• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Notorious B.I.G. vs Geras

Him struggling to get out will only make it harder for him to actually survive.

As in you have to be a statue and cause a movement elsewhere in order to get it off. Which Geras can, by using sand. However, since he doesn't know about this, he'll physically struggle which will cause the absorption to steadily become quicker.

Btw, BIG has infinite speed, so timestops aren't stopping it. Also, Geras' resurrection is unclear on whether its based on rewind time, or regen. It doesn't seem like he can regen without any of his matter left, so BIG has a win condition.

Schnee One said:
Oh it does? Thought it was MFTL

Sorry
It has an adaptable speed based on the fastest thing around, also its Stat sheet has an infinite in the speed stat. Its not infinite at all times, but a timestop definitely isn't stopping it.

B.I.G. having no speed limit doesn't mean it can have infinite speed. It doesn't have feats to support that, which is why Schreiber has Varies as a speed rating for his NLF speed ability

His infinite speed is different from the average one. His speed is equivalent to the one he is chasing, no matter how fast it is, thus infinite. If Geras timestops with a thought or something like that, BIG would be affected

Biggy wouldn't even percieve Geras in stopped time. Also, to my memory, Geras doesn't really stop time in combat, so...

Sir Ovens said:
Biggy wouldn't even percieve Geras in stopped time. Also, to my memory, Geras doesn't really stop time in combat, so...
He actually does apply it in terms of gameplay.

He sort of did against Kung Lao and Liu Kang, but he wasn't really serious and was focused on getting the Jinsei vials for Kronika rather than killing them.

Back