• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ootsosuki Isshiki hax.
Fire Manipulation (Here)
That wasnt Isshiki's fire style jutsu. That was a shrunken fire style Jigen absorbed earlier from Kashin Koji.
Extrasensory Perception
Naruto couldn't sense him
37.jpg
26.jpg

And he even thought he'd disappeared. Naruto has Extrasensory Perception on the level where he can sense chakra on other dimensions, he has it on a Cosmic Level.
I think it was explained that Otsutsukis can erase their chakra signature. Kawaki did the same thing.

Wouldn't it still be fire manipulation? Just with extra steps cause he absorbed a shi ton of that fire bruh he aint all out LOL
It wouldnt count as fire manip since he wasn't the one who manipulated the fire in the first place. Its just part of his shrinking ability.

when he shrinks himself, it gives him a great advantage to delete his chakra because it creates the impression of being lost, so it would be more logical to say that he has erased his chakra.

This seems like a lot of “we don’t see Sasuke try X, therefore Isshiki must resist X”, which ultimately is speculation. We unfortunately cannot grant characters resistances against abilities they aren’t stated or shown to resist. At the absolute maximum this would grant a “possibly” resistance with utmost generosity.

Not only that but sasuke had multiple times to put isshiki under a genjutsu and we can quite literally see isshiki looking sasuke right in the eye on multiple occasions.

Characters forgetting about their abilities is an extremely frequent issue.

We can't hand out multiple resistances on the basis of "Well, the character didn't even attempt this so it must not have been able to work".

In anime canon scenes, sasuke always prefers to use genjutsu for his opponents, this is invalid
That just highlights the inconsistency.

Sasuke had prep and you would have to prove sasuke literally forgot about the one thing his ENTIRE CLAN WAS KNOWN FOR!!!

As for the rinnegan abilities again you'd have to prove it LMFAO. Same thing with fear manip
Prove what? Prove that something that wasn't used against Isshiki would have worked on him? How do you propose that anyone prove that?

Disagree with the soul and fear resistance for Arc's reasons, we don't give abilities or resistances for that reasoning.

Actually braindead, i know you hate naruto and this is what's fueling it. But come on this isn't even AP or Speed its quite literally what he can resisti.

Prove that sasuke forgot about his hax. YOU CANNOT.
Sasuke LITERALLY SAYS HIS ONLY HOPE TO BEAT HIM IS TO WAIT UNTIL HIS TIME RUNS OUT.
Oh yes, my burning hatred of Naruto is really driving me towards rejecting a Resistance for a character. Ooh. Crazy.

I think you misundetand what "Characters forgetting their abilities" means.

We're not suggesting that Sasuke actually suffers from amnesia and he's forgotten how to put someone under a Genjutsu.

We mean that oftentimes characters don't always make the best moves or use the full range of their abilities for no special reasons sometimes. It doesn't mean they don't use them because they know it won't work; it's just a sign of CIS, bad writing, bad fight choreography, an attempt from the author to not resort to the same moves every time a fight occurs, etc.

Also one of the reasons I got banned in my hay day was insulting staff via calling Jvando blind for disagreeing with my argument. So, take it from me, simmer lol

This seems like a lot of “we don’t see Sasuke try X, therefore Isshiki must resist X”, which ultimately is speculation. We unfortunately cannot grant characters resistances against abilities they aren’t stated or shown to resist. At the absolute maximum this would grant a “possibly” resistance with utmost generosity.
This is basically my stance on the genjutsu topic.

I already know what you stand for and I'm not against it I just said you should be more respectful that's all

The ones Isshiki actually shoes, like pain resistance, should be good. The speculative stuff like 7 layer mind manip resistance has no empirical evidence backing it, I’m against it but can see a possibly tops

You cant resist it if it doesn't work. THE GUY WITH THE STRONGEST GENJUTSU IN THE VERSE SAID HIS ONLY HOPE WAS TO WAIT UNTIL ISSHIKI DIES NATURALLY BRO THINK ABOUT THAT!
But that's your speculation, Jigen could just shrink and not be catch under Sasuke's Genjutsu, or simply don't look at his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back