subtract Izuku's AP from the feat and scale the rest to All Might/AFO/Noumu?

Is there a problem with doing that?

Hmm... I honestly think we should go for "At least 7-C, Likely 7-C+" as I said on the garou thread.

one for lowball and one for highball

I think At least 7-C might be better, we know they should be higher than half, but we don't know how much higher. In these situation an at least is usually the way to go right?

Back