• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the basis for the pain manipulation when only 1 body was involved and Isshiki was utilising that body
The statement makes it seem Jigen is receiving the pain and Isshiki isn't but nahh

And the Mindhax resistance and stuff should get a Possibly" rating
The sidelines insults were improper

Isshiki has two forms. His true form and then when he's possesing Jigen.
When isshiki is possesing Jigen HE doesn't feel the pain, JIGEN does
Yh I get this
But what's the relevance of it when the body is still feeling pain
Isshiki is just like a soul operating the body
Anyways the emphatic Manipulation resistance should be limited
I think the rest are splendid and u held up your points even when it was obvious the "gang" somewhat hated u for specific reasons

The whole argument stems from sasuke saying he has no hope of beating isshiki from stalling. Genjutsu is mind control so he would just beat isshiki that way if isshiki wasn't resistant.

You don't have to be resistant to Genjutsu to simply avoid falling for it in the first place.

Thats still better than no rating lmao.
The whole argument stems from sasuke saying he has no hope of beating isshiki from stalling. Genjutsu is mind control so he would just beat isshiki that way if isshiki wasn't resistant.

The arguments they come up with are either all hypothetical scenario's, like isshiki being able to absorb genjutsu with karma or him shrinking to avoid it (Even though sasuke can still see him while he's shrunken) or they just completely contradict sasuke's statement.

I feel like it stems from a place of bias and there in a position where isshiki CANT scale to sasuke.
Genuinely speaking these stuffs are things Otutusukis on Isshiki's level should have by default cause I don't see how Sasuke would be written of being capable of placing them under a genjutsu..the cheat is too much
But yh.. Sasuke stating he has no other option can mean it won't work as he had time and opportunities to place him under a genjutsu but didn't for certain Reasons
Then come the other point of Isshiki could have easily evaded or by through any other means null it

So I think it should be settled on Possibly

Ootsosuki Isshiki hax.
Fire Manipulation (Here)
I could agree with limited fire Manip Using the dimension thing

Ootsosuki Isshiki Resistance.
Pain Manipulation (As Jigen shown Here) Jigen feels the pain not him
Fine
Extrasensory Perception
Naruto couldn't sense him
37.jpg
26.jpg

And he even thought he'd disappeared. Naruto has Extrasensory Perception on the level where he can sense chakra on other dimensions, he has it on a Cosmic Level.
Fine with this as long as they were unable to locate him
Emotion Detection
Naruto can sense other people's emotion and has analytical prediction with it. The scans above shows that naruto couldn't sense Isshiki/Jigen

Empathic Manipulation
Shown here
Limited to her ability but yeah ig also it would be more of a weakness for her

7 Layered Resistance to Genjutsu.
15.jpeg

Sasuke quite blatently says that the ONLY hope to beat Isshiki is for his time to run out. And sasuke has the most potent genjutsu in the verse which is 7 layers.
Not only that but sasuke had multiple times to put isshiki under a genjutsu and we can quite literally see isshiki looking sasuke right in the eye on multiple occasions.
Saying that isshiki wouldn't scale is stupid, as it contradicts sasuke himself and the narrative aswell, plus Kurama died and naruto could have too, sasuke would of used it if it works.

Soul Manipulation
Sasuke posses the Rinnegan and has its abilities which would include soul manipulation. The scan above he says that his only hope is to wait until Isshiki's time runs out implying that this wouldn't work.

Fear Manipulation
Same reason above
I don’t think We can argue for it without concrete feats it’s weird i’m neutral leaning towards disagreeing
I agree for the layers you can get his byakugan to tho (For the Resistance to illusions)

Sealing
Has the same Time-Space Ninjutsu as sasuke and says that sealing wouldn't work. (Shown Here)
Mhh idk if it is Resistance to sealing in itself he could escape bfr based sealings if it was basic but that’s it i’m neutral

Isshiki quite literally has no confirmed means of doing this.
Shrinking would not work as sasuke can still see and fight him while he's shrinked, theres no reason for him not to be able to also use his genjutsu.
Plus isshiki has never been shown to shrink genjutsu, as sharingan genjutsu is just sending your chakra at your oponent then manipulating them, meaning he'd have to be shrinking the chakra itself
Yh...him shrinking a genjutsu doesn't make reasonable sense..felt so daft to me that I couldn't even type it hence imputed "any other means to null it"

But that Aside it's all good
Personally I'll support the resistance but I can't solidly do that

I disagree with giving him resistance to Genjutsu, this logic is th the exact same one I tried for another character in a different verse and it was rejected.

The only thing that really looks good here is the resistance to Pain Manipulation as Jigen, Extrasensory Perception, and Emotion Detection. The fire is anime only, Empathetic Resistance I feel like should be marked down as weakness for the techinque since she points out those are just people she can affect, and all the other resistances we never see any of those used on Jigen to where we'd believe he actually resist them.

If its the EXACT same, as you claim. And that character had no other ways of avoiding it, then i believe you should make another thread.
Also that logic really isn't good, genjutsu in naruto isn't really the same as shi in other verses.
And either way he'd have 3 layers of resistances cause of his byakugyan, im just saying it should be bumbed from 3 to 7, im not saying he should go from having no resistances to 7 layers of it
That's just not how it works on this site.

If Sasuke had said "Genjutsu doesn't even work on this guy."

Then that's a statement that most people here wouldn't have issue with. The issue is that the current statement is not that simple.

Ive literally seen characters get upgrades off of statements alone.
If you can prove the statement is credible then it should scale.
I find it crazy that you all believe sasuke has such a huge Wincon on isshiki when he himself says that he doesn't like its ridiculous.
It's not a direct statement saying he resists Genjutsu, it's saying they can't win. Which "could" mean Sasuke doesn't think he'll be able to land a genjustu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back