• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke saying he can’t win =/= Isshiki resists all of Sasuke’s hax, that is actually pure speculation

You cant resist it if it doesn't work. THE GUY WITH THE STRONGEST GENJUTSU IN THE VERSE SAID HIS ONLY HOPE WAS TO WAIT UNTIL ISSHIKI DIES NATURALLY BRO THINK ABOUT THAT!

How do you know that Sasuke just wasn't in a position to activate a Genjutsu? Isshiki could just avoid looking Sasuke in the eye.

Ootsosuki Isshiki hax.
Fire Manipulation (Here)
Eh, it's anime-only Sakuga bs, but sure, whatever.
Ootsosuki Isshiki Resistance.
Pain Manipulation (As Jigen shown Here) Jigen feels the pain not him
No. This is just a consequence of the possession. Why would Isshiki feel Jigen's pain in the first place? It's not like they share the same body.
Extrasensory Perception
Naruto couldn't sense him
37.jpg
26.jpg

And he even thought he'd disappeared. Naruto has Extrasensory Perception on the level where he can sense chakra on other dimensions, he has it on a Cosmic Level.
This is a consequence of the Ōtsutsuki's ability to erase their presence. It was already accepted, but wasn't applied. Basically he should get the resistance for that reason, not for randomly escaping Naruto's senses, since it's due to an explained mechanic.
Emotion Detection
Naruto can sense other people's emotion and has analytical prediction with it. The scans above shows that naruto couldn't sense Isshiki/Jigen
Sure.
Same as the above, it was accepted but not applied yet.
7 Layered Resistance to Genjutsu.
15.jpeg

Sasuke quite blatently says that the ONLY hope to beat Isshiki is for his time to run out. And sasuke has the most potent genjutsu in the verse which is 7 layers.
Not only that but sasuke had multiple times to put isshiki under a genjutsu and we can quite literally see isshiki looking sasuke right in the eye on multiple occasions.
Saying that isshiki wouldn't scale is stupid, as it contradicts sasuke himself and the narrative aswell, plus Kurama died and naruto could have too, sasuke would of used it if it works.

Soul Manipulation
Sasuke posses the Rinnegan and has its abilities which would include soul manipulation. The scan above he says that his only hope is to wait until Isshiki's time runs out implying that this wouldn't work.

Fear Manipulation
Same reason above
Absolutely not, and you already know why.
Sealing
Has the same Time-Space Ninjutsu as sasuke and says that sealing wouldn't work. (Shown Here)
It wouldn't work because he can just portal out of it, not due to some resistance.

This statement doesn't inherently prove that he can resist Sasuke's Genjutsu, for all we know Isshiki could possibly be able to suck up the chakra that's sent out by Sasuke's Sharingan and Rinnegan into his brain or he has something about him that allows him to negate Genjutsu without him needing to resist it, everything about this feat is based our personal interpretations and assumptions.

Now i do believe the least assumption-based claim is that Isshiki can just resist the Genjutsu out right (which is why i'm fine with a possibly/likely rating) but it isn't concrete enough to give an outright rating on the profile.

If he can control the fire he stores in his dimension like his cubes and pillars that’d still be fire manip or limited fire manip tho right?

He's never done that. And if everything you say is based on personal interpretations it doesn't actually debunk anything.
You've already voted why are you still here lmfao your not adding anything to the conversation
You actually can't read, i'm literally helping you out by making a better argument than what you're currently making, because no mod is going to accepted adding this as a complete concrete rating on the profile, your best bet is getting a possible or likely rating, but since you gotta be argumentative with anyone who slightly disagrees with you, it blinds you to the bigger picture.

Thats textbook resistance to pain manip, Jigen feels the pain on his body not isshiki. And i clearly said that while He was possesing Jigen he would not feel pain. Please re-read.
No. That's literally irrelevant. That'd be like giving Kurama resistance to Pain manip because he didn't feel Naruto's physical pain. They don't share the same nervous system, there's no reason for them to feel each other's pain in the first place.
That would still be resisting it. Resistance to extrasensory perception via erasing his presence.
Never said it wasn't, goon. I said he'll get it for a different, better reason, which happens to explain the Naruto feat.

I have more evidence for my side then you do.

Your debunk is either Sasuke forgot how to use genjutsu or for whatever reason would prefer not to use it here, when sasuke's own words contradict that heavily by him just saying he cant beat him.
Like im confused is genjutsu not a way to beat someone.
And saying he'd shrink and dodge it is stupid as when amateratsu was fired at him he didn't do that.
received_795936141542005.jpeg

You're also forgetting the possibility that Karma could theoretically absorb Genjutsu.

Ok im gonna get this thread closed and make a new thread cause all people are doing is posting memes. Like actually just leave your not convincing me at all of your argument.
If you want people to respect you and take your arguments seriously, then maybe you should consider doing the same first.

No, the only argument that matters is that Isshiki never resisted anything, thus he won't be awarded with a resistance.
And don't give me the "we do it all the time on VSBW!" nonsense. I don't know or care about other verses, but ever since I took over the verse, nothing like that ever went through.
If you see any of my CRTs, I provide copious amounts of DIRECT evidence, and even address the arguments against my premise before proposing it. So don't tell me that we have lax standards, because I don't.

Guess your the reason why naruto on vsbattles is ass.
Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.
Also, you're*

I have a DIRECT AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE. Whereas all the deubunks are hypotheticals and quite literally go againts sasuke's own words.
Like had it been naruto saying they had no hope i'd understand it.

But sasuke being able to beat isshiki with his genjutsu completely condradicts sasuke's own statement of them having NO HOPE of beating them.
Sounds like either your lying or sasuke's lying. I wonder which one's which
You wouldn't know direct evidence if it hit you in the face if you believe your "evidence" is direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back